Mythology

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 2 July 2011 at 8:43 AM

Tess woke up, she was in a bag... or a box. Someone was working for whoever was stealing the gods. She was taken out of the bag. She saw Atlas, Athena, Aphrodite, Apollo, Hera, Aros, and Hades. "Mother?" she mummbled as they gagged her and tied her up.

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 2 July 2011 at 4:26 PM

Yuki looked around and was surprised "I don't know where Tess is, she was here just a while ago. We were attacked by one of Hades's minions near the gates and she stabbed it, she was running back into camp when I last saw her. I guess we completely forgot about her with Adona injured and that creature attacking us again inside the camp. Should we go look for her? She's supposed to come on this mission with us. Or shall we just discuss the details and tell her later?"

Deleted • 2 July 2011 at 4:33 PM

Tess stumbled as she was throne to the ground. "You can send messages with your mind sweetie." she heard her mothers thoughts. "YUKI! I've been captured. So Atlas mountains, Ill get out. Try to save as many of the gods as possible." she sent her thought to Yuki hoping it would work.
@dionaea

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 2 July 2011 at 5:18 PM

Yuki suddenly got a terrible headache. She could hear a voice in her head... Tess's voice...

"YUKI! I've been captured. So Atlas mountains, Ill get out. Try to save as many of the gods as possible."

As soon as the voice was gone, so was the headache. She realized she was on her knees crouched on the ground clutching her head and everyone was staring at her...

"Never mind the search, Tess has been taken as well..." She said quietly. "She said to rescue as many of the remaining gods as possible."

There was an awkward silence.

"It's probably best to try to get the remaining gods to gather in one place, then it will be less easy to kidnap more."

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 2 July 2011 at 6:15 PM

"It will not work." Adona finally spoke up after thinking for a long while. "I know the gods. They are stubborn and arrogant. They will not admit to a problem. I will use my power with them to see about making this work. My father will help as well."

Adona went over to stand by Yuki. She could tell that she was weak, Tess may not have known it but using telepathy takes a lot out of the reciever. She put a steading hand on Yuki's shoulder, "Are you alright?" she whispered

Deleted • 2 July 2011 at 9:09 PM

Tess snuck out her blade and cut the rope around her arms slowly. She dropped down to the ground and did the same to the gods. Aphrodite, Aros, Hera, SNAP. They caught her. She got up jumped onto the walll of the cave and kicked him in the face. The gods she had let go escaped quickly. She saw a fire. 'Think Ill learn how to use a flaming sword.' she thought. She grabbed the sword rushed over the fire. It caught flame. The beast backed away slowly. It was afraid of the fire. She ran untill she found a civilization. She was back at camp Half-blood in an hour or so. She walked in the gate and slipped into the cabbin.

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 3 July 2011 at 9:59 AM

@bluegirl80 Does a day have to have passed yet? They were still explaining things in the Big House.

Audrey frowned. "If what Adona says is true-- and you probably would know, living on Olympus with them-- then we should probably try to defeat whatever's taking the gods before it can continue. We need to hurry with this, though; several more might be captured as we speak."

