Paralells

in Roleplaying

152 posts

tumblr • 28 November 2011 at 5:25 AM

Each of the three shared their stories of life. Finn was as still as a statue as Rose spoke, as if one sudden move meant sudden breakup.

As an hour walked passed, Finn saw a little figure moving, on the ground outside. Meh, just another hopeless stranger, as he continued to listen.

Female
2,296 posts

orange • 28 November 2011 at 7:34 AM

"I came from no family, but as spoiled as anything. I hated hated that. So I decided to run away. That day was months ago. I lived starving in the streets for a long time. Avoiding speaking to anyone. My hair used to be just blond, but as I grew weaker it darkened. But with all this, I know it was the right thing to do. Now I have learned caution, ran away from a horrible life, and started a new one, with you two." Rose said, with teardrops trickling down as she spoke.

7,923 posts

hayz • 28 November 2011 at 5:15 PM

She sat down, leaning on the inn wall. 'How long have I been running? She thought.

152 posts

tumblr • 29 November 2011 at 2:47 AM

Finnick comforted Rose as she weeped, starting to get ferocious. When she was quieted down, they all got ready to sleep.

2,591 posts

celeste • 29 November 2011 at 2:50 AM

Minabelle sighed, before trying to get to sleep. She had a multiple personality disorder, and seemed like a yandere. Yet, she only wanted one personality. One out of the many tenants inside her. But there was never any way to choose. They all had their pros and cons, and when she was about to settle for one, another one would suddenly strike up as good. So who was she? Murderous or kind? Vengeful or loving? Childish or motherly? Who was she?

152 posts

tumblr • 2 December 2011 at 11:00 PM

The night started very uncomfortably. The girls were asleep and Finn wasn't sleepy. He was cold. And hungry. And he wanted to snuggle up in bed with someone ^^

7,923 posts

hayz • 3 December 2011 at 4:54 PM

@tumblr
@celeste
@orange Describe weather outside? :S

Silic's back leaned on the inn wall. The silence was calming. Never in her life has she sat down in peace.

152 posts

tumblr • 19 January 2012 at 1:28 AM

@hayz
@celeste
@orange

This kinda died...

2,591 posts

celeste • 19 January 2012 at 1:34 AM

@tumblr
I know.. I kinda gave up on it being successful :/ None of my RPs have more than 5 active people in them... :/

152 posts

tumblr • 19 January 2012 at 1:37 AM

☚ī¸

@celeste.

Do you want the honours of ending this RP?

2,591 posts

celeste • 19 January 2012 at 1:40 AM

@tumblr

Maybe.... Or....

We can run around like mad enlisting people! 8D

Whichever you like better 😋

152 posts

tumblr • 19 January 2012 at 1:44 AM

The second option X)

@celeste.

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 19 January 2012 at 1:47 AM

Normal Citizen form:
Name: Sylvia
Description: Purple eyes, shoulder lenvth black hair with purple bangs covering left eye.
Sin: Stealing
Other: always has a dagger in her boots

@celeste HEYO 8D

2,591 posts

celeste • 19 January 2012 at 1:55 AM

@tumblr
Yush! 8D

@bunnyshadow
Accepted! ^^

152 posts

tumblr • 19 January 2012 at 2:00 AM

Coolios;
~
Finnick couldn't sleep so he went to the window and looked out. He barely noticed there was a person down there. He was tired. He couldn't see properly at such a late time. Dark colours moved around in his sight. (This is you, Sylvia)

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 20 January 2012 at 1:05 AM

@tumblr ??

152 posts

tumblr • 20 January 2012 at 1:53 AM

@bunnyshadow

You might want to read the story since page 1. 😃