World Of The Wolves

in Roleplaying

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 2 July 2011 at 6:13 PM

New clans have been formed and you are a wolf born into the Moonbeam clan. You must help your clan by fighting of enemies, hunting for food, healing hurt wolves and help by building your wolf community into the strongest in the wolf world.

But the Shadowclaws are sworn enemies to the Moonbeams and will stop at nothing to steal your food, kill wolves in battle and will compete with you to build the stronger pack.

*The minimum wolf age is 4 (pup) and maximum is 15 (elder)
Joining form

~Name of wolf:
~Age of wolf:
~Coat colour:
~Marking:
~Other features:
~Position in pack:
~Your wolfs introductory paragraph:

Positions available
Pack leader: Luna
Second in command: Second birth
Hunter(s):
Healer(s): Adona
Warrior(s): Night

My form
~Name of wolf: Luna
~Age of wolf: 9
~Coat colour: White
~Marking: Grey feet and tip of tail is grey
~Other features: Scar on left side
~Position in pack: Pack leader

Luna poked her head out of the cave, it was a beautiful full moon tonight. She stretched and yawned and wondered about the other packs and what they were planning to do. It had taken a long time to find such a lovely place for her pack to live with all of the other packs around too. She growled with rage at the thought of Shadowclaws leader Xenar (pronounced zen-ar) lounging in her comfy cave. It was time to wake up her pack for another busy day of hunting, healing and fending off enemies.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 July 2011 at 6:50 PM

~Name of wolf:Akira (boy)
~Age of wolf: 5
~Coat colour:black
~Marking:1 red paw 3 white paws red tipped tail strange red marks over his eyes
~Other features: tear in left ear from play
~Position in pack:Verrry young hunter

Akira woke to his sister Chibi's constant nuging Akira plafully snapped at her before fofilling his new job as hunter

hope it sounds good 😸

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 2 July 2011 at 6:52 PM

As Luna's pack was still small she had many jobs in the pack to fill in. She ran over to Akira and Chibi's den to fetch Akira for hunting training. She had fun- but challenging- stuff planned for him today.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 July 2011 at 6:58 PM

Akira and chibi were play wresteling inside while their mother Cresent sat watching quite intertained

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 2 July 2011 at 7:26 PM

~Name of wolf: Night
~Age of wolf: 7
~Coat colour: Gray
~Marking: Black ears, White at tip of tail, and black paws.
~Other features: Has blue eyes.
~Position in pack: Warrior
~Your wolfs introductory paragraph: Night was abandoned as a pup and had to learn things on his own. He is very skilled at fighting. It takes him a while to warm up to new wolves, but he is a loyal friend.

@carnatate 😋

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 2 July 2011 at 7:39 PM

Name of wolf: Adona
~Age of wolf: 15
~Coat colour: Crystal (an almost clear white)
~Marking: n/a
~Other features: her chest is criss-crossed with many scars. she is missing her front right paw and her left eye. she has one long scar down the length of her underbelly.
~Position in pack: Healer

Adona woke from a troubled sleep. It was her normal nightmare, the one from six years ago. She has to relive the moment when she and her mate were taken by the Shadowclaws. Her mate was tortured and eventually killed. She was tortured, forced to watch the murder of her mate and then watch the death of the pups she was carrying inside herself. She yawned and shook the sadness of reminicing off herself and padded outside into the bright morning sun.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 July 2011 at 7:40 PM

Akira's past

Akira has no blood family and wasn't born into moonbeam pack his real parents and siblings died before Akira was found a year ago half-dead but the only wolves he seems to trust are Cresent,Chibi,Luna,and Night

akira popped out of the den knocking over his sister
and racing around the other wolves

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 2 July 2011 at 8:50 PM

Night: Now now Akira, calm down.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 July 2011 at 9:13 PM

Akira(panting): aaaaaaaw but Night I'm Sooooo exited i can finally hunt *begins bouncing uncontroullaby*

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 3 July 2011 at 7:58 AM

Luna was knocked over by Akira. "Glad to see that you are excited about your first day of training" Luna got up from the floor and shook the dirt off herself. "So lets get started..." Luna walked a little way into the deep woods and then looked back at Akira "Well... are you coming. I know it was forbidden when you first came into the pack but now you are a hunter in training and you must go into the deep woods to train, and most importantly help the survival of our pack by supplying us with food".

