The Game

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 8:26 PM

This is an rp, about some kids who meet up one day, and create THE GAME. The GAME, as they call it, is about a bunch of kids lost in a world far from Earth, filled with beautiful and exotic creatures. No two creatures are alike, and there is one pet per owner. Each create their trainer based on themselves. As they gather to play THE GAME even more, they find themselves falling into THE GAME, Becoming the trainers of THE GAME. And with the dangers they added, such as people chasing after them, and poisonous surroundings, the kids find it even harder to escape what they created,
THE GAME they had created...

Profile:
Trainer's Name: Lori
Creature's Name: Silver-Eyes
Creature Species: Silver panther, has fur that glows at night like the moon.

The RP will start tomorrow Night;)
Just create a Profile to join;)

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 12 July 2011 at 8:31 PM

OH GOD I LOST THE GAME

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 8:34 PM

@ICICLE_9510 YAY! A varriasion of Reincarnation!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Rue
Creature Name: Independance
Creature Species: Mockingjay

AND YES I AM USING THE ANIMALS FROM HE HUNGER GAMES!

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 6:28 AM

@bluegirl80 actually, i was thinking we'd use new ceatures/ have new people [i just always use Lucy, Lulu, or Lulabelle^^"] But it does take place in Kohten, though the time of legends is far gone, the Battle Arena metal and vines, and the whole world overgrown into a giant, confusing jungle;) That's where tTHE GAME takes place😊 the creatures Fire Hawk, dragons, water shifters, and fire foxes are also extinct� 😉 There are no more civilzed people, just villains and thiefs, all on the hunt for a fabulous treasure[ but thats near the middle of the story;)]

randomkitty17 o_O what?

2,403 posts

evolutary • 13 July 2011 at 7:25 AM

May I join?

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 13 July 2011 at 7:28 AM

Trainer's Name: KK (Mike)
Creature's Name: Tigerstar
Creature Species: tiger

2,403 posts

evolutary • 13 July 2011 at 7:29 AM

Trainer's name: Soul - can be a bit harsh
Creature's name: Onyx
Creature species: Jaguar - sleek purple fur with glowing red eyes.

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 7:33 AM

@Evolutary yes, you may join;)

NOTE TO PEOPLE:
Rules of the RP:
1. Stay FAR AWAY from randomness! X3[unless your name is Tess😈 I know someone just has a random personality! xD]
2. Don't kill off your, or another person's character.
3. Don't be in one place with someone, and then in another place with someone else just like that. We got PLENTY of space;)
4. Visit Here: http://www.eggcave.com/forums/topic/1244 if you want to hear the story before this one, an rp created by @merlin7576; @taffy789; @pwuffy; @bluegirl80; and @icicle_9510. It also explains what the place Kohten is.[of course since me and BlueBONES are here, you can always ask us as well^^]
5. HAVE FUN!!!!😃

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 13 July 2011 at 7:39 AM

@icicle_9510
Hi. X3

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 7:43 AM

@redstar-fireclan hello^^ Have you been readin up on your warior books? I finished Crookedstar's Promise and Skyclan and the Stanger Book 1.😊[I have to say, CrookedStar'sPromise is my 2nd favorite warriors book now,(#1 is Bluestar's Prophecy😸] such heart-felt emotion and pain and sadness the book was! =*] Beautifu, just beautiful it was❤️

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 13 July 2011 at 7:45 AM

@icicle_9510
I hate Bluestar..and yes, I got 11 new ones. (i'll tell u them later.) i compelted 3 of them (I have 8 left to read.)

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 7:48 AM

@redtsra-fireclan if you read Bluestar's Propchey, it explains what happened to her, starting from when she was a kit. It also explains what happened to Tigerclaw;) She's not a bad cat, just has suffered a long life of pain, sadness, suffering, and forgiveness.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 13 July 2011 at 7:50 AM

@icicle_9510
I've read it..'bout 2 chapters and lost it..☹️ the book..i lost it..

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 7:52 AM

@redstar-fireclan oh that's terrible!☹️ If you put it on hold at your local library, you can still get it though again😊
Anyway, let's get back to the subject of Rp;)

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 13 July 2011 at 7:54 AM

@icicle_9510
I got it at a book store..
okay. We'll talk on out walls, on our profiles 😉

2,403 posts

evolutary • 13 July 2011 at 7:56 AM

@icicle_9510 we're starting tomorrow night right? I can't wait since I'm bored to death right now 😈

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 7:58 AM

@evolutary tonight we start;) I just forgot to update my post! xD It's gonna be lots of fun;)

Some starter pings:
@taffy789
@pwuffy
@rachel
[i know you guys were looking for a new rp, since our old one got side-tracked >.<]

2,403 posts

evolutary • 13 July 2011 at 7:58 AM

@icicle_9510 Yay! Put me out of my boredom!

