The Game

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 15 July 2011 at 5:04 PM

@icicle_9510 Her great aunt ahd a SISTER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I saw a girl ripping grass apart. "Ummm Hi? Im Rue! Isnt there camp today? Am I just not seeing anyboy here but you and me?" I ask.

Deleted • 15 July 2011 at 5:11 PM

ill reply 2nite srry

Deleted • 15 July 2011 at 5:16 PM

@pwuffy that's fine^^
@bluegirl80oh ok^^" btw- Lori was tackling Rue X3

Deleted • 15 July 2011 at 9:08 PM

@icicle_9510 Oh EDIT:
"OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" I yell in the girls face pushing her off of me.

2,403 posts

evolutary • 15 July 2011 at 9:37 PM

@bluegirl80 I AM ONLINE!

It was the first day of camp. Soul got out of bed. 'Dang, I'm late again,' her watch read 7:30am. 'I better get up.' She walked outside into Bagman's Bog and saw two people tackling each other.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 15 July 2011 at 9:39 PM

@evolutary YAY

Akira was still asleep then Nightmare jumped on him and woke him up

Deleted • 15 July 2011 at 9:40 PM

@carnatate They dont have their creatures yet. :/

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 15 July 2011 at 9:41 PM

@bluegirl80 that wouold of helped alot earlier X3

2,403 posts

evolutary • 15 July 2011 at 10:13 PM

@carnatate and @bluegirl80 hello!😃

'Hey, what happened?' Soul asked. 'Did you guys get into a fight?'

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 15 July 2011 at 10:14 PM

The fighting woke Akira up.

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 15 July 2011 at 10:23 PM

(http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/1714/60)

I LOST THE GAME TT^TT

Deleted • 15 July 2011 at 11:52 PM

Rin woke up and stretched. She yawned enthusiastically, then whipped her long white hair over her shoulder. "Time to go to camp!" she said, grabbing her suitcase and running out the door. Rin began to skip down the road, the case bouncing up and down. Soon, she saw the sign for Bagman's Bog.

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 9:01 AM

@crescentfeather you're the second person to randomly blurt that out X3

Lori fought with the mysterious figure on the ground. "Who are you!?!?" she screamed into the person's ear. "Are you going to make me disappear like the kids from a long time ago!? Where's the rest of the camp!? Did you already make them disappear!? ANSWER ME NOW!!!!"

2,403 posts

evolutary • 16 July 2011 at 9:02 AM

'Guys,' Soul said behind her. 'Are you okay...?' she saw Lori screaming over someone. 'I'm wondering what happened to the others too, okay? Calm down, whoever you are.'

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 9:06 AM

Lori continued wrestling, when she suddenly noticed someone else. At the sight of another mysterious person, and still no other campers around, Lori fainted, falling into a deep trance....

2,403 posts

evolutary • 16 July 2011 at 9:10 AM

'I'm a camper too, you know?' but she had already fainted. Soul sighed, crazy person, huh? 'Wake up!' Soul shook her. 'Suffering from half-delirium, much?'

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 9:19 AM

@icicle_9510
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I see the girl faint. I begin to sing. My songs always away the undead.

2,403 posts

evolutary • 16 July 2011 at 9:24 AM

@bluegirl80 HEY!!😃
------
'Good thing you woke her up. I was wondering when she'd wake. And by the way, what's your name? My name is Soul.'

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 9:27 AM

"Im Rue." I say
@evoluntary

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 9:27 AM

Lori had fainted. In her fainting, she heard echoes of a faraway place, just like in her dream. Names echoed throughout her brain:
"Long Live the Legends!"
"Rin and Luna!"
"Lucy and Flash!"
"Tess and Fang!"
"Oliver and Jaymes!"
"Emerald and Rust!"
"Luna and Celestia!"
"Long Live, the Legends! Down with the evil of:"
"Jayde and Faythe!"
"Aito and Riku!"
"A mournful farewell to NDaniel and Nedrad, Lutten and Seika, and a sorrowful goodbye to the others who shall not be named, their hearts of turned good, but they wish to leave, and in the process, forget their names, their past, and their old intentions. Hear the chant now, Long Live the Legend!"

And at the end of the word Legend, Lori woke up and gasped for air.....

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 9:31 AM

@icicle_9510
~~~~~
I see the girl wake up and grabb someherbs from my backpack. "Eat these." I instruct her. I dab the sweat of her forhead and prop her up on a tree. "Are you okay? What happened?" I question her.

2,403 posts

evolutary • 16 July 2011 at 9:39 AM

'I thought you were the one who got tackled by her. Well, she saw me and fainted. That's what happened.'

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 9:40 AM

Lori ooked up.... to see the person she'd tackled from earlier! Lori quickly jumped up. "the question's who are you! I asked you first!" Lori shouted, sounding like a five-year-old.

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 9:42 AM

"I am Rue. Daughter of Marie, great neice of Laura who is sister to Tess who was known to have been lost in that lake." I say pointing to the bog. "Now you answer My questions." I tell the girl as I push her down to sit again.

2,403 posts

evolutary • 16 July 2011 at 9:44 AM

'Ahem, I'm here too, you know? Don't ignore me.' (she's a bit harsh sometimes.) Soul said, annoyed. 'Calm down, you two.'

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 9:58 AM

@icicle_9510 ???Are you okay???

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 10:20 AM

@bluegirl80 I'm here, I had to tae care of the pets here and on @icicle^^"

Lori glared at Rue. 'So formal,' Lori thought, grudgingly starting to calm down. 'And she said something about someone disappearing herefrom her family so.... I guess she's okay. That Soul kid better watch their mouth though!' "My name is LORI. L-O-R-I." said Lori to Soul. "And stop pushing me!" she added to Rue.

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 10:23 AM

@heartbreaker1198 Okay good! Are you okay? Gotta make sure my #1 eggcave buddies okay!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Do you want to faint again if you do keep standing if you dont sit down! Im taking you back to my house, you hit your head pretty hard when you fell." I say and scoop her up in my arms and carry her back to my house. "You can come to Soul!"

2,403 posts

evolutary • 16 July 2011 at 10:25 AM

'Are you saying I better watch my mouth? Why don't you watch your temper alright?' Soul was not angry; she was just amused.

Deleted • 16 July 2011 at 10:26 AM

Right when Rue was about to pick up Lori, Lori sprang up, and punched RUe in the face. "No way!" Lori shouted. "I'm staying right here. Besides...." Lori said with a quick, nervous glance around. "It seems... that the Bog has grown... bigger... the path isn't here!" Lori cried out in disbelief. "I'm stuck with you two all day!" she grumbled.