I know lots of people suggested this before...

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 20 June 2011 at 8:57 PM

@Pwuffy
I am done, okay? People aren't open.

The only thing I can see going wrong is the new people begging to barrow your two species for breeding. And we already put limits on that.

You obviously haven't read because if you would have read what i have said about the new people balancing, you would understand.

Deleted • 20 June 2011 at 8:58 PM

@hope but still, doesn't matter. People paid real money for eggs and to go and let them breed like that? Uh, waste of money.

Deleted • 20 June 2011 at 9:00 PM

@pwuffy Have you read the whole forum?? I know that it decreases the rarity like crazy. But there's a big reason why I follow the other side.

Now i'm leaving this to Ian 😊 He decides whether he wants the breeding center or not.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 20 June 2011 at 9:00 PM

@pwuffy I did also. For my onny.

You don't even know what the process will be so why go stomping on the possibility. I understand skepticism, but pessimism?

Deleted • 20 June 2011 at 9:01 PM

@balletninja I'm not trying to fight here, but I honestly am stating my own opinion. Love me, hate me, I don't care. This past week has been horrible and to hear this it is putting me down even more. I just came back from a funeral.
Anyway, I actually did read your post, and I don't know how else to explain except for in my last post (the big long one)

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 20 June 2011 at 9:02 PM

I don't like this idea either. <.< I mean really, you lose the value and the MEANING of LIMITED.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 20 June 2011 at 9:04 PM

@pwuffy I am sorry about that, but a game about pixels shouldn't bring you down more. Maybe time for a break? Once I get sad about things on eggcave, I realize it is time to take a break, but you can stay also 😊 I am just telling you what I do!

I am going to leave this in the more than capable hands of Ian!

Deleted • 20 June 2011 at 9:06 PM

@balletninja Thanks for the advice, but I just got on... xD
I'm not going to say anymore though because people are just going to get more mad at me.
Please Ian, don't do this though.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 20 June 2011 at 9:08 PM

Okay people, WHAT are we even doing here? Ian made this section for CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, not some argument! I think we've said enough, it's Ian's choice whether he wants this or not, so complaints aren't going to change anything! If Ian DOES make this, he will make it difficult to breed, to prevent LEs from becoming common. If he doesn't, too bad. Let's stop fighting!

Female
526 posts

masonm • 20 June 2011 at 9:16 PM

i approve 😸
egg cave needs more onnies and foo and tine!! it should definitely be really limited, maybe expensive, but considering creatures can actually die (as opposed to neopets, where creatures only decrease due to accounts freezing or the occasional GUP), the rarity on some creatures is impossible to deal with. its pretty selfish to NOT want this to happen simply because YOUR creatures won't be /as/ rare.

I also think re-releasing some eggs in the cash shop would be cool

Female
6 posts

whateva • 20 June 2011 at 9:20 PM

Since this is a delicate subject, I'm not telling what I think about it.
However, wether @Ian is thinking of creating a breeding center or not, I think there should be a voting for a few days so that everyone can vote for or against a breeding center😊

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 20 June 2011 at 9:22 PM

I see the reasons not to, but this will not make LEs rare. I promise, nuff said xD

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 20 June 2011 at 9:37 PM

I don't think this is a good idea because then lot's of people would go around BEGGING for you to breed two creatures and give their offspring to them. All of the macbots and doovoos that people worked painstakingly to get will be rendered valueless. Think about how that would feel. And there would be no thrill in finally obtaining the rare LE creature that you had always wanted.

Deleted • 20 June 2011 at 9:40 PM

Begging can easily be ignored 😊 Just report. Because its against the rules. And as the previous posts said. Arguing will do nothing. Best to keep your opinions to yourself.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 20 June 2011 at 9:49 PM

@hope I'm offended that you don't want to hear my opinions.

I am arguing, and that's because I feel that this is not a good idea. And that is my opinion, which deserves to be heard, just like any other opinion. Please respect my opinions and thoughts.

Deleted • 20 June 2011 at 9:51 PM

@redfire77 I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean no harm.
Well Theres nothing I can do. I really uncomfortable with this topic now. *leaves* Its just causing fights ☹️

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 20 June 2011 at 9:53 PM

PEOPLE. PLEASE. I don't wanna be rude, but everyone just SHUT. UP. PLEASE?!?! I can't TAKE it!!! I made thistopic for SUGGESTIONS and OPINIONS, not for an ARGUMENT. I can't belive you people turn EVERYTHING into a freakin' argument!!! It's RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!! GAHHHHH!!!!!! *headdesk* I'm sick and tired of this. TOPIC: CLOSED.

Female
343 posts

dragonkeeper • 20 June 2011 at 9:53 PM

I would love a breeding center

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 20 June 2011 at 9:54 PM

TOPIC CLOSED!

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 21 June 2011 at 12:02 AM

This is a good idea, but there should be some limit too. Like, one creature can only breed once. And the two eggs of the same species'd have to be in your cove. (But I can see where people could manipulate this. xD)

...and you'd have to pay CC for this.
And there should be a chance a new egg wouldn't be....born? xP

If all of that was behind the breeding, it's a great idea! πŸ˜‰

But, breeding would decrease rarity, and CSP sales. πŸ˜‹ Unless you had to pay to breed. It's mess with rarity, but it's all up to Ian.

But, why'd you want more if you already have two? oO

Just thoughts....

EDIT: Whoops, sorry @thepells4, I didn't read all the posts until I was done posting my opinion. 😸 Sorry.

Deleted • 21 June 2011 at 2:39 PM

Nvm

Female
1,526 posts

nvr4evr1 • 21 June 2011 at 2:45 PM

If breeding would cost CC it won't bring down CC sales, it would increase them. Many people would want to breed.

Stop being pessimistic about such a great topic! Many people will be attracted to the site by the idea of breeding.

Deleted • 21 June 2011 at 2:54 PM

Topics been closed :/ I thought it was a really good suggestion.

@balletninja Would you mind if I opened one of my own? I had this idea for a while, but don't want to be rude since you opened a thread first

Female
1,526 posts

nvr4evr1 • 21 June 2011 at 3:00 PM

It's not closed, Ian hasn't responded yet..

I am just giving my opinion on the subject.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 21 June 2011 at 3:10 PM

@victoria _egg_storage Yeah, and I will make my same point 😊 But a few people threatened to quit because of this forum ☹️

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 21 June 2011 at 3:15 PM

*facepalm* I'm closing this topic. People are arguing.

Female
2,350 posts

takaedakumi • 21 June 2011 at 3:18 PM

That would be SO AWESOME! I think it should definitely be done.πŸ˜ƒ

Deleted • 21 June 2011 at 3:19 PM

Shoot!

Sorry, I meant to ask you too @thepells4, I forgot to add your name >-<

18 posts

haruhi78 • 21 June 2011 at 3:20 PM

this is a good idea although a little wrong in ways if you think about it i won't go into details, but if this happens i would love it if someone would give me an Onny! i would dearly apreciate it!

Deleted • 21 June 2011 at 3:23 PM

Guys, this thread is closed.