Mythology

in Roleplaying

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 25 June 2011 at 10:02 PM

I'll join! I'm into mythology and cryptozoology

Name: Zen
God parent: Hades (but doesnt really enjoy it)
Creature species: Zombie kitty (from pet rpg, look it up it's cool)
Creature description:http://www.petrpg.com/images/enemy/zombie-kitty.png (that's the link I cant describe it)
Creature's name: Ahkune

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 25 June 2011 at 10:29 PM

@soldaughter wait this is a percy jackson spin off???
@lwarlen is it a percy jackson spin off

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 26 June 2011 at 12:22 AM

@merlin7576 I'm not sure... Since @lwarlen said Kronos was rising again...

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 26 June 2011 at 12:32 AM

This doesn't make sense with the creatures. ๐Ÿ˜‹ I would join if this was humans.......

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 26 June 2011 at 7:33 AM

I don't think this is a percy jackson spin off. Kronos didn't just come from the percy jackson books ya know.

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 26 June 2011 at 11:47 AM

Yeah.. :/

..I don't know. *waits for @Iwarlen *

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 26 June 2011 at 12:06 PM

Name: Renus
God parent: Hades.
Creature species: Hellhound.
Creature description: Large, about the size of a german shepard, black, with large gashing fangs, and a doggy tag. XD
Creature's name: Heru

Info about charrie - He has messy black hair, and black eyes. He's quiet, and likes to keep to himself. He usually hates how people look down at him because of his parent hood.

978 posts

lwarlen • 27 June 2011 at 6:22 PM

Sorry I'm late and yes this is sorta a percy jackson spinoff and my name is Lwarlen. and I ask if you guys want another mythology topic or if this is fine

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 27 June 2011 at 6:31 PM

This is fine with me but is there a camp half blood

978 posts

lwarlen • 27 June 2011 at 6:33 PM

if you want. how about this it'll be their headquarters
Now let the Roleplay begin!!!

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 27 June 2011 at 6:47 PM

oh okay then. Adona doesn't live at camp half-blood thouigh, she lives at olympus.

Adona was gallopping to Camp Half-Blood. It was a routine check-up sent by Zeus to make sure all the demi-gods were coming along fine. She didn't particularly like these, they were boring. She trotted in the gates, looking around with her cloak streaming out behind her and her sword glinting in the sunlight.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 27 June 2011 at 6:53 PM

Renus walked the streets of Boston, his black hoodie pulled over his face. He turned a coner, into a alley. "Heru, come." he whispered as a black rottweiler came out of the shadows. He petted it, and sat down.
"Stole this bacon from the butcher." he said happily and shared his stolen goods with his dog.

978 posts

lwarlen • 27 June 2011 at 6:59 PM

Core saw the incoming person and sent Volcanor to see this intruder ,but he came with good news that the daughter of poseidon. Then ran off to tell everyone and give a warm welcome

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 27 June 2011 at 7:02 PM

Adona trotted through the cabins. "hello Everyone." Her musical voice pierced the chatter and buzz. She came up to a son of Hephaestus, "Hello."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 27 June 2011 at 7:10 PM

@lwarlen - Can it not be Kronos who's evil. ๐Ÿ˜‹ Can this be many, many many, years after the Percy Jackson Series. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Renus smilied as he enjoyed the cool breeze blowing though the ally. Then, he heard Heru growl. "What is it boy?? Sic 'em!" Renus told Heru, getting up.
Renus growled at a cardboard bow. Renus carefully lifted the box up... and saw.... a snake.
"It's just a harmless gardener snake, silly dog." Renus told Heru.
But the snake started to grow, and grow...
And when Renus turned around again, he didnn't see a snake, he saw a 3 headed beast, wih glaring eyes, and a blood lust in it's eyes.
"OH $%#@!!" Renus shouted as he dodged to the right to aviod a fireball.

978 posts

lwarlen • 27 June 2011 at 7:19 PM

@taffy789 well, do you have a better villain(s)

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 27 June 2011 at 7:34 PM

Enceladus

He was a giant, born of Gaia,
Enceladus had serpent-like lower limbs, "with the scales of dragons for feet"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enceladus_(mythology)

He could steal one of the Gods, like Apollo ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@lwarlen

978 posts

lwarlen • 27 June 2011 at 7:42 PM

Welcome,here is your cabin
Right then a messenger satyr gave Core a telegraph saying: Apollo has been captured by Enceladus and we want you,Core,with a group of demigods
Signed,Hermes

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 27 June 2011 at 7:51 PM

Renus took off running though the streets, the giant Hydra following him, screeching.
Then, he tripped.
As the Hydra bore down on him, Heru grew slightly larger, sharper fangs, and unged at the Hydra. The Hyrda launched a fire ball at Heru, but it didn't hurt him.
The Hydra then lunged at Heru, fangs gasing.
"Hey, lizard breath, stay away from my dog!" Renus shouted.
His gut wretched, and a slab of rock burst out from under the Hydra, and sent it flying.
Renus collapsed to the ground, aware of the screaming people running around, and the distant cop sirens.
Then, he saw a chariot. Pulled by flying ponies.
"Hop on!!" A figure shouted from inside the chariot. Figuring it was either this or getting arrested, Renus grabbed Heru, and pulled him inside the chariot before it flew away.

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 27 June 2011 at 11:31 PM

Audrey wheeled around on her griffin, Kyrrh, noticing Adona enter the Camp's borders from her perch in the trees. "Hey, Adona. What's going on?"

