When I Was A Newbie I....

in Forum Games

Female
276 posts

arcticwonders • 5 March 2012 at 1:31 PM

When I was a newbie, I was obsessed with Honks and hoarded Macaws.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 5 March 2012 at 1:32 PM

when I was a newbie ( @radar411 ) I thought all my eggs were rare and the mo was easy to get <XD

Male
13 posts

xxfangexx • 5 March 2012 at 1:37 PM

when i was a newbie, i used to get lots of feeds and socialization. Now, I'm barely noticed...:/

Deleted • 11 March 2012 at 7:40 AM

when i was a newbie... i got EVERY single egg i found in the cave and that you could get cash shop park creatures without CC

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 11 March 2012 at 8:04 AM

When I was a newbie... I got mad at the cave for not giving me that feathery colorful thing which is the Mo. And I wanted an Onny badly. ._.

Female
1,003 posts

bluszczyk • 11 March 2012 at 8:17 AM

When I was a newbie.... (before left eggcave) I had all now endangered eggs, but there were no immortaling and they all died, there were no forum and I think no trading center.

When I was a newbie.... (when came back on eggcave) I traded Mo egg for 23k and a junk egg O_O

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 11 March 2012 at 8:18 AM

When I was a newbie I said to myself that I should never get more than 10 eggs and I should never get obsessed with Egg Cave or spend much time here.

Well. That didn't work out. At all. 😋

Female
7 posts

maldives • 20 March 2012 at 8:56 AM

When I was a newbie, I asked for critters like Corsals, Clouses, etc. (Without checking the rarity)

Female
1,796 posts

han • 21 March 2012 at 10:06 AM

When I was a newbie, I figured everything out on time and I had a great eggcave life. I never wrote on my own wall as a reply and I never thought yeeps were worth doovoos. Aren't I amazing? XD