Hi :) Allow me to introduce myself...

in Welcomes & Introductions

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 15 May 2011 at 8:29 PM

Hello there. 😊
I am ArmageddonDoll,I'm nineteen years old, And I have been on EggCave for about four and a half months.
Some of you may know me, Some might not.
But I figured I would utilize this forum area to get to know everyone 😊

I have an extensive cove that I have worked very hard to get, people have helped me along the way to get all my babies 😊 I love meeting knew people, and making new EC friends😊 I'm a pretty nice person. I tend to avoid conflict as if it were the plague, haha. I try to be nice to everyone, even if people are rude to me, I try to be kind. Uhmmm...I love videogames, and adore reading. In fact I'm writing two novels currently 😊
Well.... I guess that's about it? 😊

Female
613 posts

spenser_dog_123 • 15 May 2011 at 8:44 PM

HI! πŸ˜ƒ

9,386 posts

smilies • 15 May 2011 at 8:49 PM

Hi.

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 15 May 2011 at 10:19 PM

Hi 😊

Deleted • 15 May 2011 at 10:22 PM

Hello

Female
348 posts

forestgem15 • 16 May 2011 at 12:41 AM

HI! NICE TO MEET YOU! (Though this may sound extremely cheesy and possibly... odd, I HOPE WE CAN BE GOOD FRIENDS!) I hope your writing progresses smoothly... be sure to publish! I want to read them... What are they about?

Female
290 posts

chrismas123 • 16 May 2011 at 3:32 AM

Hi! 😸

1,764 posts

james-bond • 16 May 2011 at 4:11 AM

Hello! I know your mum! She is so orsim, I guess you must be too!

Female
3,800 posts

sparklefox • 16 May 2011 at 1:24 PM

Ohai.

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 16 May 2011 at 1:30 PM

@forestgem15

Nice to meet you too 😊 Hopefully once I finish them I can get them published. One of them is a horror novel, about a lethal infection and the other is a medieval fantasy type 😊 I hope we can be good friend too πŸ˜ƒ

@james-bond

Hi 😊 I've talked to you before! You have a Shrew obsession like me ! Hahaha.

And to everyone else....
HELLO! 😊

Female
241 posts

wolf-obsessor • 16 May 2011 at 4:05 PM

Hello, @armageddondoll.
I'm Shelby, or Wolf if you prefer.
I'm one of your local 'oldies' of eggcave. I sneak around in the shadows of the EggCavian forests and watch out for the bad folk and give them a ticket 😈 I also avoid conflict to a great extent, as I find it trivial to act like a 5 year old. However, I will address issues, but in a calm manner.

If you need any help, please feel free to drop a Message my way 😊 I plan on becoming a Moderator/User Administrator once Ian can implement a system for them. So I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of me 😸

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 16 May 2011 at 4:10 PM

@wolf-obsessor

Well hello hello, 😊 I'm glad to see there are other people out there who dislike childish arguments and conflicts. I do like how you introduced yourself as well πŸ˜‹. EggCavian Forest has quite the ring to it haha.

I do hope there will be Moderators in the future, it will make things much more peaceful in Egg Cave. You seem to be quite level headed and calm so I'm sure you will make a great one 😊

Female
241 posts

wolf-obsessor • 16 May 2011 at 4:15 PM

Hehe thanks doll! Ian told me once beta can be released he can start to work on establishing a base for Moderators. Though I am not sure what requirements he would implement, I'm sure you'd make a good one as well.

I love all of EggCave! One day, I hope to find the real eggcave out there and claim everything for mine!😈 Nah I'd share 😊
Maybe up in Heaven, or Afterlife I shall find my eggcave. Though that will still be ages away from now (hopefully O.O)!

I love your little featured birdy 😸 Hehe.

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 16 May 2011 at 4:32 PM

@wolf-obsessor

😊 Here's hoping. I truly think Moderators would be very beneficial for EggCave. Poor Ian is doing so much already, what with launching V2, putting up new creatures, all the activities, and keeping us all up to date on things. It would be good for him to get some help😊 .

And who knows,Maybe someday we WILL all find our very own EggCave heheh. Filled with all of our favorite little critters. I love your Featured birdies name by the way. 'Tis very fitting so far as the color scheme 😊. I can't wait to see what they look likeπŸ˜ƒ

Female
241 posts

wolf-obsessor • 16 May 2011 at 5:05 PM

@armageddondoll; Thanks!
And yes, Ian does need help. He does so much for all of us, I want to help give back! πŸ˜ƒ Afterall, EggCave is one of my favorite sites 😊 I remember when I first joined. Ah almost seems like it was just a little bit ago. Barely any members around. Although I adore how much my beloved EggCave has grown πŸ˜ƒ I only have great wishes for EggCave. EggCave will soon take over the web! 😈

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 16 May 2011 at 5:08 PM

@wolf-obsessor

It's only a matter of time before EggCave becomes more popular than FaceBook. XD !

Female
241 posts

wolf-obsessor • 16 May 2011 at 5:10 PM

@armagenddondoll; Totally! And I can't wait to find my EggCave! I'm going to be the almighty ruler! 😈 With my royal subjects. I'd be a greatly ruler though. I'm going to be dreaming about eggcave tonight! xD

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 16 May 2011 at 7:42 PM

I just hope that when it gets really famous, Ian still controls it, unlike Neopets where people here and there are extremely pissed.

