Total Darkness

in Roleplaying

83 posts

mintyminny98 • 23 June 2011 at 11:11 AM

This will be a cool little story 😊 Oh well, here goes!

No one suspects the world to end in 2012. They were wrong. Deadly viruses appeared, crops were wilting and catching disease and continents were crumbling into nothing. The world was slowly dying off. But one odd virus got caught. People gained bizarre abilities. These people were few, but are the only ones who may save the rest of the earth.

How do you people likies? Make up your profile like below:

Name: Karnacia (Pronounced Karr-Nay-She-Ah)

Nickname: Kerry

Personality: Very long black hair and bright green eyes. Friendly, loud when exited. Jumps up and down when really happy or having fun.

Class: Orphan

Past: Was an orphan since 3 years old. Fended for herself since then. Her parents were caught in a tornado when driving home. Kerry lived at her grandmothers until she died.

Skill: Can control the elements.

Female
21 posts

_skybranch_ • 23 June 2011 at 12:45 PM

Seems interesting~ I'll fill out a form

Name: Maki

Nickname: None

Personality: quiet, indifferent, simple, smart

Class: Student

Past: She grew up in a normal house and attended a typical school with average grades. She had one friend since third grade but when she entered middle school she moved away and they lost contact. When her parents asked her why she never hung out with people she said 'people are to hard to get along with. I'd much rather be alone.' She had a part time job at a small bookstore. She didn't really know what she wanted to do with her life.

Appearance: She has short brown hair and hazel eyes. She is short (5 ft. 3 in.) and has a small frame. Her mother was japanese so she has Asian features. She usually wears dark but usually plain clothing.

Skill: Able to transfer her spirit into another human but only for short periods of time (about five to ten minuets?) and to an animal indefinitely

83 posts

mintyminny98 • 4 July 2011 at 10:22 AM

no one likes this ☚ī¸

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 4 July 2011 at 10:26 AM

@mintyminty98 may i join?

Name: Scotty (Scot-y)
Nickname:Scott

Personality: Black hair with green eyes. Loner.
Class: unknown
Past: Scotty hates grown-ups b/c he was abused by them when he 3.
Skill: Can talk to animals...(he loves cats and others animals..he'll only talk to them)

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 4 July 2011 at 12:09 PM

I want to join too

Name: Belinda

Nickname: Belle

Personality: Brown eyes and dark brown hair. She is friendly and loves to make new friends. She is VERY clever for a girl of her age and loves to read and likes using her imagination to write stories.
Past: Belinda was born into a poor family that worked on a farm. She loved to sit with the animals and made bonds with them closer than any human could be with her.

Skill: Can understand animals like Scotty but can also change into one for short periods of time if she has to. She has the ability to control them with her mind but has to recharge her energy by moonlight. If touched during this time she will change into the last animal that touched her intil her herbal medicine reverses the change (LOL I know I am animal mad)

When are we going to start this?

83 posts

mintyminny98 • 4 July 2011 at 1:48 PM

hmmm.... we could start now 😊

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 4 July 2011 at 1:50 PM

Okay, whos going to start it?

83 posts

mintyminny98 • 4 July 2011 at 1:52 PM

people really do love to go into other bodies these days.... 😊 lol, need to advertise....

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 4 July 2011 at 1:54 PM

Name: Adona

Nickname: n/a

Personality: Long blonde hair. Elven features, (she even has pointed ears). She has deep violet eyes. She is very tall. She is wise beyond her years. She understands nature more than she does humans.

Past: She lived in the woods all her life, her only companion being the animals she befriended.

Skill: She has an innate understanding of the flora and fauna. She had this all her life but when she got the virus it grew. She began being able to hear trees and animals thoughts, and transfer her thoughts into their minds. This even works on humans slightly although not nearly as well. She even began to be able to speak the language of the flora and fauna

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 4 July 2011 at 1:55 PM

Lol shall I start 😊

83 posts

mintyminny98 • 4 July 2011 at 1:59 PM

k, i will. 😊

"Kerry sat on an old tree stump thinking. When will this horrible nightmare end? Kerry was ever so lonely in this world. She has never been loved, or haven't even gotten near to love someone. Kerry became cold and hard ever since her dear grandmother passed away. Her last words were, "You are the only one to save us all, use your powers wisely and you will succeed to save the earth. You will find companions to help you. Kerry never understood what she said."

lets put quotations before we start to know if its the story or not 😊

lets start to meet each other slowly, it seems more mysterious 😊

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 4 July 2011 at 2:06 PM

*story* (like this 😉 )

