Eragon

in Roleplaying

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 19 December 2011 at 9:21 PM

@lola622f All I know is that Wrenwee and Rhazzakk are flying in the clouds over the spine

3,490 posts

skylark • 19 December 2011 at 10:06 PM

@deannablanco3

Niamh flew back to them, and rested her wings against her sides when she landed. *Do you need any more help, Dark-kun?*

Deleted • 19 December 2011 at 10:08 PM

@skylark
"well, you can help me eat the food in the storeroom before it goes bad." She says, leading the way.

3,490 posts

skylark • 19 December 2011 at 10:12 PM

@deannablanco3

*Ho, I think Oliver would do a better job. He's salivating, right now.* Oliver blushed darkly and slapped her on her scaled knee. "Oh shush, you can just open your mouth and something will fly in. I actually have to cook it!" Niamh chuckles and nudges Oliver back, nearly knocking him over. *I've already had my fill of deer, but I suppose I could squeeze some more desserts...*

Deleted • 19 December 2011 at 10:14 PM

@skylark
"oh, thank you!" Dark opens the door to the storeroom. It was huge. She gives some desserts to niamh, and some other food to oliver.

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 20 December 2011 at 8:21 AM

Lezha
"you sure?"
"Absolutely," I told her. "She should be fine."
"Well, okay..." I was talking with a friend, she was about 45. She thought her chicken was sick, but it was just a reaction to seeing a dragon weekly. "That reminds me, I found an egg yesterday."
"Really?"
"Yeah, I figured you might be able to bring it to Du Weldenvarden or some other place to find its rider. I'll show you." She lead me through her house and showed me an egg on a table.
"Wow. I should probably bring it somewhere else."
We went back outside, the sun was shining, and I saw a figure running towards us. "Who's that?"
"My niece, she's staying with me for a few months, her parents are on a ship, she gets seasick."

Frea ran up to them. She saw an egg in between her aunt's hands, large as a dragon egg. Wait-it was a dragon egg! She found one! She ran up to them.
"Is that a dragon egg?"
"Yup," her aunt replied. There was an elf next to her. "That's Lezha. She's going to bring the egg somewhere else."
"Can I come?"
"Sure," Lezha replied. She looked dangerous. She gave her the egg and walked over to a large silver dragon. "On," and she got up. Frea, uneasy, eventually got up too.
Out of room!

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 20 December 2011 at 12:37 PM

@deannablanco3 D: I haven't read the books!!

Deleted • 20 December 2011 at 12:38 PM

@moomoomilk24 have you watched the movie? neither is required, just well liked 😃

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 20 December 2011 at 1:15 PM

@deannablanco3 ... I'll join anyways I guess XD I'm going to read it when I get the chance 😃

Name: Thermite

Race: Dragon

Looks: Small and is white with gold and silver stripes around her green eyes, has claws at the ends of her wings which she use to climb

Crush: None

Rider: Millicent

Magic: Yes

Deleted • 20 December 2011 at 1:16 PM

@moomoomilk24 great! 😃 by magic your just supposed to type yes or no 😃 and you need a rider form for millicent for your dragon before it can hatch.

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 20 December 2011 at 1:24 PM

@deannablanco3 XD Sorry, I'l edit, here's my rider from 😈

Name: Millicent

Race: Elf

Looks: Olive skin, straight, dark brown hair, amber eyes, looks innocent and sweet, good-looking in a slightly evil way

Magic: Yes

Deleted • 20 December 2011 at 1:25 PM

@moomoomilk24
Accepted! you can start rping right away once @skylark GETS OFF HIS LAZY BUM AND EXPLAINS THIS TOO YOU!

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 20 December 2011 at 1:26 PM

@deannablanco3 XDD I can read it XD

Deleted • 20 December 2011 at 1:27 PM

@moomoomilk true, but do you already have the book? XD

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 20 December 2011 at 1:33 PM

Not to intrude, but I believe all elves have magic in their blood, and all riders are able to use magic through their dragons. The only way you wouldn't be able to use magic is if you were a human/dwarf/urgal without a dragon.

I'm considering joining, but I'm not sure. ^^; I've read the entire series and seen the (awful) movie.

Deleted • 20 December 2011 at 1:35 PM

@silver_winged yes, its just in case there special dwarf/human that dosnt have a dragon and can still use magic. Yeah, the movie is pretty bad, cut off some of the best parts.

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 20 December 2011 at 1:41 PM

@deannablanco Mmkay, just making sure people aren't making riders or elves who can't use magic. ^^; That'd be silly.

Gosh I was so upset with the movie. So much important stuff was left out, they cannot introduce a sequel. Not that we'd allow them to--they'd mess that up, too.

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 20 December 2011 at 1:42 PM

@deannablanco3 I think we do.....XD Ok, I'm starting:

Millicent was riding on Thermite. *Can we land soon?* Thermite complained. Millicent didn't hear her She was already looking for a place to land. "Aha!" she said triumphantly. She saw two people walking and a dragon. "Thermite, over there." she pointed to where the other people were. *Yaaaaay!*

Deleted • 20 December 2011 at 1:43 PM

@silver_winged YEAH! i mean honestly, its just like what they did to the percy jackson movie. i mean, honestly, cuuting off a fight with ares?! they cut off some of the best parts of the book. =^=

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 20 December 2011 at 1:44 PM

@deannablanco3
@silver_winged Sorry to intrude, but: THE PERCY JACKSON MOVIE WAS TERRIBLE THEY RUINED IT D: D:

Deleted • 20 December 2011 at 1:46 PM

@moomoomilk24 IKR?!

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 20 December 2011 at 1:48 PM

@deannablanco3 NO ORACLE, NO CLARISSE, ANNABETH HAS BROWN, STRAIGHT HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:< D:<

Deleted • 20 December 2011 at 1:49 PM

@moomoomilk24 YEAH! i miss clarisse. she plays a huge part in the story later on.

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 20 December 2011 at 1:50 PM

@deannablanco3 I know, I wanted to see Clarisse push Percy's head into the toilet ☚ī¸

Deleted • 20 December 2011 at 1:51 PM

@moomoomilk24 yeah, that part was so funny XD there idiots for cutting parts like that out.

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 20 December 2011 at 1:53 PM

@deannablanco3 I know! It was all about finding the pearls and in the book PERCY WAS JUST GIVEN THEM!!!!!!!

Deleted • 20 December 2011 at 1:54 PM

@moomoomilk24 YEAH! they messed everything up big time. whoever wrote the script ovisly didnt read the book.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 20 December 2011 at 1:54 PM

I'll try ._.

Name:Kanis
Race: Dragon
Looks: Black with white markings and wings,is not wyvern like, he has 4 legs
Crush: N/a
If a dragon, your rider: Akira
Magic?:no

Name:Akira
Race: Human
Looks: Orange, Shaggy hair,black baggy hoodie and baggy,torn jeans
If a dragon, your rider: -------
Magic?:yes

@deannablanco3

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 20 December 2011 at 1:54 PM

@deannablanco3 I know!!! That was just....So disappointing. *shakes head*

Deleted • 20 December 2011 at 1:55 PM

@carnatate great! 😃 accepted. @skylark can you please get on and explain this to them?
@moomoomilk24 yeah....*beats up scriptmaker of the movie*