Mabey.....

@trish - Are we going to meet up, or not? XD

9,386 posts

smilies • 14 July 2011 at 1:57 AM

.... 😋

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 14 July 2011 at 2:10 AM

Then, Robin down the hill. And gasped. So close to her freedom, so close to Sailsand. And she's busted.
Those men ealier, they were talking about a near-by town getting swept for +Animas.
And it was going to happen here too.
She saw the men, riding their horses, with a caged Caridge. They each had a Anima tracker with them, that wass built by the King's scientists to track Animas.
There was no escaping. So, in a flash, Robin let her beutiful red wings spread out, that matched her red hair, (Their clothes don't get effected, 😉 ) and took flight.
But, they had a net. And down the Robin fell...

Deleted • 14 July 2011 at 9:26 AM

@taffy789 Oh well it was some vampire bat den, dat could kill her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tess ran as fast as her legs could carry. 'Left, right, left, right.' she kept reminding herself. She looked back. "CRUD!" she yelped as she saw they had weapons now, huge weapons. Spears, swords, long knifes. Tess saw a small hill, 'Maybe?' she thought to herself. Yeah it was her only choice. She jumped of the hill and fell down. 'Oof! Stupid wings.' she said as she hit the ground. She saw a bigger hill. She did the same, but her wings unfurled this time. She laughed in the air as the men screamed like babies. THen she saw on man throw his spear. She crumpled to the ground as it hit her wing. Her head pounded, her eyesight flickered back and forth. She hit the ground thrusting the spear deeper into her wing. She screamed in aggony.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 14 July 2011 at 10:06 AM

@taffy789 why no running water? The Romans had it 😋
Jk, jk

and Cooro/Kuro means black, not crow! *shakes fist angrily*

Ren sat down beneath an apple tree. She thumped the tree and a couple of apples fell into her lap. Ren took a bite into one and looked at the daily life of the town. "You know, I haven't met anyone else like me in this town....or anywhere." she told her invisible companion. She transformed her hands and feet into the thick and powerful paws of a puma. Ren leaped onto the trunk of the tree and easily reached the top before anyone else could see her. But she didn't know that someone DID see her...

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 14 July 2011 at 12:06 PM

@taffy789 OMG!!! I KNOW THIS AWESOME ARTIST WHO DOES ART FOR +Anima, and there is a wii game coming out soon! Of course, I don't really KNOW the artist, I just follow him on deviantart. XD

Deleted • 14 July 2011 at 12:32 PM

I yank the spear out. They threw me in a box. "Now to the black market again." she sighed. When she was uncovered many people were looking. A woman came up and yelled at the men that she owned me and that this was illegal to sell a person who is already owned. I get out of the box and sigh in relife. We leave and I hug her. "Thanks." I say for the tenth time in the past two weeks. "Why does everyone want to sell me?" I ask when I remember that more then 20 people have tried to sell me.
"You'r special sweetie." My mother says as she kisses the top of my head.
"You have to say that your my mom!" I giggle.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 14 July 2011 at 1:03 PM

The man carefully watched the +Anima girl in the tree. He prepared a treanquilizer dart and aimed the gun at her shoulder, the spot where her marking was. "This will see for a lot..." he muttered. Unknowingly, Ren dropped an apple core on the man's head, startling him and causing him to misfire. The dart stuck in a branch next to her head. Ren quickly realized what was happening and tramsformed again. She sat on a branch, preparing to leap onto a nearby rooftop and escape. But right before she leaped, another dart struck her on her shoulder and she wobbled. She yanked the dart out. "No...please..." she croaked, the drug already kicking in. She tried to leap away as a last futile resort, but when she jumped, she fell and went unconscious. "Night, kitty kitty..." the man old her as the world went black.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 14 July 2011 at 1:55 PM

Akira ran knowing something with a gun would be following him he saw the man and saw Ren "cripes

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 14 July 2011 at 1:57 PM

@taffy789 Sure. How?

Rosalie was soon the spotlight again. Posing infront of people at a plaza who were memorizing her figure. Then Rosalie strut out of the plaza, becasue she was tired.