@carnatate
@pirateseaz
@Merlin7576

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 3 July 2011 at 10:49 AM

Akira was looking around expanticly and intersted at the trees in the forst trying to stand up strait and look tough 😸

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 3 July 2011 at 3:36 PM

Adona was asleep by a tree. The sun beat down on her white back.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 3 July 2011 at 4:20 PM

Luna counted down "3,2,1.... GO!!" She raced off into the forest trying to make running training seem like a game. He would need speed in order to catch up with prey. She yipped at Adona on her way into the deepest part of the wood.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 3 July 2011 at 4:23 PM

Joining give a sec! Can I be a pup?

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 3 July 2011 at 4:26 PM

Okay lizkissz123

How long will you be online for, I have to go out in a bit. Will be gon for about an hour. Sorry.

Going now! Bye.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 3 July 2011 at 4:27 PM

Um don't know why?

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 3 July 2011 at 7:10 PM

Akira hopped limping tawrds Luna whimpering and covered in bleeding gashes and he tried to hurry back to the cave

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 4 July 2011 at 8:36 AM

Name of Wolf: FirstLove
Age of Wolf:4 (pup)
Coat Color:Snow white
Markings:Front left paw and back right paw are white instead of black. Back of head has a Yin Yang symbol
Other Features: Has rainbow eyes and is super fluffy
Position in pack:?
Introductory Paragraph:

She walked in her clan. Scared and alone. She had just witness the death of her family. She had no to go anymore. She was just a pup! She couldn't do anything. She still wonder why they didn't harm her. It was night so, she went to the leader and curled up beside her.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 4 July 2011 at 8:57 AM

Akira got back to the cave limping covered in bleeding gashes,whimpering

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 4 July 2011 at 9:06 AM

can i join?

Name of wolf: Lonewolf
~Age of wolf: 4
~Coat colour: white
~Marking: none
~Other features: he has blue eyes and he is a loner.
~Position in pack: pup.

Lonewolf walked very far. He found a cave. (Not the one @carnatate is in ) /Here! I sleep here and look for my family 2marrow./ He thought.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 4 July 2011 at 9:17 AM

Akira was starving and tried to hunt but he was to injured and all the prey got away Akira then saw the cave Lonewolf was in.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 4 July 2011 at 9:23 AM

@carnatate ping me next time you write something 'bout Lonewolf? OK? tks~Redstar

Lonewolf sat down. /where is everyone?./ He thought. Wasn't there more wolfs?

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 4 July 2011 at 9:32 AM

FirstLove walked around. She went to the center of the clan. She howled. She telling other wolves that she was mourning over her family's death.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 4 July 2011 at 9:35 AM

0k @redstar-fireclan

Akira snifffed the air the way he was tought and began limping into Lonewolf's cave not knowing their was anything alive insid(his nose was cut and he couldn't smell the way he normally does)

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 4 July 2011 at 9:37 AM

@carnatate tks!
Lonewolf never did get thout to sniff arond 4 food and eveything

Lonewolf layed dawn,not knowing anyone was in the cave. He closed his eyes and all most fell asleep.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 4 July 2011 at 9:41 AM

Akira saw Lonewolf and began to walk out but collasped before he was able to get out splattering blood over the walls

@redstar-fireclan

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 4 July 2011 at 9:45 AM

She heard nothing. She thought no one cared for her anymore. She ran to the nearest cave. She saw a wolf. Torn up. She layed beside it. "Hello."

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 4 July 2011 at 9:45 AM

Lonewolf woke up. /What's that?!" He thought as he ran up to the wolf. /Eww! You got blood all over the walls!/The young pup thought again. He started shaking Akira. "Hey! Wake up!" he whispered.

@carntate EWWW!XD

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 4 July 2011 at 9:48 AM

FirstLove yelled at the other pup. "STOP! STOP! Are you crazy!" She was so furious. She licked the wolf. Cleaning the wounds.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 4 July 2011 at 9:52 AM

"STOP!STOP! Are you crazy?!" Lonewolf heard the yell of the other wolf...He ran off, scared. /I want my mom and Dad back! And my brothers!/He thought.

@carntate