Long live Egg Cave~~! πŸ˜ƒ

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 16 May 2011 at 7:48 PM

I like community, but I don't really believe in cliques. I mean, everywhere I go, everyone seems to be all mixed together. At least, that's the way it seems

But I guess the reason why I like Egg Cave a lot is because of its community

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 16 May 2011 at 8:08 PM

@Armageddondoll Hello! πŸ˜ƒ

My name is Danielle (but often called Dani), I'm 11 years old, a proud member of Eggcave for over 10 months.

I love music, reading, swimming during the summer, and writing, I'm a great writer. I can be a fun person around my friends, but during school time, I'm smart and serious. But that doesn't mean I don't have time for socializing! πŸ˜ƒ

I'll be starting middle school next year, I'm actually really excited. It'll definitely be a lot different from elementary. I'm also a creative thinker, and a dreamer. I have my quirks, but you've gotta love me. πŸ˜ƒ

In the real world, I live a COMPLETELY different life. I'm almost nothing like who I am here online, but still unique in my own crazy way. I actually don't have too many friends at my school, but I definitely have a few great friends that I can turn to, which I personally feel is better: would you want a few great friends that'll always be there for you, or a ton of friends that you don't know much about, except that they're you're friends, and you hang out sometimes? But besides the point, I guess my life is decent. I've had my heart broken, I have my moody days, and sometimes I hate my life, yet sometimes I absolutely love it. I also know a lot more than you think I do, so don't be afraid of that. 😊

You can get an ALMOST EXACT picture of me on my human avatar at the bottom of my profile here: http://www.rescreatu.com/userInfo/thepells4.htm

I'm also A LOT more intelligent than I let on.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 16 May 2011 at 8:17 PM

@thepells4 oh are you? XD

@armagesdondoll hai! you seem awesome, since you have a gobbler as your featured πŸ˜‰

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 16 May 2011 at 8:17 PM

@thepells4

Hi there! I've seen you constantly around Egg Cave! 😊
By the way, You have a beautiful cove πŸ˜ƒ

You have a great vocabulary for your age, please don't take it offensively, I mean it as a compliment 😊 and you've always seemed like a nice person from what I've seen of your posts. It's nice to meet you and I definitely agree with the friends ideal. Better to have a few very close friends rather than a lot of almost strangers. 😊

@redfire77

Hahah, I've been friends with you for a little while, but I don't think we have talked a lot. You're pretty awesome though from the few random talks we've had πŸ˜‹

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 16 May 2011 at 8:24 PM

@Redfire77 Yup, I really am. I'm a straight A student, I'm always the one people ask questions to when they can't solve them for themselves. I'm very sly, and can sneak up on people and hear in on their conversations. Muhahaha yes. 😈 But really. I'm a really intelligent person. 😸

@Armageddondoll Haha, thanks. 😊 Lol, I guess I do cruise around the eggcave forums and blogs a lot. I'm actually quite surprised about my success. I've seen lots of people who started here aroun the same time as me, but they couldn't get past the n00b point and quit, but I kept through and supported and state my ideas. I'm glad that I have so many friends here on Eggcave, so many people that are willing to talk to me and love my personality. It means a lot. 😊 But I don't wanna fill this forum with my lovey-dovey girly talk, lol. xD

Also, anyone who wants an idea of what I look like, look at the human avatar on my profile here: http://www.rescreatu.com/userInfo/thepells4.htm
It looks almost exactly like me, although, of course I'm not a cartoon, and I'm not as thin as that. xD

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 17 May 2011 at 9:17 PM

Hi! I'm 11 and I am writing a book too! I love books! I'm actually condemned to read them by my english teacher, and everyone in my class complains about it. I rejoice out the assignment! It gives me ANOTHER excuse to read. I am currently reading the Golden Hamster Saga and The Odyssey of Homer with an intro by so and so. Hope you have an adequate time!

Female
544 posts

kagirl21 • 17 May 2011 at 9:32 PM

Hi! My name is Karen Anne and I'm 11 years old. I am the neighbor of thepells4 and I have been a awsome member of eggcave for over 5 months. I'm still new here too in eggcave but its always nice to meet someone at the same rank! πŸ˜ƒ I love drawing, swimming, skating, talking, and being around my friends. I'm starting middle school with Danielle (thepells4) next year and we are both excited and a little terrified. XD (Everyone trying to assure me I'm going to alright xD) I also love music like dance and pop, my favorite singers are Ke$ha, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, and J Lo (Jennifer Lopez). My dad is the same age as J Lo and I think they have the same birthday. I also have a friend who lives near where my dad lives, who is lildeathwing. Hope to talk to you sometime, Kagirl21.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 23 May 2011 at 7:29 PM

hello, i'm Michaela (Michael-a) Walker. age 11. I'm an EXPERT drawer..but my dad is beeter! he adds (4 a cat or an animal) the details and everything!

Hope 2 talk 2 anyone on here,
Redstar-FireClan.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 30 May 2011 at 2:23 PM

@Redstar-fireclan
@Kagirl21
@Leopardclaws

11-YEAR-OLD PARTY!!!!!! LOL XD

Deleted • 30 May 2011 at 2:24 PM

Any other 14 yr olds? Lol.

Female