Deleted • 14 July 2011 at 2:23 PM

Name- Saroura
Age-13
Gender-Female
Mental description-She's very cold and tricky,but if you know her,she probaly won't turn on you.Loves makeup.
Regular Appearence-Dark almond shaped purple eyes,long sleek black hair,slim.Gorgeous.
+Anima Appearence-Grows long,pointed ears,a tail,fangs,and claws;green-orange eyes.Legs become gold furred and skinny.
+Anima Power-Very nimble and flexible.Can run very quickly and hear anything.
Marking -A golden paw print with a green jewel in the middle.
How they got their power-On a safari in Africa,she was attacked by a rabid wildog.When she transformed she ripped it apart.XD
Clothing Style. -Denim jacket,white sailor shirt,skinny jeans,blue button UGGS.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 14 July 2011 at 3:07 PM

@trish - The clothes thing? It was in the book, don't ask me. 😋

(Also, I thought we were all in Astria? They only sell Animas in Sailand. )

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 14 July 2011 at 3:12 PM

@taffy789 I was talking about meeting up. XD

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 14 July 2011 at 3:18 PM

@taffy789 what +Anima is Rose? (in the manga) and where is your char?

@cutebluekittycat I don't really think zebras can become rabid...I don't think it infects creatures like zebras, horses, deer, etc.

Deleted • 14 July 2011 at 3:26 PM

Saroura prowled around carefully.A sudden rustle alerted her senses,but before she could react she fell with a drugging arrow between her shoulder blades.Before she slipped out of consciousness she felt herself being shoved into a cage roughly and heard a whisper,"Nice try,but you know the lion beats the caracal."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 14 July 2011 at 3:35 PM

@trish - Prison break. 😊
Also, they wouldn't really use weapons against you... Unless you are being really roudy.
Also, Rose , if I remember right, isn't a +Anima. Wait, who is it again?? O_O

Deleted • 14 July 2011 at 4:23 PM

I walk back with my mother only to find a man stealing from us. Im mad, hes eaten most of our food, stolen our money and is about to kill us now. My wings shoot out, my fangs grow in seconds, and my eyes are a deep red. I fly to him before he can aime his bow at me. I knock him to the ground as he fires, only to hit the ceiling.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 14 July 2011 at 4:27 PM

@bluegirl80 - Stop with the random people trying to kill you! 😋 It's off topic and kinda makes me mad.

Deleted • 14 July 2011 at 4:31 PM

@taffy789 I know Ill fix it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sigh. This is the life I want. Nope never will have it. Im dumped onto the table at the black market. Everyone just sighs. "I thought you said she was a +Anima!" she heard one man yell in an annoyed tone. "That is not what you promised us." another lady says. "FINE ILL SHOW YOU!" the man who shot me yells at them. He takes out a knife and puts it to my neck. Nothing happens. All of his costomers leave. "Wheres your tatoo you filthy little animal?" He whispers in my ear. A shiver goes up my spine. "I know you wont kill me. You want me alive to sell me." is all I say. I jump off the counter and lay on the ground to sleep.

9,386 posts

smilies • 14 July 2011 at 4:32 PM

Yeah well, someone ping me when they wanna meet up 😋

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 14 July 2011 at 4:33 PM

@bluegirl80 You are very predictable. XD ^

Deleted • 14 July 2011 at 4:34 PM

@smilies wanna meet up? ^^
@trish I know I am! xD I dont like to be very, unpredictable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I drift off to sleep soon after I lay down. Happy dreams I have. A whistle blows in my ear. I jump up and sulute. "Am I in millitary training?" I ask as he makes me do push ups. "Nope you gotta stay strong though!" The mans whos name is Jeff yells at me.

9,386 posts

smilies • 14 July 2011 at 4:35 PM

@bluegirl80 Where are you?

Deleted • 14 July 2011 at 4:36 PM

@smilies A black market!
@trish I know I am being predictably makes it easy for others to write while I write...

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 14 July 2011 at 4:37 PM

@bluegirl80 - Where are you? If you were captured in Astria, you would be with me, for they DON'T SELL SLAVES IN ASTRIA.
Also, stop getting hurt, like I said before, these people aren't animals to +Animas. 😋

9,386 posts

smilies • 14 July 2011 at 4:37 PM

@bluegirl80 I have to go real soon ☚ī¸

Deleted • 14 July 2011 at 4:38 PM

@taffy789 Well can she be sold? Its a black market! Thats where people go to do illegal things.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 14 July 2011 at 4:43 PM

Rosalie went to do a little shopping. She was never jealous. Rosalie was smart enough to know people envy her for being beautiful.

@taffy789 Wanna meet? ^^

Deleted • 14 July 2011 at 4:46 PM

That night Jeff went to sleep, when I knew he was deep into sleep I left. He had poor planning. I walked to a house and sat up on the roof. I sang gently into the wind, it carried my words like a mother carries a baby.