Creature Suggestion---The Remembris

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Deleted • 8 January 2012 at 2:59 AM

This is my creature suggestion for eggcave...

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc429/tamerin33/p-falcon.jpg

It's called a remembris.

Story: The Remembris is a rare bird only found on the outskirts of arkcity. It comes when it hears the cries of a passing creature or resident of ark city to collect in it's book the memories and soul record of those who have passed into another lifetime. The Crown (a nest) which is worn on the head of the Remembris is used to carry the soul while the book records that creature/person's life so they are not forgotten by any.

Ian and staff feel free to edit the story and set your own hatch determinants for this creature and you may have to expand the egg a bit to resize and re-shape it correctly.

Hope everyone likes it.

Male
4 posts

tamerin33_storage • 8 January 2012 at 3:06 AM

This is my creature suggestion for eggcave...

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc429/tamerin33/p-falcon.jpg

It's called a remembris.

Story: The Remembris is a rare bird only found on the outskirts of arkcity. It comes when it hears the cries of a passing creature or resident of ark city to collect in it's book the memories and soul record of those who have passed into another lifetime. The Crown (a nest) which is worn on the head of the Remembris is used to carry the soul while the book records that creature/person's life so they are not forgotten by any.

Ian and staff feel free to edit the story and set your own hatch determinants for this creature and you may have to expand the egg a bit to resize and re-shape it correctly.

Hope everyone likes it.
@muppet
@armaggeddondoll
@zac
@Ian

Female
170 posts

muppet • 8 January 2012 at 3:11 AM

I like it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 8 January 2012 at 4:41 AM

Like I said in PM, it's great and unique idea. The description is really touching.

It would be great if it gets released and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.