I know lots of people suggested this before...

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 20 June 2011 at 8:36 PM

@crooton1 Got it, I am sorry, but this is a great idea.

Okay so here is what we have so far:

~You buy a stone either in the Cash shop or Magic Store (a love potion might be cuter!)

~It costs EC or CC depending on the type

~ You must be a few months old to breed (to avoid hackers)

~ As a perk you can get a free potion, when you are like 1 year old

~ You must have two of the same species, one male, one female!

@thepells4 but the hospital fee does cost xD

Deleted • 20 June 2011 at 8:36 PM

Eh, don't really like the idea. Just think about it. Onnies/Doovoos/Macbots would not be rare at all. Heck, no rares would be rare at all. I really really do not agree with this. Sorry, but I absolutely hate this idea. Not just saying this to you Dani, I just really don't like it ^^;

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 20 June 2011 at 8:36 PM

@Crooton1 Sheesh, Mr. Negative. >.< I tihnk we sohuld give this bredding idea a try before anything is decided for sure.

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 20 June 2011 at 8:37 PM

@Balletninja
Listen what I just said. It'd mess up all the values of eggs and make Egg Cave pointless!!!!

@Pwuffy
Exactly!

@Thepells4
It is a bad idea. Don't deny it.

@Ian
/ARE/ you going to make a breeding center?

Female
10 posts

joelle1843 • 20 June 2011 at 8:38 PM

@crooton1
Actually it might be boring if this idea happened, cause getting like 23 onnies by breeding would probably have 100 onnies,macbots and doovoos☹️ Not FUN So i kinda Agree with ya

@thepells4
On the bright side😃 it takes a long time to think of awesome ideas like that so well done😊 Don't feel depressed...It's there opinion only not yours.Well maybe that idea might come true! 😊

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 20 June 2011 at 8:39 PM

@pwuffy It really depends on how we execute it. I have an onny and yes, I want it to be rare. This plan could circulate the creatures without making them easy to get. With all the newbies coming in, it should balance it out. With doovoos, macbots, and onnies dying in coves, how do we make new? Because we can't just make new eggs, we have to recycle!

Deleted • 20 June 2011 at 8:40 PM

I ❤️ this idea. Many of the rares today are dying and are in deserted accounts. And they will not return.
the breeding center may decrease their rarity but hey. Atleast they are owned by more then a few users that'll never trade them.

3,490 posts

skylark • 20 June 2011 at 8:40 PM

I don't like the idea of breeding. It could seriously mess up the values of pretty much everything. EVEN if you put limits, precautions, blahblah, ! still wouldn't like it. I'd probably quit, like @crooton1. Sorry to whoever thought of it!

Female
10 posts

joelle1843 • 20 June 2011 at 8:40 PM

@balletninja
That's a wonderful idea everyone would enjoy😊 Fair to everyone😃 Good Idea!!! 😊

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 20 June 2011 at 8:41 PM

Even if there was a 1% chance, I'd quit.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 20 June 2011 at 8:43 PM

@Crooton1 There's nothing to deny. I personally think this is a good idea.

Deleted • 20 June 2011 at 8:43 PM

@balletninja But the purpose of egg cave is to get rare eggs by expanding coves and trading, not to breed 5 bazillion Onnies. I have an Onny too. People are sometimes just so dang lazy to try and work hard to get their own eggs. It would SO lower their value. Actually, rares aren't really "rares". They're "LE" (limited edition) for a reason. People ask me how I got so many Luvleis. I tell them, "I work hard to get each one and trade rare eggs for them." What if I said, "Oh, I just bred them." Hm. Think about that. And the dying creatures? Hey, that's the owner's fault. Thats why people can feed eggs. And don't forget, full-grown ones are going to soon not be able to die.
This is not just going to Megan, but to all of you. Just think about it. Yes, breeding would be cool, but Egg Cave wouldn't be fun anymore.

@crooton1 I'd quit too. Ian would NOT do that to us, though. Same reason you can't breed on Neo. Imagine if all of these people had hundreds of Lutari and Faeries and Royals. NOT fun. ☹️

534 posts

crowvict • 20 June 2011 at 8:44 PM

@pwuffy yes I agree with what your saying

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 20 June 2011 at 8:45 PM

Whatever, quit, if you aren't open to new things, because eggcave is going to grow and you can like it or be unhappy with it, not even giving constructive criticism .

