Creature Suggestion ~ The Agapy

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 11 December 2013 at 11:41 AM

@borgore
Nonsense, it's nothing hun ^^
I appreciate your opinion. I like it and I'm on the same page, as far as plagiarism is concerned. =3

Female
1,783 posts

borgore • 11 December 2013 at 12:05 PM

@jupiter_hollow

I am still so confused how I ended up posting that on this thread omfg, I think I found the link for it to look and posted it here :<

And yeah, I can't get over how similar your and the Cobrart is (Cobrart, Cobart? I dunno) I'd send in a ticket or something 😋

Sorry again ;o;

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 11 December 2013 at 12:07 PM

@borgore I'm not too sure how the mods would react (or the artist, for that matter) so I'm a bit wary of doing that ^^" But people are encouraging me to do so... I don't know if I should.

Female
1,783 posts

borgore • 11 December 2013 at 12:16 PM

@jupiter_hollow

I won't convince you to or not to send a ticket in, I understand where you're coming from completely 😋

But you did suggest it quite a while before V-day and then someone brought it back this year, right?

Bit fishy if you ask me, but hey just my opinion 😋 If it was me I would, but it's not my suggestion 😱

Male
1,247 posts

Meteoroid • 11 December 2013 at 12:19 PM

@jupiter_hollow
It really wouldn't be an issue if you were to send in a Ticket about it.

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 11 December 2013 at 12:26 PM

@borgore
I'm just indecisive I guess ^^"

@Meteoroid
Really? Thank you!!! =D
I was just a bit wary of how it would be taken, considering all the havoc and arguments that was caused in the plagiarism topic. If I were you, I would be quite tired from discussing it so I didn't know how you guys would tolerate me bringing it up again ^^"
But thank you! 😃 I'll send a ticket right away. ❤️

Female
566 posts

aardbeix3 • 11 December 2013 at 3:13 PM

@jupiter_hollow the truth must be said ;D

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 11 December 2013 at 3:14 PM

@aardbeix3 Ah, thank you once again for the support. *huggles* >w< You guys are awesome! xD brofist!

Male
1,994 posts

Ian • 11 December 2013 at 4:11 PM

@jupiter_hollow investigating this on your behalf. 😊 Stay tuned for the response in your Tickets.

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 11 December 2013 at 4:14 PM

@Ian Thank you so much. 😃 Sorry that I replied here (and boosted the topic unnecessarily). Felt kind of weird to reply to the ticket xD

Female
677 posts

amelialightwing • 11 December 2013 at 5:10 PM

@jupiter_hollow It's so cute, I hope that it becomes one of the creatures for valentines day. 😊