Edit: oh great I just realised that I'd be asleep by then! Aargh! Stupid time zone ☹️

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 9:17 AM

@icicle_9510 Yeah Ima Edit It I Thought Of It Last Night!

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 9:59 AM

Trainer's Name: Rin
Creature's Name: Forever Rain
Creature Species: (she's a sparkledog/wolf, btw 😉 ) Lime Green primary coat, cream secondary coat (like underbelly) she has a little bit of a mask. Her eyes are electric blue and she has electric blue markings down her back. Towards the end of her back she has a big tuft of fur, then her big tail.

Female
681 posts

arabianninja • 13 July 2011 at 10:07 AM

Is ist okay if I post a profile but decide wether to take part later?
Because I fear that your "nighttime" is the time that I go to school ...

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 11:01 AM

@icicle_9510 Sorry I'm not going to be here tonight and I don't know for how long tomorrow. 😋

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 6:20 PM

@arabianninja very well^^ Go ahead;)
@pwuffy sorry, i picked tonight since i have camp from 9-4 every day X3 But I guess we can start when everyone gets a chance to come on;)
@bluegirl80 know what i just remembered? We'd better change our names from Tess and Lucy, since we're supposed to be different people X3

Here is an intro:
Deep in the night, minsd stirred, and dreams arose in the minds of a few children everywhere. Their dreams consisted of a place far from the world they knew, a place overgrown and uncivilized. Jungle ruled, and outlaws, thieves, and treasure-hunters roamed the tangled paths. They dreamed of a time before it was overgrown, visions of a large metal Factory-like building where the cheers of spectatrs watched fabulous battles between creatures and trainers. They dreamed of flashes of faces of people being crowned and the cry of "Long Live Legends!" cried out. What these people didn't know, was that this would all come true, and in a way they'd never imagine...

Deleted • 15 July 2011 at 1:46 AM

Can I just quickly enter?!

Thanks!

Name: Riley
Pet name: Mochi
Species: Bunny!

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 15 July 2011 at 2:18 AM

Trainer's Name: Akira
Creature's Name: Nightmare
Creature Species:bird/dragon(knda like halldrags lol)

looks kinda like one in colors too
@icicle_9510

2,403 posts

evolutary • 15 July 2011 at 2:19 AM

@carnatate I joined this rp too!😃

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 15 July 2011 at 2:21 AM

@evolutary
YAH 😸

Deleted • 15 July 2011 at 4:11 PM

@chloekins sure! the more the merrier^^

@carnatate cool😊
@pwuffy
@bluegirl80
@evolutary
@chloekins
@arabianninja
@redstar-fireclan
We can start!😊

"WHOAH!" Lori shouted, waking up with a start. The images she'd seen had been so real. 'Where was that wierd place? Who were those people shouting something about Legends?' Lori thought in a sleepy daze. She quickly shook her head. 'Forget that, I've got to get ready for camp!' Lori quickly jumped out of bed and prepared for another boring day of camp at Bagmans Bog. 'Where a few kids had disappeared long ago, into the lagoon, as Legend has it.' Lori mused. 'Yeah right! Disappeared into a 4 ft. deep lagoon? Im possible!' and at that, Lori left her room, and trudged downstiars to get ready for the long walk to Bagman's Bog...

Deleted • 15 July 2011 at 4:46 PM

@icicle_9510 Yay!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rue got up, she was new in the city and her mother signed her up for a camp at Bagman's Bog. Her great aunt said that she had a sister who got lost in Bagman's Bog. "How do you get lost?" Rue laghed. She got dressed in her shorts and a simple tee. She walked down to Bagman's Bog.

Deleted • 15 July 2011 at 5:01 PM

@buegirl80 Errr- Hw can Rue be related to Tess? They never left Kohten!😋
Anyway:

Lori wandered into Bagman's Bog... alone. 'How is no one here?' Lori thought grimly. 'Where could they be, today's camp!' as Lori kept walking down the windy path, she saw a figure of a person up ahead. Thoughts of the disappearing kids from long ago flashed in her head. What if she disappeared too? Suddenly, anger ripped through her body.Screaming, she tackled the figure to the sot, cushioned moss...