Female
996 posts

nenielsen • 22 November 2011 at 11:55 PM

CLOSED

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 23 November 2011 at 12:00 AM

@nenielsen - Or maybe just an easier way to immortilize creatures? 😊

Someone suggested a Immortal Potion that you could buy with like, 50,000 EC......

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 23 November 2011 at 12:01 AM

I can help with immortalizing your eggs....
Just PM me the BBcode of you eggs. (Using EasyCode)

Cove > Easy Code > All Eggs > BBcode > No spaces

Female
1,043 posts

gvantsa • 23 November 2011 at 12:03 AM

Or we can remove the mortality ability and make them like Neopets where they never die. Instead when hungry they make sad faces at you making you hate yourself and ... since you want to appear you care for them you put them in a resort or you feed them yourself constantly because those sad expressions tug at your heart strings... (please note that I am being sarcastic here )

Ahem. Anyway back to the topic. I don't see anything wrong with the level it is at now. Immorality is special so it should not be easy to achieve. Though... with all these click exchange sites it is easier than simply relying on yourself and your usual feeders 😋 Tim can take care of creatures for like... 2 months now too?

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 23 November 2011 at 12:05 AM

@nenielsen

I feel the EXACT same way! It's hard to get on every day because of school. I got off for Thanksgiving today, so I have plenty of time now, but really... Level 2000?

@taffy789

That's true, as well. It would be good to buy immortal potions. She/he should contact Ian and tell them of that suggestion, because it's really cool.

@gvansta

That would be even better... Just removing the ability solves our whole problem! 😃

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 23 November 2011 at 12:06 AM

Adding onto what gvansta wrote...
We also have double EC day each month, making a bit easier to gain EC as well.

I wonder how users still keep their creatures alive from all the way back from the 1st day of Egg Cave if Tim hadn't existed then... o_O

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 23 November 2011 at 12:08 AM

@icymuffin - That's the thing... they DIDN'T! 😈 DA DA DUM!

Female
1,043 posts

gvantsa • 23 November 2011 at 12:10 AM

Yeah and not only did the original egg cavers have no Tim but they had no immortality feature either 😋 So taking care of creatures is easier now. But I guess a little tougher for those with big coves. Imagine having a big cove back in those days 0.o

Deleted • 23 November 2011 at 12:35 AM

I believe that 2000 is fair enough; previously, there wasnt any immortality thing, but were lucky enough to even have this function!

I would hate it if it became like neopets, since the rares wouldnt be rare, and the commons will be too common.

Hope you guys sorta see my point 😋

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 23 November 2011 at 12:46 AM

There should be a feature where the day/week of every holiday, where all creatures are immortal 😃

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 23 November 2011 at 12:56 AM

NO I like creatures dying XD I sound crazy haha But all of the good names I'm waiting to snatch.. >.<

9,386 posts

smilies • 23 November 2011 at 1:06 AM

I can't believe I managed to get any sleep back when my onnys could have died O_O O_O O_O

Female
996 posts

nenielsen • 23 November 2011 at 12:02 PM

@taffy789 That would also be very helpful! 😊

@Whitefall You rock~ Thanks so much!!!! I sent you a PM. 😉

@gvantsa I agree with @_icarlyrocks_55 , I'd get too bored with egg cave if creatures couldn't die. 😋

@icymuffin I know! 😱

Deleted • 23 November 2011 at 12:04 PM

@nenielson

Right, so I like EggCave this way; you sorta have to earn your right to get your creatures immortal! Although I havent been on that much, I rely on a click exchange to level up my creatures 😸

Sorry to all the opposing views, but I think lv 2000 is perfect since if the level was too low, almost all the creatures on eggcave would be immortal!

Deleted • 23 November 2011 at 12:05 PM

@nenielsen you can put it in tims 😉 am gonna feed it if it means something to you 😉

Female
996 posts

nenielsen • 23 November 2011 at 12:09 PM

@_icarlyrocks_55 You do prove a point. 😸

@pebblestar-nightclan I know right! 😃

@bunnyshadow 😋 LOL Great idea!

