100 Flighrs Of Stairs [sign up thread]

in Roleplaying

Female
18 posts

mariaichan • 26 June 2011 at 8:24 AM

Welcome to the remote private boarding school,located in a nice setting of wooded forest,with the closest city being an 8 hour's drive away. The school the top of the line education. Many rich fabulous,or very smart children are allowed into this school. There are many staff on this high class school. The staff and students live in the dorms next to the 100 story school building,with only two stair cases which go to all floors. But within those thousands of students one of them is a skilled bomber and plots to bomb the whole entire school up.
The day for the bomb to blow up is today,one was set to blow up 11:00 AM. Your goal is to survive after the explosion,and at this time ,all of the staff and students are on the 65th-100th floor for morning education,someone seems to have blocked all of the exits,and getting down to the lower floors will seem troubling. A second bomb will be going off at 1:00 PM, inside of the dorm rooms. The last one will go off at 12:00 AM on the last floors of the building
Rules:
-If you want to be the bomber person,send me a pm with your form,only one person allowed!
-If you haven't read the book,you can still join
-Respect players and all forum rules
-Fighting,drama and romance welcomed,jsut not too graphic and no drama between rpers,jsut in the rp!
-I can add mroe rules when nessesary.

Please add the following information in you sign up sheet:
Name,Age,Gender,Role,History,Apperance,And E.T.C

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 26 June 2011 at 4:52 PM

Name - Mozart Knight
Age - 17
Gender -Male
Apperance - Messy brown hair, brown eyes. Semi-tall
Role - Student
History - He has been here the longest of all the students.

Can I make 2 charries? 😃

Name - Kaylin Mackie
Age -18
Gender -Female
Apperance - Short black hair, black peering eyes.
Role -Student
History - She's the school troble maker. She doesn't like the school at all. She thinks it's stupid

Female
18 posts

mariaichan • 26 June 2011 at 6:16 PM

okie acceipted 😸

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 27 June 2011 at 12:44 AM

BUMP! XD

266 posts

asa • 27 June 2011 at 12:56 AM

I haven't read the book but I would like to join, please 😸

Name: Angie Chen
Appearance: 5 foot 1, athletic Asian girl with short, straight black hair. She has unusually large eyes that never miss anything.
Role: Student
History: She comes from a very poor family, only being accepted into the school since she was so talented in every subject imaginable. People suspect her of being the bomber because of her way with electronics and gadgets. She's a loner and has few friends.

Female
18 posts

mariaichan • 27 June 2011 at 6:39 AM

accepted, I'll make my own sheet aswell 😸

Name: Ren Miyamoto
Apperance:stands at about 5"4. He looks very Japanese,with is his background and where he was born, but he has light brown hair, and looks to be very under weight.
Role:Student
History: Comes from a very rich family who runs a buisness. At a young age he trained at a dojo and soon became very good and entered contest while being home schooled. He was made fun of when he got to high school and nearly killed a girl. He went back to home schooling to prevent this from happening again, the person he nearly killed, seeked revenge and got him into a bad car crash, and he became paralyzed from the elg under, now in a wheel chair, he was sent to the high school, hoping for change. he tends to become sick now quite easily.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 29 June 2011 at 7:35 PM

What book is this based off of?

Female
805 posts

scarlettsong • 30 June 2011 at 3:33 PM

Can I join?
Name: Holly Parks
Appearence: She has long, black, straight hair, is very skinny, and is almost always wearing red and silver.
Role:Student
History: Holly loves gadgets & can almost always be seen w/ her laptop. Science and math are her strenghs. She's awesome at kicking and fighting, and, well that sort of thing, altouugh she never seems to pratice... Boys respect her because of that.
Holly can't remember anything from her past, execpt for feelings. Anger, & betrayal are the most common. She is really sensitive about it, and avoids the subject.
@mariaichan

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 30 June 2011 at 6:35 PM

BUMP! JOIN, PEOPLE, JOIN!!! XD

Female
18 posts

mariaichan • 2 July 2011 at 6:57 PM

sure you can oin I'll you al to the accepted lis (: the book is based off 9/11, which is where the bombing inspiration came from.