It doesn't matter if we make new because the old are dying out. It would only make 2 like a month, maybe. And because of the limits, it wouldn't lower the value that much.

Example: I can make two onnies because I have 4, I make two then from that couple, I make 1 onny. See? You can't go very far.

P.S. What if you are new here and there are only two macbot left? I mean you can strive for one, but you will never get one. If I was new here and there were only 5 of an animal that I really wanted, I would quit. I did before, when I first joined.

Deleted • 20 June 2011 at 8:45 PM

@goldensundragon Thanks. 😊

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 20 June 2011 at 8:45 PM

Pwuffy: Hey, I'll trade you my Yeep for your Macbot!

Me: Yeah, deal! They aren't even rare anyways! 😋

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 20 June 2011 at 8:45 PM

Okay, how 'bout

- Creatures can only breed once, and get a special badge on them so you can tell if they breeded before.

-It costs 100,000 ec for regular creatures.
-350,000 ec for (or 500 cc for CC creatures)

-There is only a 10% chance of breeding to work.

Is that fair?

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 20 June 2011 at 8:48 PM

I feel that it is unfair to breed, and if it was here, (I wouldn't though), I wouldn't pay for a 10% to get an Onny. >.<

Deleted • 20 June 2011 at 8:48 PM

Do you want 0 onnies or many onnies?

0 Onnies it will be without a breeding center. They've dying. They've disappearing they are going to be gone forever. Only once can they breed Which is alright. It only doubles the amount and there are like not much anymore.

Either way you can't fight this the breeding center IS coming. Sorry for all those whos fun will be spoiled by this. But ITS coming. ☹️

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 20 June 2011 at 8:49 PM

@Hope
How do you know?

534 posts

crowvict • 20 June 2011 at 8:49 PM

@pwuffy ^^
yes it's true, for people who paid, or worked very hard to get am egg, like an onny then it would be very unfair to that person.
even if they are dying it is only fair.....

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 20 June 2011 at 8:50 PM

@crooton1 It wouldn't be like that. The odds are against you in breeding . Whatever, you aren't helping the situation so please leave this thread. If you can give some tips or CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, then stay @pwuffy at least she is.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 20 June 2011 at 8:50 PM

Guys, can we stop? Stop with the sarcasm, arguments, complaints? Seriously, my head is POUNDING as we speak. >.< I don't wanna argue with anyone, and we all have our own personal opinions and ideas, can we PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEE leave it at that?

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 20 June 2011 at 8:50 PM

@taffy789 I agree. If we do make a breeding center, eggs should only breed once and it should cost the same as Callas do 😊

Deleted • 20 June 2011 at 8:50 PM

@crooton1 Declared by Ian and I very likely to come because it has be suggested to him numerous times.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 20 June 2011 at 8:53 PM

And many of you don't understand, with the new people coming in, it will all balance out. We wont all have onnies, and macbots, and doovoos because the newbies will join and it will all spread out. Ian is good at figuring this out, I am sure it will be reasonable and just as hard to get a breeding egg as getting an egg from trade 😊

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 20 June 2011 at 8:54 PM

If you were one of the people that was getting my eggs, go on '~QUTTING~', I'm setting up the lots.

Deleted • 20 June 2011 at 8:54 PM

@hope Let's put it at this. What if he sees this? Please don't just assume he'll make it. You aren't Ian. You can't be sure. 😊
@crooton1 LOL.

I just hate this idea. I can't IMAGINE how many people will quit if this happens. There are already enough n00bs on this site. This will send them nuts breeding stuff. Breeding once is okay, I guess, but then side accounts will come back... (remember boeing? 100+ sides?)

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 20 June 2011 at 8:56 PM

@Pwuffy
I AM QUTTING.

Deleted • 20 June 2011 at 8:56 PM

@pwuffy Hmm the is alot of negativity but then alot of supporters too. Who knows. He declared that awhile ago. 😱 But @balletninja did point out that Ian will probably make it challenging for us to get a rare egg off the breeding center.