~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
116 posts

lululore • 13 October 2012 at 6:26 PM

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new
egg cavers a fun new start!

All of my birdies proudly raise their left wings and yell, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

@menagerie yea, that's why I like Dee and Dum is because they are cute and violent at the same time XD

Female
1,016 posts

funeralforthesun • 13 October 2012 at 7:27 PM

All of my birdies proudly raise their left wings and yell, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"
~

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 13 October 2012 at 8:52 PM

Female
117 posts

menagerie • 13 October 2012 at 8:58 PM

@lululore Heehee 😃

@colette, We haven't spoken for a while ^^ How are you?

@duchess, How are you? ^^

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 13 October 2012 at 9:05 PM

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 14 October 2012 at 12:28 PM

@funeralforthesun
Congrats on the Diment! 😊

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 14 October 2012 at 1:09 PM

Omg. i like new creature *o*

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 14 October 2012 at 8:34 PM

Female
1,016 posts

funeralforthesun • 14 October 2012 at 11:24 PM

@iulianna1 Thanks I love it xD

Female
2,043 posts

lynncrow • 14 October 2012 at 11:29 PM

@funeralforthesun

i know they arent birds but i have a lot of rare creatures about to die on # thefeedthread...

do you know a bunch of people who would feed them real quick ^^" ...just me feeding isnt helping ><

~~~~~~

Female
1,166 posts

eggs • 15 October 2012 at 5:14 AM

Female
117 posts

menagerie • 15 October 2012 at 5:23 AM

The new cave creature is so beautiful ❤ī¸

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 15 October 2012 at 1:30 PM

Ok, I freak out now :/ Today, I was been in school whit doctor (to something don't happend to me, he was checking can I go to school after operation :/) and i freak out ☚ī¸ Nobody don't love, nobody don't vote for me (we was have contest for president of class... NOBODY was don't talk whit me, nobody wasn't wish welcome back to me ☚ī¸ I was been so alonly ☚ī¸ My life is sucks... Boyfriend: broke / Life: sucks / Friend's: none / Happy: in none case / BFF: She is whit boy who was been my boyfriend before, i now, i'm sucks ☚ī¸

@lynncrow
@iulianna1
@funeralforthesun
@chowchow2012
@duchess

Female
1,016 posts

funeralforthesun • 15 October 2012 at 2:51 PM

You don't suck ! It's just other people who do ! I'm glad you're doing better hopefully ! We've missed you here at BOAF ❤ī¸ @puppymaks

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 15 October 2012 at 3:20 PM

@funeralforthesun i will comming from mobile, like now 😊 I comming almost one week from mobile 😋 And one more week ☚ī¸ And... aww... glad you (hope 😊) like me 😊 ❤ī¸

Female
2,043 posts

lynncrow • 15 October 2012 at 4:06 PM

@puppymaks

I agree with funeralforthesun....i hope you get better soon ^^

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 15 October 2012 at 4:07 PM

Deleted • 15 October 2012 at 7:28 PM

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

--- @menagerie
I'm good, how about you? 😊

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 15 October 2012 at 9:44 PM

@puppymaks
D: Don't think like that! You're one of the nicest people here and we're all your friends and support you. I'm so happy you're getting better though, we should chat more. And by the way, I would've voted for you ❤ī¸3

All of my birdies proudly raise their left wings and squawk, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!" 😸

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 16 October 2012 at 1:02 AM

Female
2,043 posts

lynncrow • 16 October 2012 at 1:28 PM

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 16 October 2012 at 2:12 PM

@byfelisa when we will now who is MOTM and who win at all contests? 😊

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 16 October 2012 at 3:56 PM

Female
117 posts

menagerie • 17 October 2012 at 1:33 AM

@puppymaks I'm so sorry to hear that this happened to you! I think that you are a wonderful person, and I hope that you get better soon ❤ī¸

@colette I'm very good thank you ^^ A little overwhelmed with school work, but I can't wait until school holidays ❤ī¸

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 17 October 2012 at 1:39 AM

@puppymaks You're a really nice person, we're all hoping you get better 😊

Female
116 posts

lululore • 17 October 2012 at 1:56 AM

@puppymaks I'm glad you posted in this thread, because everyone here supports you 😃 including me 😸 Hope your day will get better 😊

Female
2,043 posts

lynncrow • 17 October 2012 at 9:53 AM

Female
1,016 posts

funeralforthesun • 17 October 2012 at 10:18 AM

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 17 October 2012 at 1:29 PM

@lululore @duchess @menagerie oh, thanks to all 😸 Anyway, i'm on cousin iPhone, i lost battery-cabel for my phone so i can't go on it, and my cousing goes at U.S.A. tonight, next two days i can't bee here, please feed my cove!!!

Female
1,016 posts

funeralforthesun • 17 October 2012 at 7:41 PM