Eggcave Altador Cup Team

in Chit-Chat

978 posts

lwarlen • 24 May 2011 at 7:03 PM

On Neopets why don't we choose a team for the altador cup (yooyu ball)

and maybe vote to choose a team
I'll put a scoreboard below unless anyone has a better idea.

Scoreboard:
Lost Desert: 4
Darigan Citadel: 3
Roo Island: 2
Haunted Woods: 3
Moltara: 1

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 24 May 2011 at 7:05 PM

LOST DESERT!!!! 😃 IT WILL BE THE FIRST ! TO WIN IT 2 TIMES IN A ROW!!!

(Even if another team wins the vote, i'm still going to support Lost desert. 😋 )

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 24 May 2011 at 7:08 PM

DARIGAN CITADEL FTW! 😃

dc all the way.

ld is gonna have sooo many freeloaders this year *shakes head* but so will dc D; just not as many 😈

978 posts

lwarlen • 24 May 2011 at 7:09 PM

I'm with you @redfire77
It's my first Neohome

Deleted • 24 May 2011 at 7:11 PM

I love Roo Island 😊

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 24 May 2011 at 7:15 PM

@lwarlen whats your username?

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 24 May 2011 at 7:17 PM

Yay for haunted woods

978 posts

lwarlen • 24 May 2011 at 7:18 PM

The same here ,but I'm using Lwarlen3 the most now and for the altador cup @redfire77

Male
1,842 posts

harrypotter123698 • 24 May 2011 at 7:19 PM

Lost Desert!!!!!!!😃😃

978 posts

lwarlen • 24 May 2011 at 7:39 PM

Anymore votes?Anyone?

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 25 May 2011 at 4:05 PM

@lwarlen How about HAUNTED WOODS

Demigirl
880 posts

elluwah • 25 May 2011 at 4:13 PM

Haunted Woods! Love that area. ❤️

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 25 May 2011 at 5:17 PM

@lwarlen WHAT?! this is your first year playing? .... no offense, but there's just this big flashing sign going : FREELOADER ALERT. XD dont worry, there will be a lot of other freeloaders.

978 posts

lwarlen • 26 May 2011 at 9:07 AM

No,on my account Lwarlen3 yes ,but on lwarlen I've probaly played it 3 or 4 times

Demigirl
880 posts

elluwah • 26 May 2011 at 9:35 AM

Not everybody who's just started out is a freeloader. :/
Besides, people who play a bit are still considered to be helping their team.

From other peoples standards, I was probably considered a freeloader from the past 2 years. But during that time, I had no idea just how huge the AC is for people. I wanted to play for fun. I joined a team because I liked the land, not because I wanted a trophy or anything. >.< I just think it's harsh to call people freeloaders who either don't realise or aren't playing for high ranks.
Besides, the AC is supposed to be fun. ^__^

And! Speaking of the AC, what do people think of the new version of YYB? At first I absolutely hated it. No, wait, I still do. XD But after a few games, I got into the strategy of how to score, so instead of constantly losing, I'm now gaining a few more goals than the practice team. 😊 I'm sure I'll get used to it, but the old version is still 100% better. XD

Female
681 posts

arabianninja • 26 May 2011 at 9:49 AM

I'm a Moltara supporter since they appeared for the first time last year.
And I even have a Neopet, a Magma Kougra, looking exactly and named like the Moltara team Captain 😃

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 26 May 2011 at 10:39 AM

LD for the win!

Male
306 posts

phoenix • 26 May 2011 at 11:06 AM

Meridell!! i joined LD last year, proud of it ^^ but everyone thinks maraqua are going to win 😱

Female
1,562 posts

isis • 26 May 2011 at 11:59 AM

AWESOME 😃 Lost deser,r Moltara, or Marauqa? I like those places...😋 Hmm...lost desert then xD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 26 May 2011 at 3:21 PM

I'm gonna go with Haunted Woods. xD

I know Faerieland always loses and everythin,g but is it possible that Faerieland will have more supporters since everyone seems to love the old style, and because the area gained tons of publicity during TFR. However, I do suppse Haunted Woods got most of the publicity from TFR as well. xD I actually think I might go with Faerieland again. I mean, I know they always lose. But I'm very familiar with everyone on the team, and I think it's easier to play if I know the team. But the same deal with Moltara... And I wanna join a team with a chance... I'M SO CONFUSED!!!!! D: This is my fourth AC, and I've ALWAYS chosen the losing team. I'm just gonna move my mouse across the screen and click a random team. voila. xD

EDIT: GAAAAAHHHHH *headdesk* I closed my eyes and zoomed my mouse across the screen to click a random team and I got Faeireland. :/ Lemme hold off on choosing teams for now.
Does anyone remember 2 years ago, where they had a quiz you could take that told you what team you should join? Also, I kinda wanna join a team with lots of speed and scoring. Lemme look at that. xD

Deleted • 26 May 2011 at 5:14 PM

I always choose FaerieLand, but they always lose like Dani said.
I don't even understand how to play the game D:

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 26 May 2011 at 5:38 PM

I don't understand either, I just play all of the games to the max

Demigirl
880 posts

elluwah • 26 May 2011 at 5:45 PM

Does it really matter if you choose a losing team though? It shouldn't be about the placement of the teams, it should just be about having fun with your team and helping out as much as you can. 😊

Of course, it's never nice to lose, but if it's a land you like... where's the harm in supporting them? ^__^

Male
619 posts

dragonstorm78 • 26 May 2011 at 5:49 PM

Brightvale for the win! 😸 Great chat group, we're all very friendly... Sorry, I notice the scoreboard has no low-tier teams on it. >_>
And since it seems that I'm the first to mention this, YYB rehaul. Eek.

Deleted • 26 May 2011 at 5:54 PM

Love Roo Island! 😊

Demigirl
880 posts

elluwah • 26 May 2011 at 6:02 PM

Haha, I mentioned the new YYB before. XD

It's awful, I admit. Truly dreadful redesign of something that didn't need it in the first place, in my opinion.

But after reading over some posts on the boards, it looks like it's there to stay. As I said earlier, it's something that in time you can find a strategy to suit you. I would welcome the old version back with open arms, but I've given the new YYB a chance and if that's what we're left with, I suppose I'll just have to play it. ^__^ After all, we're not helping our teams if we complain, right? 😉

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 26 May 2011 at 6:10 PM

URGH!!!! The new version of YYB STINKS!!!!! >: (

I started playing and I couldn't even figure it out!!
What's with the power ups!!!!???!!
I liked it better when it semmed more like a sport, less like a game in the games room.

Female
1,571 posts

rileytibbles • 26 May 2011 at 6:12 PM

DARIGAN CITADEL ALL THE WAY IM ON THEIR TEAM EVERY YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Demigirl
880 posts

elluwah • 26 May 2011 at 6:21 PM

LOL, the more I play it, the more I hate it. XD