Giving me a headache

in General

Deleted • 10 July 2011 at 10:31 PM

First read this: http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/2320

This may sound harsh but it deserves to be kay?
Stop the drama guys. Or take it somewhere else. I really don't wanna have to go on my friend's profiles and see all y'all nitpicking eachother.
Do you realize how many people have quit so far? Ummm, a LOT kay?
I'm not saying I haven't started drama or gotten far in it, but some people are getting too out of hand.
I'm pretty sure Ian's going to have to get involved soon, amiright?

Yeah. Egg Cave is supposed to be a fun community where users can chat. The occasional argument? Yeah, it is fine. Everyday, constant warfare? Not okay. If you guys can't get along, you'll get kicked off the site. Simple as that. Theres something called "reporting." >_< If you are tired of the drama, and you're about to get into some, count to 10. Say, "Is the argument worth it? Should I risk losing a friend?" Thats kinda whats happening.

Someone please post so I can continue.

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 10 July 2011 at 10:34 PM

Deleted • 10 July 2011 at 10:39 PM

*Poke*

Deleted • 10 July 2011 at 10:46 PM

So anyways, as I was saying, just take a deep breath and put it down. Don't put oil in the fire.
It is really aggravating.
GROW UP.
Get a hold of yourself and be MATURE.
Now I'm not saying everyone is causing war but there are a few that just LOVE to fight, but I'm not going to point anyone out.

I hope we can all learn to be polite mature and kind on Egg Cave. I mean ALL of us. Goodbye flamers ❤️

Love Malice.
Hope this didn't offend anyone, chu~
I love you all no matter what x3

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 10 July 2011 at 10:52 PM

*agrees 100%* And honestly, I can't blame anyone for leaving ec. I can't beg them to stay here if they quit. It would be like saying, "No! Just stay here and argue with people until you're forced to leave again!" It's just terrible.

And I'm fed up with it, obviously, especially if you look at the harshness of my profile. I've actually considered quitting myself.

You know what? Today, when I woke up, I sat up and looked at my laptop. I thought to myself, "REALLY Danielle? REALLY? Are you REALLY gonna spend another whole day on eggcave? Are you gonna spend another day of your life losing your friends, getting into arguments, and then complaining about the drama with all the other eggcave users on the blog and forums? Are you gonna stress yourself out like that? Really?"

Instead, I spent most of my day offline. I drank two huge cups of coffee, went to a few stores with my mom, cleaned my room, spent an hour and a half driving around with my dad, then watched a little tv with the rest of my family and my friend until around 9: 30.

The day was perfect. I was non-stressful, happy, full of energy, and I just had an amazing day.

Yet, the minute I turned on my laptop, all of the pain came flooding back to me.

Deleted • 10 July 2011 at 10:53 PM

Forreal, I get on Eggcave to get //away// from the drama in my life. Like I really want more to be started. Seriously, most of the fights/arguments are for something really childish! I'll say that yes I do over react for stupid things, but it doesn't take me long to see how stupid it is! But it just keeps going on, and on. It really does have to stop. Pwuffy is right people are quitting because of it! It's just not right. Can we all not get along and help each other? I may sound like a freakin' kindergarden teacher right now, but I don't care!

Love ya xD

~ Dawnie ❤️

Deleted • 10 July 2011 at 10:59 PM

@thepells4 I'm happy that you had a great day, and I still come on Egg Cave because its well... a second life to me and honestly, for the most part I like it better. Theres ONE problem though: the drama.
@dawnfur I agree, but I don't feel like retyping what I said to Dani so you can read that xD

Deleted • 10 July 2011 at 11:04 PM

@Pwuffy Lol.

---

Seriously, aside from Eggcave I have NO life! I have absolutely NO freedom! My parents won't let me go to anyone's house ; can't go to birthday parties cause my dad is too LAZY to drive me! And ; etc . Do you people REALLY wanna make me feel like I have no life on Here TOO? I'm moving on to High School Next year and losing basically ALL my friends cause they are moving! >.<

If any of you think you can make my life any worse ; give it a try 😊 I'd be surprised if you were successful! NONE of you know some of the crap I've been through. SOME of you know SOME ; But NO ONE knows my entire story. So, in that case, back off. You don't know me. You don't know Dani. And you don't know Malice.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 11 July 2011 at 12:08 PM

I like it better here too. I remember around a year ago, when everyone could get along. But now, this is all too much for me to bare.

But I also noticed when I stayed offline for most of yesterday, I was less stressed, in a good mood (suprisingly because... Well...) and I didn't argue. I usually can't go one day without snapping at SOMEONE in real life, no matter who.

I relized that real life can be better if you just give it a chance, give it one day, and take a break from here, like I did.

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 11 July 2011 at 6:06 PM

Dang, you guys write a lot. I just skimmed the words you posted, @thepells4. xD So many...*headache*

Deleted • 11 July 2011 at 10:48 PM

😃