266 posts

asa • 23 July 2011 at 4:01 PM

THIS POST NEEDS MORE MEMBERS. xD

BUMP.

Deleted • 23 July 2011 at 4:10 PM

Name, Rue.
Age, 17
Gender, Female.
Role, Student.
History, She was a very very smart baby, she learned to speak more then ten different languages before she was 6.
Apperance, She has black hair, blue hylights.
E.T.C, she was the smartest person in the school untill Zach moved there.

Name, Zach
Age, 19
Gender, Male.
Role, Student (Last year)
History, He taught himself everything he knows.
Apperance, He has short blond hair, blue eyes.
E.T.C He is the smartest person in the school or so they say....

Can I have two? They are gunna be BF and GF

266 posts

asa • 23 July 2011 at 8:59 PM

now I want another character. haah. @mariaichan is that okay?

Name: Daniel Chang
Role: Student
History: He kind of, appeared in the school one day, without many people noticing. He seems to blend into the crowd and doesn't have many friends. He's proud to be a loner, likes being on his own. He comes from a rich family but isn't very good in academics, excelling mostly in sports.
Appearance: Short but extremely talented in many sports. His skin is light for an Asian, his thick black hair falling into his eyes. He carries everything in a silver drawstring backpack and wears a thick patterned bracelet on his right hand.

Deleted • 24 July 2011 at 11:23 AM

@delfin77 do you think we can start?

266 posts

asa • 24 July 2011 at 11:50 AM

@bluegirl80 I should think so, we have 8 people 😉

@mariaichan can we start?!?!?!

Deleted • 24 July 2011 at 11:59 AM

@delfin77 How bout just you and I start? How bout Rue and Angie meet?
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk down the halls, so many people are staring, murmmering. "BOMBER!" I hear people scream at me. "SHUT UP! I DIDNT MAKE A BOMB YOU IDIOT!" I scream at them. I see a girl being beat up in the hall. ((Can it be Angie?)) I walk up to the boys and tap them. "Hey stop beating her up!" I say in my girly voice. "Yeah what you gunna do about it?" They laugh. I start to talk. "Ill-" I say as they try to punch me. "Dont think so!" I say as I redirect their punch into a locker. I flip them and kick the other guy coming at me with a knife. I catch the knife in between my teeth. I drop it. "SCRAM! ITS MY HALL! NO BEATING GIRLS UP IN MY HALL YOU LOSERS" I scream. "Are you okay?" I ask the girl.

Female
805 posts

scarlettsong • 24 July 2011 at 3:10 PM

@bluegirl80
@delfin9
@mariaichan

Holly gasped as she watched the scene. "Woah, you're good Rue...", she commented.
"Angie, are you okay?", she questioned as she noticed her. "What happened?"

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 24 July 2011 at 4:12 PM

Name: Laura Tariff
Age 15
Apperance: Neat brown hair with natural highlights, brown eyes
Role - Student
History: She was always smart but she didn't realise until she was 12. Laura always got higher grades than her friends who got annoyed when she beat them in each test. She was the highest scorer for the year in ICT and was known as a talented artist until she left.

I was going to join yesterday but I was in another 2-3 RP's so I didn't get time, her story is what i'm like at the moment except I havn't left the school 😋

266 posts

asa • 24 July 2011 at 5:58 PM

@bluegirl80 okay. fyi, my username is delfin99, not delfin77. lol haha.

Gasping, Angie sat up against a locker. "Yeah...I'm okay," she panted. Next to her, Holly and Rue could see a mangled electronic...something. Angie saw them looking at it and closed her eyes and leaned her head against the locker. "Those guys thought this thing was a bomb. It's just a ham radio!" she said desperately. "I refused to let them see it so they started attacking me."

Rue gasped. "That's terrible!" After pausing for a minute, she continued, "Lots of people think I made a bomb too. But I believe that neither of us are the bomber." Frowning, she added, "I just wish I knew who it was..."

Angie smiled grimly. "Don't we all..." Brightening up, she said to Rue, "Hey, thanks for helping me with those guys. You're really cool."