Deleted • 3 July 2011 at 10:07 AM

@soldaughter I changed it to a couple hours.
~~~~~~~~~~
Tess washed her face and frowned. She had a red scar across her right eye. A burn. 'Crap.' she thought. Her eyes were red with fury.

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 3 July 2011 at 10:13 AM

Okay ^-^

An irritated, familiar clicking sound met Audrey's ears. She turned towards the entrance to the Big House and saw her griffin poking his head through the door. "What are you doing here?" she hissed to Kyrrh, striding quickly over to the entrance to send him back to the cabins.

In answer, he tugged at her orange Camp shirt in agitation. "Something's not right," she muttered, then called "Be right back!" to the members in the Big House and leaped across his glossy black feathers.

A short flight later, he landed at the Athena cabin. "What did you..." Through the half-open door, she saw someone moving inside. All of the other campers were still at the meeting. "Who's there?"

Deleted • 3 July 2011 at 10:28 AM

Tessturned. Her eye now swelling up. "Im Tess. Aphrodite, Aros, Hera, and Hades are out. I know how to use a flaming sword now!" she called as her eye closed.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 3 July 2011 at 3:34 PM

Adona watched as Audrey left. Something was not right. She hopped on Aklippe and cantered away, following Audrey in the air. She saw Audrey land at the Athena cabin. She came up behind her silently.

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 3 July 2011 at 5:41 PM

When Adona asked her if she was ok Yuki had just nodded, but in reality she was about to keel over. She'd sat on the porch for a while trying to clear her head when Hikaru gently nudged her and offered his back.

"You're right, I should probably go back to the cabin and get some rest." As they flew towards the forest and the cabins, Yuki felt immensely grateful to her dad for giving her Hikaru, he certainly was an amazing friend.

When they touched down on the lawn between the statues, she saw Adona and Audrey standing outside the Athena cabin. Yuki, despite feeling like her head was about to split in two, decided to go have a look, after all this was not the time to be worried about something as trivial as headaches. She was only a few steps away when she heard Tess's voice.

"Tess? When did you get back?"

Deleted • 4 July 2011 at 5:14 PM

"About an hour ago. Wait where are you?" she asked slowly feeling around.

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 5 July 2011 at 10:21 AM

Audrey paced outside, torn between intruding in their cabin to find Tess, who obviously needed help, or staying put. "Outside. Are you all right?" she called into the mass of bookshelves and tables laden with maps and scrolls.

Deleted • 5 July 2011 at 4:28 PM

"Yeah my eyes are just swelling a bit." Tess called out.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 5 July 2011 at 6:37 PM

Adona had retreated, she wasn't part of this. She had climbed up in a tree nearby and was waiting there

Deleted • 5 July 2011 at 6:41 PM

Tess walked out of the cabin. She walked to the lake. Words echoed in her head. She said them aloud. "Lakerage, Romo, Kellos, Hssssssssssssss." her eyes started to unswell. She went back to the cabin to change.

978 posts

lwarlen • 5 July 2011 at 6:59 PM

So ,shall we depart to Jason's home.Many have gotten out but Apollo is still there and we have to defeat enchaulas (that name is hard to spell)
Right then Dawn appeared with a chariot and horses
"let's go unless you have other business.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 6 July 2011 at 6:04 AM

Adona climbed on alkippe's back, we shall follow on the ground

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 6 July 2011 at 11:02 PM

Audrey followed Tess, half-running to keep up. (Audrey's kind of short 😋) "Who are they? Your captors?" To Core ( @lwarlen that's still your character, right?) , she added, "So, are we bringing Tess or not? She could be useful, but strange things happen to her." In a strange way, she was almost jealous of this daughter of Athena. She'd never received anything special from her father; no recognition, even, except for the shining silver lightning bolt that had appeared above her on her first night in Camp.

Deleted • 7 July 2011 at 7:38 AM

"Well, I think Atlas is the guy that takes all the gods." Tess told Audrey.

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 7 July 2011 at 10:13 AM

She couldn't believe her ears. "Atlas again? So what are the others; his minions?"

978 posts

lwarlen • 7 July 2011 at 10:19 AM

Yes core is my character

Of course enchilada.Oops enchaulas (I did that on purpose).And we have some titans there.But at least it's not typhon.
So we really must be going.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 7 July 2011 at 2:41 PM

Adona was so tired of this, "We really really need to go."

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 8 July 2011 at 10:45 AM

Audrey nodded. "You're right, Adona. Let's move." She whistled a sharp three-note tune, and Kyyrh bounded up to her like an overgrown puppy, rearing eagerly and emitting hoarse caws.

Deleted • 8 July 2011 at 4:42 PM

"No hes the minoin, I think someone is blackmailing him into stealing them."

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 9 July 2011 at 10:00 AM

Audrey didn't question Tess; after all, the new arrival had been there. But something wasn't quite right. Who was this new girl, exactly, and why was she so knowledgable about the Greek myths and everything Camp Half-Blood already? Why was she so desired by these monsters?

She resolved to find out.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 9 July 2011 at 12:14 PM

Adona was very suspicious. She didn't make very much sense. Something Tess said to her when she told her that her mother was Athena, she said really, everyone always says that its Aphrodite. How did Tess know about all of this already? She decided to find out!

978 posts

lwarlen • 9 July 2011 at 12:23 PM

You all can go now I'll meet you there.Core ran off so he could shadow travel (which is very very tiring) When he got Jason's house, Jason opened the door and let him in also he said " It's nice to see an old friend again,Core."
Then Core passed out on the sofa (Shadow traveling is tiring)

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 10 July 2011 at 10:41 AM

Audrey started nervously. "Are you sure splitting up is a good idea?" she asked Core, who was already gone.

"Then... we'll just head out?" She turned to Adona, Tess, and Yuki.