Special Cats in the Clans

in Roleplaying

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 25 March 2012 at 9:38 AM

Something strange is happening in ThunderClan. Certain cats are different than the others - but only those who are different know, and only about themselves. They each think themselves unique, think themselves the only cats who are in any way out of the ordinary, but they are wrong.

ThunderClan
Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine cat:
Medicine cat apprentice:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Kits:

Form
Name:
Personality (optional):
Are you a special cat?:
Other:

For now, everyone make only one charrie. OK?
Special ideas: You could be a cat who had been reincarnated a few times and remember each life; you could have wings (concealed, of course); you could speak Twoleg language; whatever you want. I would prefer it if you PM'd me so I could confirm it, but you don't have to.
Note 1: By the 8th page, we should all have some backstory, which also reveals the 'special' thing about each of us. The other cats won't know your secret, but I think it's best to satisfy everyone's (users) curiosity at some point.
Note 2: Remember, if you're special, you're the only one who knows it. Maybe you'll tell someone else later on or they'll discover on their own, but at the start of the RP, none of the cats even know who else is special or not.
Note 3: You are in ThunderClan. Sorry for the lack of choice, but I've found that it?s easiest when everyone is in one Clan.

@seaangel
@muxb
@carter
@coatimundi
@olimpt

443 posts

coatimundi • 25 March 2012 at 9:42 AM

Name: hawkwing
Appearance: tawny coat,with golden eyes
Personality (optional):
Are you a special cat?: no
Other:

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 25 March 2012 at 9:43 AM

@coatimundi
Hai 😸

443 posts

coatimundi • 25 March 2012 at 9:44 AM

@cqpkytty
hi, brb gotta do homework

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 25 March 2012 at 9:46 AM

@cqpkytty I wanna join! 😃 this sounds cool!

Name: FoxPaw
Appearance:Child of Brambleclaw and Squirrleflight. Looks more brown like her father but the tabby stribes are less noticable. Verry well camofloughed.
Personality (optional):Strong, brave, smart, alittle shy
Are you a special cat?: Yes
Other:Not trusted hardly at all. when she was listtle she wan out into the forest and was lost there she basicly grew up. Intill she wondered into camp as an apprenice age. she is not truseted from being a rouge part of her life, her fathers father (Tigerstar), but some say there is hope for her from her mothers father (the great leader Firestar.) Also she as a Vary strong connection with StarClan.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 25 March 2012 at 9:48 AM

@carter
Yay!
...wanna be my apprentice? 😸

Non-binary
1,362 posts

olimpt • 25 March 2012 at 9:48 AM

Name: Silverpaw
Appearance: White with silver paws
Personality (optional): Moody and suspicious of other cats
Are you a special cat?: Yes
Other: Tends to eavesdrop a lot

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 25 March 2012 at 9:50 AM

@olimpt
I think 'medicine cat' is the official term 😋

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 25 March 2012 at 9:51 AM

@cqpkytty sure whats your form thing lol

Deleted • 25 March 2012 at 9:52 AM

Name: Rosepetal
Appearance: pale ginger she-cat with white front paws
Personality (optional): naive, smart, humourous
Are you a special cat?: N/A
Other: Mentor was Jayfeather, almost died of greencough when kit

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 25 March 2012 at 9:52 AM

@carter
oh yeah xP

My form 😸
Name: Wildheart
Appearance: dark brown fur, unusual blue-green eyes
Personality (optional): -
Are you a special cat?: Yes!
Other: Was raised by Twolegs; when she joined ThunderClan, she was - surprisingly - well-trained.

Non-binary
1,362 posts

olimpt • 25 March 2012 at 9:53 AM

@cqpkytty
I got myself confused

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 25 March 2012 at 9:54 AM

@cqpkyktty ok I'll be your App lol 😃 (yes i make stuff i dont really spell right shorter lol App.)

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 25 March 2012 at 9:54 AM

@olimpt
It's OK 😊

@muxb
Welcome!