From then on, Rue and Angie were good friends. *yay*

Deleted • 24 July 2011 at 6:01 PM

"No problem, they used to pick on me." I say. "Do you wanna learn some Karate?" I say. "Well do you have a room-mate? Cuz we can ask to be room-mates." I tell her
~~~~~~~~~
@delfin99 Sorry I was thinking @redfire77

266 posts

asa • 24 July 2011 at 6:05 PM

@bluegirl80 haha. It's fine, I get usernames mixed up a lot too xD

"Sure!" Angie replied enthusiastically. "To both questions, I mean. I'm new to this school and you're kinda my first friend." She smiled grimly. "I also know a bit of kung fu, but it wouldn't hurt to learn more. Thanks so much...for everything!"

Deleted • 24 July 2011 at 6:10 PM

"Okay lets go, they will let me do anything, im the smartest person in this school." I say.

@delfin99

Female
187 posts

awesomeness • 24 July 2011 at 6:57 PM

(The bomb didn't go off yet. O_O Or else wouldn't you think people would be screaming???) XD

Mozart sighed as he sat in class. What was with the rumors about the bomb going around? he looked at the clock. 10: 30. Class just started.
"Time for science." he thought bored.

Kaylin smiled, and excused herself to the restroom. It was about to go off.... She smiled.

Female
805 posts

scarlettsong • 24 July 2011 at 9:55 PM

@bluegirl80
@delfin99

"Everyone thinks I set off the bomb, too...", Holly said. "There is way too much accusing going around here for my taste".

(What's the setup w/ the dorm thingy?)

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 24 July 2011 at 9:58 PM

Mozart checked the clock again. 10:45.

Kaylin checked her watch as she hid in the bathroom. Almost time...

Deleted • 25 July 2011 at 5:16 PM

I walk down to my room. Do my hair.... I smell something unusual.... 'Why do I smell Tear Gas?' I wonder. I walk into my restroom. "OH snap. Thats why." I say, a smoke bomb goes off in my bathroom. Im horrible alergic to smoke. I lay on the ground coughing for a few seconds. Then I run out my dorm room and barge into the room next to me. "JACK!" I scream.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 25 July 2011 at 5:26 PM

(sorry, I didn't know we started)

Laura threw her bags down on her bed. It had been along journey to get here and the journey back would seem even longer. During her first moments in the school she had heard people whispering about bombs being in the school. She even heard from a few that there was one that was going to go off in the... "Errrr" she said as she smelt smoke. Then she saw a girl inside a dorm with an open door. "Ummm, do you know where the smell of smoke is coming from?" she asked

Deleted • 25 July 2011 at 5:33 PM

"YEAH THEY SET OFF A SMOKE BOMB IN MY BATHROOM! IMA KILL THEM!" I scream. Teacher immediatly take Jack from his room and put him in the detention cell. Its just like a jail cell. He has to stay there for nine days. The bell rings. Class time. I walk on down to my Trigganometry class. I get up to the front to start teaching. Yes I do teach. I teach a class of 11 and 12 year olds trigganometry. I learned how to do this type of math at age 8 but whos counting right?

@nogardragon

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 25 July 2011 at 5:37 PM

10:59....

KABBOOM!!!

Mozart was thrown from his chari. He hit the ground. HARD. He tried to get up, and luckly, he wasn't hurt.
He heard people screaming, and crying, but mostly, his ears were ringing.
"The exits been block to the 64th floor!!" someone screamed.
Kaylin gasped. What had happened? All she did was place a few smoke bombs around the school. Did they.. cause this?

Deleted • 25 July 2011 at 5:41 PM

I can feel the ground shake. More smoke. All the childeren scream. "SHUT UP! GRAB THE GEAR UNDER YOUR DESKS!" I scream. A paracute under their seats. I planned oh yes I planned. I grab mine they all jump out of the windows. "Wow I'm such a freak for planning this would happen." I say. Before I can get my paracute on I faint, my allergies acting up. I fall out the window falling a 100 story fall.....