Mythology

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 10 July 2011 at 11:10 AM

"Yeah Ill be there in a sec." Tess told them as she walked into a room in the cabin. She shut and locked the door. She smiled an evil smile.

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 12 July 2011 at 3:11 AM

"Yes, I think we'd better get going, since only Core can use Shadow travel. It will take us much longer to get there." Yuki looked back at the Athena cabin "Do you think one of us should give Tess a ride? She doesn't seem to have a creature capable of fast travel like we do."

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 7:49 AM

Tess grabbed some materials and made a horn. A horn in only which her beast could hear. She blew softly into it. She left the cabbin. "I had to powder my nose." she said sweetly. 'Yeah but this whole camp will crumble when my beast comes.' She thought to herself.

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 12 July 2011 at 11:12 PM

"Let's get going." The raven-tiger mix knelt obediently, and Audrey swung upwards onto his back with practiced ease, holding on to the silky black feathers near his neck. "And if you need a ride, Tess..." Audrey stopped, unsure if she wanted to offer the newest girl a ride.

A feral warning snarl emitted from Kyyrh's throat. He stepped backwards from the Athena cabin.

"Could you go with someone else? My griffin isn't used to carrying two riders, and he doesn't trust strangers." She didn't add that her companion rarely showed open hostility, but she trusted his judgement and immediately became wary of Tess.

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 9:33 AM

"Its okay, I made this while I was in there." She drank the liqiud and wings shot out of her back. She hoverd in the air as she waited for the others.

978 posts

lwarlen • 13 July 2011 at 8:04 PM

While Core was asleep he dreamed a dream about his old Half-brother. He said take my blade you will need it soon and then faded away
When he woke up he saw Jason pouring a cup of tea for him.He stood up and took the cup then said"the others will be here soon.Jason then says "I noticed you have his blade.Then he sensed the other where on their way.

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 8:06 PM

@everyone Tess is not evil. She has a half blood identical twin. Who hates her and wants to kill them all.

978 posts

lwarlen • 13 July 2011 at 8:09 PM

Wow I think I missed something anyone care to continue

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 13 July 2011 at 11:18 PM

@lwarlen Yeah, let's keep going with the roleplay... but I'm waiting for @dionaea and @merlin7576

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 14 July 2011 at 3:14 AM

"Just make sure you keep up with us, Hikaru, Aklippe and Kyrrh are all very fast." Yuki said to Tess as she mounted Hikaru. After they took off Hikaru seemed anxious to stay as far away from Tess as possible though, which struck Yuki as strange, since before he'd been fine with her. Something was definitely off...

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 14 July 2011 at 3:19 AM

Tired to read it, but None of it made sense, so i'm quitting. 😋

Deleted • 14 July 2011 at 9:28 AM

@dionna That is Tess's evil sis right now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Laura smiled. ((Thts Tess's twins name)) She pulled a knife from her back. She flung it at Hikaru and pretended to fall the the ground. She stabbed herself to make it seem like she was hit with it too.

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 14 July 2011 at 12:56 PM

@bluegirl80 What..? o.o We're still in the middle of Camp Half-Blood, with plenty of people watching...

Kyyrh spread his wings and lifted off, hovering in the air at about fifteen feet. Audrey clung on with both knees, and while she was concentrating on lifting off, she didn't see the whole knife scene.

@dionaea
@lwarlen
@merlin7576

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 16 July 2011 at 4:00 AM

Yuki saw the knife coming and tried to swat it away, but she couldn't reach it. Luckily Hikaru had seen it too and tried to dodge it, but still ended up with a nasty gash across his chest. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Yuki screamed at whom she thought was Tess. She immediately got off Hikaru again, took out her bow and shot several arrows so precisely that the fake Tess was pinned to the ground by her clothes. Yuki then took out some medicinal herbs and immediately started dressing the wound. Everyone at camp knew not to mess with Hikaru, because it would make Yuki into your worst enemy...

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 9:26 AM

Tess tumbled out of the Athena cabin and saw Laura stuck on a tree. She coughed and fell the ground. Blood spewed out of Tess mouth. "Laura!" she managed to stumbled before the blood loss made her faint.

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 16 July 2011 at 10:52 AM

Startled at the sudden skirmish below her, Audrey directed Kyyrh back down to the ground, where she saw... two Tesses.

"What's going on?" she gasped, making her way over to the unconscious Tess on the ground and forcing a canteen of ambrosia into the girl's mouth.

