sarahzafirah and evolutary's private RP!

in Roleplaying

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 17 January 2012 at 7:02 AM

"M-Mira? I've never heard of her." Destiny got out of bed half-asleep. C'mon, lessons start soon." Destiny headed towards the bathroom with her toothbrush and towel.

2,403 posts

evolutary • 17 January 2012 at 7:15 AM

Diana nodded. 'Apparently, she just transferred here. Anyway, Destiny, don't take too long since we both need to brush our teeth too.'

There was a knock on the door. 'H-hello?' a voice called. It sounded timid and uncertain. Cypress opened the door. A girl with blond hair and blue eyes entered the room. 'S-sorry to interrupt, but do you know where room 101 is? M-my name is Mira.'

'So you're the new student, huh? Well, welcome. We're not ready yet, but after we are, we'll come and show you. I'm pretty sure you're in our class.'

Mira smiled, and Diana saw a crystal-clear pendant gleam at her throat.

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 17 January 2012 at 7:31 AM

Very, very soon, Destiny came rushing out of the bathroom. "Hey, you must be Mira. Nice necklace." Destiny complimented.

You were looking for room 101, is it? Well, it's just down the hall. Turn right." she pointed to the hall.

2,403 posts

evolutary • 17 January 2012 at 7:40 AM

Mira instinctively reached for her necklace. 'O-oh this? Thanks, it's just a good luck charm. U-um... well, I was thinking of going to class with you three. Is that okay? I-I'm a little scared of this mysterious man I heard about when I came here.'

Diana exchanged glances. 'Uh, really?' Has the news spread that fast? she thought. 'Well, we're just about ready, so let's go to class now.'

Hmm, she said something about this mysterious man... It was probably the same one Destiny had faced. But no one knew about it, unless they were hiding somewhere, Diana thought.

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 17 January 2012 at 7:47 AM

They walked down the stairs and into Class 40.

"Take a seat, you're early." the teacher said. Destiny sat and took out her book, A Stitch In Time. She loved it. "Mira, do you have a book?" she asked.

Mira shook her head. "N-no."

Just then the teacher's baby blue eyes turned purple. "Everyone leave, except Destiny..." the teacher boomed.

2,403 posts

evolutary • 17 January 2012 at 8:28 AM

@sarahzafirah By the way, Mira's my 'evil' character. xD
---
Diana and Cypress stayed. 'You're not going to harm Destiny, are you?'

Mira ran outside the classroom.

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 18 January 2012 at 5:14 AM

Then the teacher's eyes turned blue again. Destiny sighed. "Mira? Where are you going?" she followed Mira up the stairs.

2,403 posts

evolutary • 18 January 2012 at 5:17 AM

Mira turned and saw Destiny behind her. 'O-oh, sorry. The teacher's eyes changed so I got scared and ran.'

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 18 January 2012 at 5:21 AM

"Oh. Want a... Terron Sandwich?" Destiny asked.

2,403 posts

evolutary • 18 January 2012 at 5:24 AM

'T-terron? No thanks, I'm not hungry,' Mira replied. She looked back at the classroom. 'Sh-should we go back?'

Cypress and Diana came out of the classroom. 'The teacher's eyes changed back, but there's obviously something suspicious going on... we're not sure if it's safe, but he's acting as if nothing happened.'

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 18 January 2012 at 5:29 AM

RING! RING! RING!

"Lesson's over. Time for lunch!" Destiny called. She took put her lunchbox and showed it to Diana. "Diana, which one do you think I should eat? Terron sandwich or Shamrue meat?"

2,403 posts

evolutary • 18 January 2012 at 5:41 AM

'Uhh, Terron sandwich, I guess,' Diana said, but she wasn't really paying attention, as her thoughts were on what happened just then.

Hmm, first there's 'Mr. Mysterious', then there's someone who carries a mirror. Both of them aimed at absorbing our powers, and now there's a man with blue eyes which randomly changes to purple and wants Destiny for something, she thought. What should we do?

'Hey, do you think that teacher was the same person as Mr. Mysterious?' Cypress asked.

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 18 January 2012 at 5:46 AM

"I dunno, but here, have some Shamrue meat." Destiny handed Cypress some green and white meat.

2,403 posts

evolutary • 18 January 2012 at 6:20 AM

Cypress took the meat. 'Thanks.'

Mira came running to them. 'M-may I sit with you three? I don't have any other friends.'

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 18 January 2012 at 6:30 AM

@evolutary I have to go take a shower now.
- - -
"Sure. C'mere. We have a spot."

"T-thanks you." Mira stuttered. She brought her fresh Tific meat.

2,403 posts

evolutary • 20 January 2012 at 1:16 AM

Diana saw Mira looking at her pendant. 'You seem to really like that necklace,' Diana said. It was like a rectangular shard of mirror, with silver edges. The shard shimmered in the sun and was blinding to look at.

'Yeah, it's my good luck charm,' Mira said again.

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 24 January 2012 at 6:44 AM

@evolutary I just came back from Malaysia, and I need to take a shower right now. 😋
---
"Cool... what does it do?" Destiny looked at the shimmering pendant.

2,403 posts

evolutary • 25 January 2012 at 7:14 AM

@sarahzafirah
--
Mira glanced at Destiny and then at her pendant again. 'It's not suppose to do anything,' she said. 'Just something that brings luck.'

Cypress whispered in Diana's ear. 'She says that a lot.'

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 25 January 2012 at 7:27 AM

"I know what's luck, I just know what it does. Magical luck or plain old luck?" she looked at the windows.

2,403 posts

evolutary • 28 January 2012 at 10:58 PM

'I don't know. Normal luck, I'm guessing.' A tree branch broke off and was about to land on Mira, but the wind blew and missed her by a few centimetres.

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 29 January 2012 at 4:55 AM

Destiny stared at Mira. She seemed normal enough. "Umm... I think that was Magical Luck. Oh well. I should go and comfort Cynders." Destiny walked towards her room.

@evolutary Are you going to post now? @evolutary