How do some people do it?

in Help & Questions

Female
9 posts

over2000 • 14 February 2012 at 5:25 AM

When it comes to new eggs that come. I just don't get how some people can't just get a single special egg while some others get ten on one day.

Reason I quit nearly a year ago was this very fact that I just couldn't get that one egg that was only gonna appear one day (it was a Jester). Even now, the eggs still seem to not like me.

How is it people can be so lucky while someone like me wishes I had some luck?

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 14 February 2012 at 5:28 AM

Some people cheat by stealing eggs on their side accounts, but that's not the case for all who have so many, some trade for them. I didn't get anything today either, I'll probably end up having to trade for them... Gonna try my luck with the cave first though 😊

EDIT: I think it would be nice if the cave always gave at least one special egg every day during these events, that would be a bit fairer I think. Then everyone would be able to get some and trade with them. It used to be that way with the overnight method, I really miss that T.T Especially with an event like this when the eggs are only available for such a short amount of time...

Female
2,531 posts

7731826 • 14 February 2012 at 6:33 AM

Im just like you! Ive never gotton a Mo, Alien, or even avatar Creature! The cave hates us! XD

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 14 February 2012 at 6:40 AM

I've never gotten a Mo or Alien either, I traded for all my Mos...

Female
9 posts

over2000 • 14 February 2012 at 2:26 PM

@dionaea

I remembered someone mentioned that a while back. Have at least one special egg appear for someone anyway. That honestly does sound a bit more fair, seeing as in my case lately I wouldn't see a new egg until a couple days later, then it takes forever to find them all. It is just no fun when you just can't find what you're looking for. Like for example with the January eggs. I found a Tific and a Bliz almost right away but it took a long time to find one Orp. I really wouldn't care how many I get as long as I have one. I know I would do no good in the trade center seeing as I don't have much to offer anyway.

Other
3,178 posts

piucca • 14 February 2012 at 2:31 PM

It could be amazing luck.
When the 2009 Christmas creatures came out I had the best luck!
All ten of my steals were of the christmas creatures, two days in a row.

9,386 posts

smilies • 14 February 2012 at 2:39 PM

I didn't get one this time 😋

When Kujaks came out, I got one on the first day, which I traded or gave away, and then not a single one afterwards X3

Female
9 posts

over2000 • 14 February 2012 at 4:25 PM

The biggest disappointment I've ever gotten when it came to trying to get new eggs was when they finally appeared on the 11th attempt.

Maybe I'll just have to use my side account to go ahead and snatch everything and see if that works.

Female
5,410 posts

Orderedchaos • 14 February 2012 at 4:26 PM

@over2000 Stealing from your side account is against the rules and can get all your accounts deleted. DO NOT DO IT.

Deleted • 14 February 2012 at 4:29 PM

I didn't get one on my own.

I got one from my boyfriend and three from trading my Goldox.

The cave hates me too. x_X

Female
9 posts

over2000 • 14 February 2012 at 4:29 PM

@orderedchaos No, I mean go to the Cave and pick up all the eggs and see if a special egg shows. It's not illegal to do this sort of thing in Dragon Cave. Course, you have a limit of eggs to pick up, especially when it comes to the holiday ones.

Deleted • 15 February 2012 at 12:48 AM

This is my main. Well, another tries in finding any of the Valentines. Another failure. The unfortunate thing is trying to find them is tempting but when I can't find what I want, it flusters me a lot. That's why I quit last time, and well, it may encourage me to do it again. This can't be fun.

Female
1,134 posts

lavender • 15 February 2012 at 12:53 AM

@over2000
I think somepeople cheat by using thier side account try's. But forme : I was VERY suprised I got two drems! Becuase every thing I barely and rarely getcreatures the day they are out, I get them, but I get them waaaaaaaaay toooo late!😃
ALso, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY❤️ (To me, itstill is Feb.14th)

Female
995 posts

haunted • 15 February 2012 at 1:38 AM

I didn't get any valentine creatures this 2 days.😋

Female
5,630 posts

leafpelt • 15 February 2012 at 1:41 AM

I got one! But, most of the time, I have no luck(especially the christmas re-releases.) My sister gave me the florn. XD

Female
9 posts

over2000 • 17 February 2012 at 12:50 AM

Well, I finally got one of those eggs, too, but I am sure I won't get any more of them. I would like to do a certain trade with someone but I do not have much to offer, other than my Valentine egg for more than one of them or so.

Male
2,324 posts

zafeyry • 17 February 2012 at 6:20 AM

I just got my first Valentine's creature from the Cave today. I traded for my Plore.

Female
4,807 posts

karamel • 17 February 2012 at 6:58 AM

@over2000 Multiple accounts on Dragon Cave is not allowed.

My explanation: Some people just hac-- I mean, have VERY GOOD LUCK 😃

(I don't hack. Otherwise I would have all my dream creatures D: )

8 posts

melisande • 17 February 2012 at 8:26 AM

Hacking...it's the reason why i refuse to buy Cash Shop Creatures to trade :-(
I quit Egg Cave a long time ago and now i'm on the way to re-quit...i hate when random is too random /:
I'd like to see these limited Creatures buyable in the Cash Shop Park for at least one day...i prefer to give my money to the site more than to cheaters!

Female
1,179 posts

gabbyq • 17 February 2012 at 8:30 AM

Same! I only got a Drem and a Plore. And then the cave started glitching on me when I was gonna get one!

@over2000

Female
1,796 posts

han • 17 February 2012 at 8:58 AM

I steal from my main account and my mom steals from hers... and so does my sister. Then we trade each other until we are satisfied... but the cave is really nice to me... I've gotten like, 4 plores in these 3 days 😱

Female
148 posts

omeletteater5 • 17 February 2012 at 9:30 AM

I did not get any valentines creatures either this year. It was slightly dissapointing and frustrating... I also didn't get ANY of the 2009 Christmas re-releases, which was much more dissapointing to me. Maybe Ian could let up have a couple more tries in the cave?

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 17 February 2012 at 11:13 AM

I traded for mine this morning ^^ Finally got a drem ❤️
I only got a pantheart and plore from the cove. 😊

Female
681 posts

arabianninja • 17 February 2012 at 11:28 AM

I only got two of the creatures so far and there were two days, when all the buttons on eggcave did not work for me.
That means two days of not being able to even TRY to steal creatures.

Female
9 posts

over2000 • 18 February 2012 at 3:09 AM

I was able to get all three, one by trade. Unbelievably, and this has happened before, limited creatures were still around even after their time range is done. I got a second Plore and Drem tonight, one of which I traded for a Pantheart. I apologize for my frustration the other day.

I do want to let you know that if any of you have not gotten a Plore yet, I have one up for trade.

Female
130 posts

relimez • 18 February 2012 at 3:13 AM

I absolutely never get a egg on the first day it's out. EVER. >.< That's why I was so happy when I found out these Valentine's Day pets would be out for 3 days.