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 10:57 AM

Tess slowly woke up. She jumped up not caring about the blood. She grabbed one of the arrows and got ready to stab Laura. A beast suddenly came in. "LAURA YOU!" is all she said before she stabbed Laura in the heart. "Thats my twin. We have to leave that beast will kill us all now."

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 17 July 2011 at 10:19 AM

... o.o

Audrey stared up at the towering beast. "Leaving suddenly seems like a good idea." Kyyrh waited for her as she leaped onto his back. "Tess, get on," she urged.

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 10:21 AM

"Yeah we sould go this is gunna turn into a living hell. No offence Hades, but I HATE HELL!" I say as I jump on Kyyrh's back.

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 17 July 2011 at 10:41 AM

Yuki and Hikaru took off just in time, she'd managed to dress Hikaru's wound, but it was obviously still painful. Yuki fired several brightly shining arrows at the creature, but they didn't seem to do any damage, except for pissing the creature off even more. "This seems more like a job for the Ares campers, they can probably handle it, but it looks like we'll have to rebuild our cabins... Again..." Yuki said as the creature flung it's tail and took the roofs off cabins 9 and 11.

Campers were now running to the creature with whatever arms they'd managed to gather on short notice, including several large and mean looking kids which came running from cabin 5, the Ares cabin.

"They can handle this, let's go." She and Hikaru turned in the air and soared away.

978 posts

lwarlen • 17 July 2011 at 10:44 AM

Core noticed the comment even from miles away.
Then he groaned to Jason I should go back just in case something else happens. then he ran out to shadow travel again (It's been a while and he got his energy back)
I noticed your comment Tess! Let's go before anything else.Next Dawn grew until he was able to be rode on.

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 10:47 AM

"No. I must stay. I know how to beat it. She works for the person who is stealing the gods. She is stealing the gods. This is to distract us." I say as I see the Ares kids dropping like flies. I blow my own whistle. And another creature comes in, my creature. A Hypogirff. But this is no normal Hypogiff, its part giant. I jump on its back. It sees the other creature rage fills Kiaras body, thats right her name is Kiara. I grab my sword from my belt. I throw it in the beasts eye. Its now blinded, perfect. We take it a step back, it steps in the water and melts. "GUESS THE PHRASE ITS JUST WATER YOU WONT MELT! DOESNT APPLY HERE!" I scream.

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 17 July 2011 at 10:56 AM

Oh fine, whatever, deleted -.-

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 10:58 AM

@dionaea Its gone. It melted when it touched the as soon as it touched the water, BUT! You can still like save the wold as if it comes out of the water.

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 26 July 2011 at 7:23 PM

Sorry I didn't post, I was on vacation in Washington DC.. and missed the new cave creatures too... Anyhoo,

Audrey and Kyrrh were already gone by the time the campers had organized the counterattack. /That kind of thing isn't supposed to happen anymore/, she thought nervously. /Whatever's kidnapping the gods is Incredibly Powerful./

978 posts

lwarlen • 30 July 2011 at 9:38 AM

Core starts to yell now "IT IS TIME TO LEAVE WE NEED TO GO BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE!!!!!!!
If you need a ride hop on Dawn *points to huge Dawn*

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 30 July 2011 at 2:49 PM

"Alright, finally" Yuki said to herself.

"I assume you've already been to Jason's, with your shadow travel and all" she said to Core "Did he have any information on exactly what or rather whom we'll be facing? We just got attacked by Tess's evil twin and some creature with an obvious dislike of baths, but that girl couldn't even take us out, let alone kidnap one or more gods, she couldn't have acted alone..."

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 30 July 2011 at 3:14 PM

"You're right." Audrey nodded to Yuki. "Do you think we should question the non-Tess, or get going?" She shifted on Kyrrh's back impatiently, fervently hoping it would be the second option. "The monster was directed at us. If we clear out, the rest of Camp Half-Blood will be able to recover."

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 30 July 2011 at 3:19 PM

"Yes, I think it's better to go too, Chiron will question her either way, if he finds out something important he'll probably send us an Iris message" Yuki replied "And it's not just the camp which is in peril if we stay, but us as well, we're sitting ducks if we don't get moving..."

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 30 July 2011 at 3:25 PM

Audrey half smiled. "Then let's get out of here." She looked back at the questing group. "Everyone ready?"

@dionaea
@lwarlen
@bluegirl80
@merlin7576