Forum: Trading & Auctions

Discuss trades and auctions for both items and creatures here.

Topic # Replies Latest
Trading whole cove~
By Deleted, August 29, 2012
1 29 Aug 2012
By 1992firebirdgirl
SEEKING a few TRAVELS, offering...
By shadielle, August 28, 2012
1 28 Aug 2012
By mairbear
FLUFUR UFT ^^
By faybaybay, August 28, 2012
6 28 Aug 2012
By fuzzykins412
Pixgog Egg
By goku, January 27, 2012
7 28 Aug 2012
By goku
Any Last offers on my Pink space galaxy?
By chowchow2012, August 28, 2012
19 28 Aug 2012
By syndrome
**I have 115 Names UFT**
By Deleted, August 28, 2012
0 28 Aug 2012
By Deleted
QUICK! I just need this common Travel!
By chowchow2012, August 28, 2012
13 28 Aug 2012
By chowchow2012
Lot-O-Stuff! Check Out Whats UFT here!
By stellie, August 28, 2012
15 28 Aug 2012
By stellie
*Paret Egg UFT*
By Deleted, August 28, 2012
2 28 Aug 2012
By Deleted
All what I have UFT shall be here 8D
By Deleted, August 28, 2012
12 28 Aug 2012
By Deleted
Special POINT based Auction~
By syndrome, July 12, 2012
60 28 Aug 2012
By syndrome
What is a Bushay worth?
By Deleted, August 28, 2012
1 28 Aug 2012
By sanibel_18
-I HATE USING ALL CAPITALS BUT, I NEED 250 CAVE CASH RIGHT NOW!!!-
By takaedakumi, August 28, 2012
4 28 Aug 2012
By takaedakumi
i need the space travels! please help me? i can offer CC if i have to!
By sanibel_18, August 27, 2012
27 28 Aug 2012
By sanibel_18
Trading Help?
By spirithawk, August 27, 2012
8 28 Aug 2012
By cocoafang
*almost* ALL MEH TRAVELS UFT
By chowchow2012, August 28, 2012
15 28 Aug 2012
By chowchow2012
I'M IN NEED OF LOTS OF CC! CAN OFFER LOTS OF CREATURE'S FOR IT!
By sanibel_18, August 28, 2012
0 28 Aug 2012
By sanibel_18
looking for a floicol egg
By sanibel_18, August 28, 2012
0 28 Aug 2012
By sanibel_18
I have a few rare travels
By rileytibbles_side, August 28, 2012
0 28 Aug 2012
By rileytibbles_side
Solis Worth
By Deleted, August 28, 2012
0 28 Aug 2012
By Deleted
Solis Worth
By Deleted, August 28, 2012
0 28 Aug 2012
By Deleted
CC and EC UFT
By Deleted, August 27, 2012
29 28 Aug 2012
By Deleted
Nym
By piucca, August 28, 2012
6 28 Aug 2012
By piucca
Gadfly UFT!
By chowchow2012, August 27, 2012
30 27 Aug 2012
By camideadlyrose
Trading 24 creatures!
By Deleted, August 27, 2012
0 27 Aug 2012
By Deleted
DOWNSIZING!!EVERYTHING UFT!!
By Deleted, August 27, 2012
11 27 Aug 2012
By Deleted
CHIYE UFT!!!
By Deleted, August 27, 2012
0 27 Aug 2012
By Deleted
Looking for Centaurus Travel + Andromeda Travel
By saph, August 27, 2012
0 27 Aug 2012
By saph
Looking for the new space travels... any UFT???
By daffyduck3500, August 27, 2012
0 27 Aug 2012
By daffyduck3500
Downsizing. I need these critters on VERY SOON!
By whispers, August 27, 2012
8 27 Aug 2012
By pjbuzzy