What to say...

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
112 posts

shinasuki • 18 April 2011 at 2:39 AM

I'm Shinauki.
And I'm not really 'new' here; I just don't know a lot of people yet.
I love manga... or the closest thing to love I've felt to non living things... Other than that I love cats. They're the cutest things in the world (maybe not all cats but if you find the cutest creature alive it will be a cat. I know this because if you find him you will be in my house, looking at the cat in the bed). Enough about that now~. My favourite thing to do is logical things (math, puzzles, numbers and signs). I'm a girl, but I read all sorts of manga (violence, guns, love, magic... you name it) and watch a little anime sometimes, when the internet is good.

I'm childish for my age, to cover that I'm thinking like some old cynical know it all.

I'm one of those silly people who likes the misunderstood character in a story and feel a stab of mixed feelings when he gets caught (or worse *cry*)

I know a little about a lot. I jump from this to that and never pay mush attention to things that doesn't interest me, Addicting online games interest me then?

I'm spoiled and still get everything I need from my parents (I'm too old for that) I should live in my own [yeep] apartment or study aboard, of join the military, that would make things happen, I would learn all sorts of fun stuff.

I live in Sweden... And it's usually cold and dark but today the snow is gone (after five months of snow and one extra with freezing cold rain) and the sun is shining! My birthday is June the 13th.

Deleted • 18 April 2011 at 3:43 AM

@shinasuki Marry me. 😃 You seem awesome.

Female
112 posts

shinasuki • 18 April 2011 at 6:56 PM

@ijilleh, isn't that a bit fast? I don't know anything about you. 😊

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 18 April 2011 at 7:09 PM

@shinasuki @ijilleh and you're both females? not that gay marriage is wrong, but isnt there prop 8? XD

you're birthday is in june too! 😃 mine is june 5th

1,247 posts

Zac • 18 April 2011 at 8:30 PM

@redfire77 Well, in California at least. 😋 I am not familiar with any laws banning same-sex marriage in Sweden. 😋

But anyways, nice to meet you shinasuki! 😊

Female
348 posts

forestgem15 • 18 April 2011 at 8:32 PM

@shinasuki HI!

1,764 posts

james-bond • 18 April 2011 at 8:37 PM

XD

Female
112 posts

shinasuki • 19 April 2011 at 5:39 AM

@redfire77 Yay! Then you must be a Gemini too 😊

@zac In Sweden anyone can marry anyone of proper age... and not too closely related. I've never looked closer in to marriage so I don't know what's legal and not but male or female is not a problem. Some priests have a problem with it but all you have to do is find another priest (if you really want one at all).

I just saw a program on TV about the big witch hunt in Sweden... people are scary... I knew all that already but... scary.

HI everyone! 😊

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 19 April 2011 at 11:59 AM

@shinasuki yep! and witch hunts? where they burn people? 😱
@zac oh... I knew that. 😋

Female
112 posts

shinasuki • 19 April 2011 at 2:15 PM

@redfire77 Burning, decapitating, pushing kids under ice water until they tell stories about curses and magic, you name it. They didn't stop for anything and apparently they killed 1/4 of the women who lived in Sweden back then... crazy people. And the nobles saw all the crazy stories like entertainment and didn't care that people died, apparently most of them knew it was all made up but didn't stop it.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 19 April 2011 at 2:20 PM

@shinasuki 😱 thats wrong and cruel and disgusting. did you copy and paste that from somewhere because the ? shows up whenever you use a symbol that isnt on the keyboard

Female
112 posts

shinasuki • 19 April 2011 at 2:23 PM

@redfire77 I checked the spelling in word... but I fixed it like three sec after I posted it... didn't I?

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 19 April 2011 at 2:24 PM

@shinasuki oh. I had it open for a while though. i was just really fast 😈

Female
112 posts

shinasuki • 19 April 2011 at 4:35 PM

@redfire77 Speedy~ You know the webb won't break in to your computer and change the page just becouse it's updated if you don't relode the page... Yes, you know that.

