Forum: Trading & Auctions

Discuss trades and auctions for both items and creatures here.

Topic # Replies Latest
Orp with The Moontop travel and More UFt!
By tonto67, August 1, 2012
48 24 Aug 2012
By tonto67
Travels UFT! ^-^
By chapus, August 23, 2012
25 24 Aug 2012
By chapus
If you're online and wanna trade, get here~ I have quite a lot UFT.
By Deleted, August 24, 2012
27 24 Aug 2012
By bunnynw
How much CC could my cove bring??
By Deleted, August 24, 2012
0 24 Aug 2012
By Deleted
How much CC could my cove bring??
By Deleted, August 24, 2012
0 24 Aug 2012
By Deleted
help! how much do I need to offer for a squearth?
By sanibel_18, August 23, 2012
2 24 Aug 2012
By sanibel_18
Paret UFT
By tralala44, August 22, 2012
15 24 Aug 2012
By Orderedchaos
200CC goes to whoever offers the most EC
By mandyluvsmilo, August 23, 2012
5 24 Aug 2012
By Deleted
~*~*Mini Shop~*~*
By Deleted, August 23, 2012
19 24 Aug 2012
By Deleted
OFFERING CC FOR NEW TRAVELS!!!
By stellie, August 23, 2012
2 24 Aug 2012
By Deleted
WHAT MUST I DO FOR A PANTHEART?!
By ems, August 23, 2012
22 24 Aug 2012
By ems
Which on is a better trade?
By cat, August 23, 2012
12 23 Aug 2012
By cat
Some Travels UFT
By goku, August 23, 2012
8 23 Aug 2012
By goku
4,400 CC UFT
By hai, August 22, 2012
24 23 Aug 2012
By funeralforthesun
I need as MUCH EC as possible for this lot:
By goku, August 23, 2012
0 23 Aug 2012
By goku
Any floicols you DONT want?
By tralala22, August 23, 2012
0 23 Aug 2012
By tralala22
**I need 12 Rosse Eggs within the Hour**
By Deleted, August 23, 2012
28 23 Aug 2012
By tralala22
Seeking Good Names
By Deleted, August 23, 2012
17 23 Aug 2012
By Deleted
A lot UFT, its worth it to check this out! ^^
By Deleted, August 23, 2012
9 23 Aug 2012
By enchanted_723
**I'm looking to buy a Pantheart Egg, I'm offering well**
By Deleted, August 23, 2012
1 23 Aug 2012
By serpentslide
Seeking:Names/Travels Offering:...
By silver, August 15, 2012
78 23 Aug 2012
By serpentslide
SEEKING THE NEW TRAVELS!!! OFFERING 100 CC!
By stellie, August 23, 2012
4 23 Aug 2012
By stellie
I am searching for tasmas!! >.<
By amulets, August 23, 2012
0 23 Aug 2012
By amulets
**TONS of Names UFT**
By Deleted, August 23, 2012
0 23 Aug 2012
By Deleted
AUCTION (Please look?)*****
By jillianjil, July 31, 2012
97 23 Aug 2012
By jillianjil
~Seeking TONS of Wisets, Obarns, Unhems, and Alkubs~
By savy839, August 9, 2012
84 23 Aug 2012
By rabbitwanter
Seeking the new Space Travels
By Deleted, August 23, 2012
4 23 Aug 2012
By Deleted
I need a Centarus A and the 10th travel
By goku, August 23, 2012
30 23 Aug 2012
By goku
i need 2 centaurus A and a willman 1!
By sanibel_18, August 23, 2012
0 23 Aug 2012
By sanibel_18
**I want to buy 50 Honk Ducklings Today**
By Deleted, August 23, 2012
2 23 Aug 2012
By Deleted