The Game

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 10:57 AM

We play the game for hours. Night falls again. I drift off to sleep.

@heartbreaker1198 Can they wake up in Khoten?

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 11:04 AM

@bluegirl80 not yet, i was thinking they'd play the GAME for a it longer and well, the things[strange things]that start happening continue, but they ignore it because they insist to Lori that it was nothing,[when its really the Kohten enchantment starting] until they finally fall into the Lagoon into Kohten😊

Lori continued to tal in an echoey voice. She didn't noticwe her friends falling asleep. She didn't notice the sky begin to darken eerily, or that the forest seemed to grow somewhat....thicker... It was like they'd been enchanted. Then a raindrop hit Lori's face. "Hey, what?" she looked up at the small raindrop on her forehead. The forest greww thinner, and the sky grew brighter. Not even and hour had passed et. Lori shook Rue and Soul, making sure they were still awake. "Hey guys, was that wierd, or was it just me?"

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 11:10 AM

@heartbreaker1198 Okay *Huggles*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up. Vines cover my body. "Um can I get some help?" I ask.

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 12:13 PM

"Yeah," Lori mutters absentmindedly, pulling the sneaky vines that'd come to rest on her body. "So, did you guys notice anything?"

2,403 posts

evolutary • 8 August 2011 at 3:22 AM

'Notice anything different, you mean? Don't think so, I'm really bad at noticing stuff. Except maybe the fact that this forest DOES seem a little different. I can't seem to put my finger on it.'

Deleted • 8 August 2011 at 9:13 AM

Lori shook herhead slightly. "Must've imagined it..." she muttered. "So, breakfast or what?" she added with a small smile. "Though I don't know where we'll find the foo-" Lori broe off, the smile gone from her face, replaced with a look of mild shock. Beside their small camp, was a pile of fruits and vegetables and some nuts and berries.

2,403 posts

evolutary • 9 August 2011 at 3:57 AM

Soul was puzzled for a few seconds. 'Don't know how it got there, but there's nothing shocking about it. Well, are we going to eat that or collect our own food? Let me see if I've got any in my bag...' Soul looked around in her bag. 'Nope, nothing. I didn't bring any food since I thought the camp would provide us with that. Speaking of camp, where did it go anyway?'

Deleted • 9 August 2011 at 8:33 AM

I sit eating som cheese and some bread. "Oh look the berries arived!" I exclaim.

Deleted • 9 August 2011 at 2:08 PM

"I did too..." Lori said with a mournful expression atg the thought of candy and food.... "Wait, what!? You knew this was cooming? How? Wait....." Loi motioned for the two to be quiet for a second. She could've sworn the bushes behind Rue had just rustled....

2,403 posts

evolutary • 11 August 2011 at 5:00 AM

Soul turned around. 'What just happened?' She looked suspiciously behind the bush. 'I don't see anything,' she said, annoyed.

Deleted • 11 August 2011 at 8:23 AM

"Guess I'm not fully awake this morning I guess... Anyways, Dig in! I call the watermelon!" Lori picked up the small watermelon lying on the ground. "Now lemme just figure out a way to open it! And at least we know this Bog has food after all...

Deleted • 13 August 2011 at 8:14 PM

@evolutary @bluegirl80

Deleted • 14 September 2011 at 5:00 PM

@evolutary
@bluegirl80.....

Deleted • 14 September 2011 at 5:02 PM

@Icicle_9510 Aww. Dead. D-=

2,403 posts

evolutary • 16 September 2011 at 9:03 AM

We should really get to the main part of the roleplay.
----
'Here,' Soul took a knife from her bag. 'It's small, but sharp - sharp enough to cut watermelon.' She took a handful of strawberries.