Gya! Cat in face! Fur everywere! My milk will fall down Pleace stop moving you lovable, evil, creture of doom! TT.TT

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 19 April 2011 at 4:37 PM

@shinasuki O.O what?! that made no sense at all 😋

Female
112 posts

shinasuki • 19 April 2011 at 4:47 PM

@redfire77
Who told you I make sence? Ever? If the part about my lovable cat confused you trhen I assume you don't have one?
And I was just talking about how you have to update the page becouse it doesn't do it on it's own without a time script of some kind.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 19 April 2011 at 4:56 PM

@shinasuki oh, you were talking about your cat from the first post. i get it now.... and yea, I understood that part. 😋

Female
112 posts

shinasuki • 19 April 2011 at 5:11 PM

@redfire77 all good then. 😃

Female
249 posts

chibiloki88 • 29 April 2011 at 4:41 AM

you sound pretty awesome @shinasuki glad you meet you 😊

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 29 April 2011 at 6:07 AM

@shinasuki Oh, a fellow Swede! Hejsan! 😃

Female
21 posts

calicowanderer • 29 April 2011 at 6:33 AM

@shinasuki @silverserpent And here's one more, it's a swedish invasion!!

Female
3,802 posts

sparklefox • 29 April 2011 at 10:48 AM

@everyone Hello!

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 29 April 2011 at 11:25 AM

@calicowanderer Cool! Hi to you both! 😸

Female
112 posts

shinasuki • 29 April 2011 at 11:40 AM

@silverserpent @calicowanderer
Hej~ ^^ Kul att traffa andra *...kanns laskigt att skriva pa svenska pa internet...* Ni har varit har sa mycket langre an jag...
specal letters don't work... looks strange...

@sparklefox
Hi to you to.

@chibiloki88
about my list. Yes, I did that on purpose. or did it not pass -Thanks- the tasma? Becouse then there is something wrong...

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 29 April 2011 at 11:48 AM

@shinasuki Yeah, I know... The dots and rings don't work. Swedish without them is... weird. x)

I saw you like manga and anime. I do too. 😊 (Thus all the anime names in my cove.) *cough* 😉
So do you have any favorites? 😸

Female
112 posts

shinasuki • 29 April 2011 at 12:19 PM

@silverserpent
My favorite manga right now is One Piece(fav char is Trafalgar right now) because it is popular enough to update regularly. But I read (and love) so many more~
I'm going to read new chapters on Defense Devil, skip beat, The world god only knows and 1/2 prince right now but I can't wait until next Dengeki Daisy chapter gets out >.<
I read Liar game... but it updates slow (drives me insane)
I have some fav chars in naruto too and I read it when it comes out but... I'm not sure I would say 'like'... Would love to hear about your fav chars though
And I've watched Soul eater (but haven't read it yet)
Sisst jag raknde mina manga pocket bocker var det nog over tre hundra... troligen over fem... men jag minns inte... crazy~

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 29 April 2011 at 12:59 PM

@shinasuki Zomg, 300-500 mangatitlar? Wow! Mycket! xD

I watch anime most. My manga library isn't that big, but it's growing. 😸
My favorite anime and manga is the same series, actually: Mushishi. Love it! ❤️

Female
112 posts

shinasuki • 29 April 2011 at 4:54 PM

@silverserpent
Inte olika titlar... men varje bok f?r sig. Jag kopte alla 42 bragon ball bockerna(inte DBZ) det var den forsta mangan jag laste och jag gillade den s? mycket att ett tag kunnde jag namnen pa alla nummer. (tex: 20. Vegetas nederlag)

I watch anime sometimes but I lose track when I have to go do other things inbetween so it's usually easier to read manga for me (plus I can read ahead of the anime XD yay~ )

Mushishi you say... have to check this out then...

Do you read OP or naruto though? I love to talk about fav chars~