Meanwhile Belinda was sitting in her back garden talkin to the squirrels- which made quite good conversation by the way. I was usually about nuts and acorns but either was Belinda loved her new powers. Especially since she could shape shift bu the time limit was a bit of a nusence. She was about to run out onto the fields when she saw a girl sitting in a tree stump, but she was miles away-for a normal human that is- she shifted into a fox and faced across the field, then at last she arrived and lay down at the girls side.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 4 July 2011 at 2:08 PM

"Adona was walking in her forest. She could hear the whispering of the trees, they were sad plague was caught and brought into this forest. She whispered soothing words to trees and the world quieted down."

83 posts

mintyminny98 • 4 July 2011 at 2:11 PM

"Kerry looked up and saw a girl looking at her intently. "What do you want? I asked in a sour way.Kerry heard more rustling in the trees.Kerry looked back at the mysterious girl at her side."

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 4 July 2011 at 2:14 PM

Belinda raised her head, her fox eyes adjusting to the light. She wandered what was going on between the two girls and who they were

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 4 July 2011 at 2:15 PM

@mintyminny98
Are you talking about Adona??? Cause she's not anywhere near Kerry, yet.

Adona looked as a fox raced pass her. The fox's thoughts drifted through her mind, hmmmm those were not the usual thoughts for a fox, Adona put a thought in the foxes mind, "Who are you?"

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 4 July 2011 at 2:18 PM

Belinda recievd the though "who are you?" she responed simply with "B..B...Belinda...wh...who are you? Belinda was shy, this had never happened before. Usually the animals had thier own language

83 posts

mintyminny98 • 4 July 2011 at 2:18 PM

@merlin7576 sorry not you... yet 😊
@nogardragon i thought you turned into a girl already?

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 4 July 2011 at 2:19 PM

@mintyminny98

No Belinda curled up next to you in fox form

83 posts

mintyminny98 • 4 July 2011 at 2:19 PM

whoops sorry then.... forget that...

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 4 July 2011 at 2:22 PM

lets just carry on....

83 posts

mintyminny98 • 4 July 2011 at 2:22 PM

ok let's start that again....

" Kerry looked at the fox in curiosity. She'd never seen a fox before. She slowly put her hand near the fox to see if it would bite. Just before she petted the fox, she felt a warmth on her hand. She looked at her left hand. It was on fire!"

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 4 July 2011 at 2:24 PM

Belinda looked up at her with sparkling eyes and then looked back down again 'I wonder how much longer I can stay in this form. I have probably wated a quarter of it lying here already' she thought. 'I wonder if I can find a friend in this stranger....'

@mintyminny98
@Merlin7576

83 posts

mintyminny98 • 4 July 2011 at 2:34 PM

Kerry stood up and shook her hand violently to make the fire go out. She whirled around and shout out at the fox," it's your fault, you stupid dog!" Kerry has a huge temper. She blames the closest person or thing. A few moments later she calmed down. " Sorry, she muttered to the fox, petting it again. Kerry has started to notice that she has kinda became emo... Her emotions are just a big ball inside of her.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 4 July 2011 at 2:37 PM

Belinda stood up and said sorry but all that came out was yips and growls and minute now she would change back

83 posts

mintyminny98 • 4 July 2011 at 2:40 PM

Kerry looked at the fox in confusion. Was this animal trying to talk to her?

ok, this is not the story--- we need more than a ten year old boy. someone go ask a boy who's online to join, there's only girls here.... only scotty ☚ī¸ oh well

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 4 July 2011 at 2:46 PM

Belinda stood up on two legs and yipped again

83 posts

mintyminny98 • 4 July 2011 at 2:49 PM

"what is it ? said kerry, approaching the fox.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 4 July 2011 at 2:51 PM

Belinda stepped back, she didn't want her hand to set on fire again or worse.. she had to change back to a girl soon... then she felt it. Sparks began fly off the fox

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 4 July 2011 at 2:52 PM

Adona was sitting perched in a great big oak tree, just watching the situation play out. She had come to the conclusion that the fox was not a real fox. She had yet to see what the girls power was, it was obvious she had the plague just as Adona did, just Adona hadn't been able to figure out the girls power yet. The tree shook and rustled in annoyance, just before Adona had walked by, one of it's branches had been sawed off. To calm the tree Adona sang, a song made up of inhuman words. The word were words of the ancient language of the trees.