She could sympathize with Poseidon's daughter; she thought camp was repetitive after spending four years in the same place. She'd never received a quest, but in her opinion, she was definitely ready for one.

(Sorry, I'm a little late ๐Ÿ˜‹)

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 27 June 2011 at 11:45 PM

Renus looked at the people driving the chariot.
"What's going on!!" he shouted, waving his arms around.
"Newbies."a guy snuffed. "Well, you know Greek Mythogoly? Well, that's all real.I'm Michel (Random charrie XD), son of Apollo.
"I'm Jessica, daughter of Hermes." the girl also driving said.
(They explained Camp Half Blood, and Greek Mythogoly, and other useful stuff to him)

"That's...not...true..." Renus said, shocked. "Then again, after what happened to me..."
"Hydra." Michel replied. "Your were attacked by a hydra. Also, your "Dog" needs to go."
"No." Renus said defensively. "Heru stays."
"The mist gots you fooled. That "rottweiler" is a Hellhound." Jessica explained.
Renus looked at Heru, and saw that they were right. Heru got bigger, and had sharper, deadlier looking fangs.
"Woah.." Renus thought. Heru looked at Renus, and licked his hand.

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 28 June 2011 at 6:46 AM

@lwarlen Yikes, I haven't seen the movie or read the book, but I'll get on it right away XD In the meanwhile please forgive me if I (or Yuki) does something stupid ๐Ÿ˜Š I do know a lot about mythology though.

Yuki had been sitting on the bank of a nearby lake for several hours, watching Hikaru playing in the water. He'd been very restless for a while now so she'd decided to take him to his favorite spot. As she watched Hikaru dissappear beneath the surface for probably the 100th time she heard the faint sound of swift hooves from the direction of the camp.

"Ah" She thought as she looked in the direction of the camp, "Adona is back, I wonder why. Anyway, she might have something better to do for us then hang around, Hikaru."

When she turned to urge Hikaru to get out of the water, he was already waiting, staring in the direction of camp attentively.

"I reall wonder what's the matter with you, you're never like this..." she said as she gently stroked him across his pearly white scales. Hikaru just looked at her for a moment and then turned back.

"Really, sometimes I wish you could talk." Yuki said as they set off toward camp.

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 28 June 2011 at 10:17 AM

Audrey landed clumsily in the clearing by the lake. She'd spied something else arriving towards the camp- a chariot that looked like on of Apollo's.

"Hello, Yuki." She greeted the daughter of Apollo. "Have you noticed Adona's here? Finally something new for a change."

978 posts

lwarlen • 28 June 2011 at 11:18 AM

Core started running around everyone telling them the news
"Apollo has been captured!"Everyone to the big house".
(If you have not read the Percy Jackson series the big house is their meeting room or something like that)
Chironโ˜น๏ธChiron is the like their counselor)As some of you know Enceladus has captured Apollo and we are sending a group of demigod to defeat and return Apollo.Any volunteers?

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 28 June 2011 at 11:20 AM

Adona looked at the boy and laughed, "Oh no I'm not here to stay. I am a rider of the gods, I live on Olympus, I'm just here on a check-up since Apollo is missing, also I'm supposed to join the quest." She looked at Audrey, "Hey Audrey, hows it been?"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 8:51 PM

'We're approaching Camp Half Blood...." Jessica said. Then, the chariot caught fire. "The Hydra!!!" Micheal yelled.
Renus looked backward to see the 3 heaed monster slithering after them.
"WE'RE GOING TO CRASH!!!!!!!!" Renus screamed.
"No, we just have to get across the border lines..." Michel said as he pulled on the Pegasus' reins.
The Pegasi pulled upwards, and passed a big oak tree. The chariot crashed on the ground, and sent Renus skidding across the ground. he was then knocked out.
The Hydra growled, and disappeared into the earth.......

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 28 June 2011 at 11:01 PM

"Same as ever. Welcome back," she replied, smiling a little. Although their fathers were close rivals, she knew well enough not to cross Adona.

Suddenly, one of the boys from the Hephaestus cabin rocketed past. He was shouting something about a meeting in the Big House, and Apollo, but the rest of his message was lost as he raced away again.

She stared after him, then turned to Kyrrh. "Get back to my cabin. Only stay outside," she whispered. Her griffin blinked and spread its wings to take off as she joined the rest of the campers on the way to the Big House.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 29 June 2011 at 8:16 AM

Adona, still mounted on Alkippe trotted to the meeting house. This was what she really had came for. She trotted in the house, passing Chiron.

Deleted • 29 June 2011 at 8:28 AM

@merlin7576 What about Adona comming to get Tess?? She has no clue that she is a demi-god, her "Parents" are secretive.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tess woke up one morning, she headed to school. Today was the HSA. She wasnt old enough to be in high school but her smarts got her in. She drank her glass of orange juice, as normal. She ran to catch the bus and was off ready to face the HSA.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@merlin7576 Again I was thinking Adona could grab her while she was taking the HSA.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 29 June 2011 at 8:36 AM

@bluegirl80 shoot i forgot, hmmm tess sounds like me!!!! hmmmm how to make this work.
@lwarlen

Adona marched right up to the not so smart son of Hephaestus who thought she was new and told him, "I was sent by the gods to aid you on your quest and bring another who will aid. The other does not know yet but I am to bring her to Camp. I will be back." With that Adona whirled around and galloped out of Camp. "Run, run Alkippe, It is time." To any passerby she was invisible. World moved by under Alkippe's hooves, she ran on any terrain. Finally Adona was at the school, she dismounted and they hid at the corner as the bus pulled up.