@yogurt XD LOOOOOOOL You are crazy! 😋

@smilies Yes, I worry about my unchagas and frogikes the most though. All my super rares are immortal already. XD LOL

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 23 November 2011 at 12:37 PM

@nenialisen IKR?

Female
1,043 posts

gvantsa • 23 November 2011 at 1:07 PM

I was being sarcastic about them being always immortal ;_;

Female
996 posts

nenielsen • 23 November 2011 at 9:55 PM

@gvansta Oops, sorry. 😋 It's hard to reconise sarcasim online because you don't hear the other person's tone of voice! XD LOL 😋

Female
995 posts

haunted • 24 November 2011 at 6:49 AM

@gvantsa no way,that will be creepily familiar to a site that I don't really like.

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 24 November 2011 at 7:11 AM

I think the level for immortality is just right, besides, it's not THAT hard to get your favorites immortal, just put em as your featured and post on the forums. Other than that there's always Tim.

Immortality is not for everyone, I actually have a christmas 2009 creature that ISN'T immortal, immortality takes a lot of work, and I'm too lazy 😋 (he's getting close now though 😸)

Female
1,043 posts

gvantsa • 24 November 2011 at 10:00 AM

@haunted once again I was being sarcastic 😱 bleh now I have to edit that post so people get that XD

Other
3,178 posts

piucca • 24 November 2011 at 5:07 PM

honestly if you come on here once every two days for 5 mins your creatures will be fine. So to make it easier wouldn't be as much "fun" for the people who do have loads of time.

I am one of the people who do not have much time for anything any more but I am able to come on everyday for 2-10 mins 😊

It has taken some of my creatures 2 years to reach lvl 2000
so I understand where you are coming from.

Female
996 posts

nenielsen • 25 November 2011 at 12:33 AM

@dionaea Yah but I have six hours of school, 2-3 hours of homework (not including 5-10 minute breaks in between 40-50 minutes of work), AND I have to go to 4-H club meetings and take care of my pet chickens and sheep. I don't have a lot of time to go on egg cave.... O.o... but when I do have time I'm too lazy to feed for EC for tims. XD LOL

@gvansta XD LOL

@piucca It takes me like 3-5 minutes to feed a cove of 100 creatures or more, and I only get 10,000 EC from that, so I have to go on for longer with all my creatures.... you should see all my coves, I have like 300 creatures... O.o... hey I counted! I have EXACTLY 309 creatures! 😱 LOL 😋

Other
3,178 posts

piucca • 25 November 2011 at 9:11 AM

@nenielsen maybe you should cut down. I only have 50 lol

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 25 November 2011 at 11:53 AM

@nenielsen

If you just feed your own pets you should have enough EC to put em with Tim for a day, and then they'll be fine for about 3 days, after which you do the same thing again, that's what I do and I make sure to feed more on double EC day (15th of every month) so I can put em in a couple of times without having to feed 😊 That's how I usually keep my pets alive XD

And I agree with Piucca, if you really don't have the time you could consider downsizing.

Female
996 posts

nenielsen • 25 November 2011 at 11:57 AM

@piucca Awww but they're all either creatures that were my first creatures, ones that are really awesome, or they're creatures from @glittergragon who doesn't want me to trade hers! D: 😋

@dionaea Recently I've been putting them in tims for like 5-10 days but your system is totally better. XD LOL

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 25 November 2011 at 12:05 PM

@nenielsen

X3 Like I said, I'm often lazy (and I like buying stuff, like travels) so leave it to me to find the cheapest way of keeping my pets alive 😉 I used to leave em out longer, but I was a day late once and several LE pets died, since then I've been sticking with the 3 day routine, since I can be a day late without consequences...

Female
996 posts

nenielsen • 25 November 2011 at 12:06 PM

@dionaea Ok thanks! X3

Male
2,324 posts

zafeyry • 25 November 2011 at 1:28 PM

Personally, I like creatures dying and the Immortality is high, but you have to work for that coveted feature.