443 posts

coatimundi • 25 March 2012 at 9:54 AM

@muxb
muxb there already a med cat

Non-binary
1,362 posts

olimpt • 25 March 2012 at 9:56 AM

@cqpkytty
Can't there only be one medicine cat 😋

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 25 March 2012 at 9:56 AM

@muxb
@olimpt
*looking at @coatimundi's post*
Oh. Yeah. Right. I should've noticed that xP

EDIT: Oh wait, there IS only one medicine cat. @olimpt, your cat is still a 'paw, so is still an apprentice. You can be medicine cat apprentice, though 😋

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 25 March 2012 at 10:00 AM

when can we start? lol i really want to start this RP it sounds like REALLY cool XD *im awarriors nerd, im trying to read them all but there are so meany ive onyl read T.N.P. and part of The Sight of the Power Of Three. lol*

Non-binary
1,362 posts

olimpt • 25 March 2012 at 10:00 AM

*waits for other people to show up*
😸

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 25 March 2012 at 10:01 AM

@muxb
@olimpt
Oh wait, there IS only one medicine cat. @olimpt, your cat is still a 'paw, so is still an apprentice. You can be medicine cat apprentice to @muxb, though 😋

Non-binary
1,362 posts

olimpt • 25 March 2012 at 10:01 AM

K

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 25 March 2012 at 10:04 AM

@coatimundi
@carter
@olimpt
@muxb
We can start now 😊

---
Wildheart looked at Foxpaw. "Come on, we're going hunting."

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 25 March 2012 at 10:07 AM

@coatimundi
@cqpkytty
@olimpt
@muxb
Wait old thunderclan camp or lake side thunderclan camp (thats all i know of bear with me ive only read TNP)
---
FoxPaw looked up "Wha?" she said still half asleep then she sprang to her paws 'Im an app. now i have to act like one no more acting like a kit!' she screamed in her head then sat up her tail wraped neatly infound of her paws. "Where are we going to go?"

Non-binary
1,362 posts

olimpt • 25 March 2012 at 10:10 AM

Silverpaw twirled for a second waiting for Rosepetal to get up.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 25 March 2012 at 10:10 AM

@carter
ummm...old one. 😋
(This isn't meant to fit in with the series. It's not specifically before or after the time of Firestar. 😋)

---
"Just follow me." As she turned to leave camp, Wildheart bared her teeth in a strange way, then closed her mouth again, feeling a bit sheepish. I can't do that now, she thought.

Hint hint! 😸

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 25 March 2012 at 10:15 AM

@coatimundi
@cqpkytty
@olimpt
@muxb
ok, but i think is should be after (im the desendent of him lol)
---
FoxPaw walked beside her mentor "Are you ok?" she asked and thought 'Mabye its just from an old injury or something?' Foxpaw's Hazel green eyes looked at her mentor with worry 'i just hope she is ok, she is a warrior after all. Stop worying she will be fine, she is a warrior she has probly ben threw worse than this' Foxpaw thought.

443 posts

coatimundi • 25 March 2012 at 10:19 AM

Hawkwing had just finished organizing the patrols, and padded over to the fresh kill pile, and brought a vole, and a mouse to the medicine cat den

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 25 March 2012 at 10:22 AM

@carter
This might have references to the books, but it's not really any specific time in relation to them. xP But - this is for certain - it takes place in the old forest. 😋

---
Wildheart glanced at her apprentice. "I'm fine. Really. It's just a - a habit, you could say, that I got from my Twolegs. You pick up some things when you live with them, you know."

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 25 March 2012 at 10:24 AM

@coatimundi
@cqpkytty
@olimpt
@muxb
---
"Really? Is it fun liveing with them? I had a friend who was a kittypet but he never seemed to like any of the Clan cats but me. I wonder why the kittypet dont like the Clan cats..?" Foxpaw said and started to think of her friend, she only saw him a few times, his name was something like Leo.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 25 March 2012 at 10:30 AM

"It's...well..." Wildheart trailed off, unsure exactly what to say. "You'll never go hungry, not even in leafbare, but Twolegs serve brown pellets to cats, and they really aren't as satisfying as freshkill. And there usually aren't more than one or two other cats in the den. Overall, it's a very easy life, but not very satisfying."