+Anima Roleplay

in Roleplaying

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 14 July 2011 at 4:47 PM

@bluegirl80 - Well, actually, it's prefectly legal in Sailand, and I don't think there are any markets in Astria..... And like I keep saying, just don't get hurt randomly like you always make your characters do, because it gets off topic fast. πŸ˜‹

@trish - Sure! πŸ˜ƒThere's a +Anima raid lead by the King's "Helpers". Get captured, and be put in the same caged caridge of me. πŸ˜‰

Deleted • 14 July 2011 at 4:50 PM

@taffy789 Yeah I wont, (I LOVE VILONCE! lol) But shes gone now soo... Wait are you in Astria or Sailalnd now?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The family heard my singing. You know how I knew that. A gitaur played to the sound of my singing. I jumped off the rooftop. The door opened and a woman let me in. She asked me to sing her daughter to sleep. So I did. The word gently came out of my mouth as I stroked the childs hair. She yawned and fell alseep in my arms. I lower her gently into her bed and walk out slowly.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 14 July 2011 at 4:55 PM

@bluegirl80 - I don't get anything you're doing. XD
I'm in Astrisa

Deleted • 14 July 2011 at 5:01 PM

@taffy789 She was sitting on a roof and singing and someone let her in and asked her to sing her child to sleep. Can our charries meet?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I see a carrage off in the distance. Oh my gosh. My mark is easly seen. Surely they will take me! I try to cover it up. It doesnt work. Its on my neck, right in front. I see sevral carrages getting closer. A man steps out. He sees my mark. I run, but hes faster. He trips me and pins me on the ground. My wings grow full speed. My fangs also. He jumps up whenhe sees rage in my eyes. I scream at him, and swat my long fingernails at him. Lately ive been noticing when I change my nails grow long. I feel a whip on my back. I yelp and fall. They take me and try to get me in the carrage, theres another girl. I sit in the corner, tears rolling down my cheeks. I dont want to fight, I wish I could be normal. To be normal again, that would be great.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 14 July 2011 at 5:05 PM

@bluegirl80 - Wait, I thought you were on the roof, but you keep switching around?? I'm confused........

Deleted • 14 July 2011 at 5:05 PM

@taffy789 Yeah shes on the ground out of the house. The house is on a hill.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 14 July 2011 at 5:07 PM

@bluegirl80 - What? O_O

Deleted • 14 July 2011 at 5:08 PM

@taffy789 Shes out of the house now, the house is on a hill so she can see down a little, she saw a carrage and tried to hide her mark.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 14 July 2011 at 6:38 PM

@taffy789 it's a bit confusing, it was in the chapter where they're in the desert, I think right after Nana had her flashback about her dad....it was the girl who grew cat claws or something? I don't know...XD

Ren rubbed her head and woke up. "Where am I...? Hello?" she called out, her vision was blurred.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 14 July 2011 at 7:22 PM

Akira showed up "hi glad your awake Ren"

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 14 July 2011 at 7:28 PM

"Aah! Oh, you surprised me......Uh, how do you know my name?" Ren asked, rubbing her shoulder where she had been tranquilized.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 14 July 2011 at 7:33 PM

"Oh A lucky guess ok ok Im joking I heard them call you Ren " Akira laughed "looks like it hurt tho sorry I couldn't move that man in time" Akira looks at his arm "got me too"

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 14 July 2011 at 7:37 PM

"Oh. Could you tell me where I am?" she asked with a tinge of suspicion in her voice.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 14 July 2011 at 7:39 PM

"I don't know" Akira heard her suspicion and looked down (wrong approach) he thought (just like the others)

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 14 July 2011 at 8:23 PM

"I know where we are." Robin sighed as she leaned against a bar. "We were captured by the King's Men. A group of +Anima hunters that, acording to rumor, get Animas for the scintests to excart our Animas.
It's probley just them wanting to arest us so we can "Pay of our debt" by joining the army, though. We're heading towards the capitol."

Deleted • 14 July 2011 at 8:25 PM

Saroura spluttered as a wave of cold water hit her in the face."Get up,freakshow."a man snarled."Wouldn't wanna miss the slave auction,would we,hmm?"Unfurling a "Cat" whip,he raked it across her back until she woke completely."Good cat breed like you'll be worth lots o mon,hon."he cackled.Saroura shook her head sadly.She'd been SO close.But now she was shackled and ready for selling,deprived of the usage of her powers.The sting of the whip broke her reverie."COME ON!IT'S STARTING!"her captor bellowed,as she arched her back in pain.

Deleted • 14 July 2011 at 8:29 PM

I hear a girl talking. I sniff. I turn around slowly. My wings are still outstretched. My fangs too. I hang my head slowly. "Whats your name?" I ask with a sniff in my voice
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@taffy789 Tess is talking to Robin..

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 14 July 2011 at 8:30 PM

@cutebluekittykat - Actually, they DO use a whip during those sales. XD

Also, you're in Sailand now?

Deleted • 14 July 2011 at 8:32 PM

@taffy789
Huh!Who knew?πŸ˜‹
And yes.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 14 July 2011 at 8:35 PM

@cutebluekittykat - Yes, but they use them to keep them inline, not to do damage, that much.

Robin leaned back, twirling her short, red hair in between her fingers, looking normal. "I'm trying to go to Sailand, so going to the Capitol is the wrong direction. I bet we could break out of here."

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 14 July 2011 at 8:43 PM

"I'm Akira " Akira said

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 15 July 2011 at 1:52 PM

@taffy789 Wanna go to Jail NOW? XD

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 15 July 2011 at 1:56 PM

@trish YES X3D

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 15 July 2011 at 1:56 PM

@carnatate Question is how....... XD

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 15 July 2011 at 1:57 PM

@trish

yes...........theres always that 1 question LOL XD

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 15 July 2011 at 2:05 PM

@trish - You haven't gotten captured yet. πŸ˜‹ Besides, to Capitol is WEEKS away, I meant, lets break out of the caridge, and Robin nows how. 😈

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 15 July 2011 at 2:06 PM

@taffy789 Ho hum...... How do I get ON the caridge? XD

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 15 July 2011 at 2:07 PM

@trish - The King's Men have to capture you.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 15 July 2011 at 2:08 PM

Akira does too X3

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 15 July 2011 at 2:25 PM

@taffy789 I assume they have jewelry. X3

Rosalie went to the jewelry shop, knowing she could afford it. She was looking at the necklaces when a so-called thief slipped a valuable jewel in her hood. Rosalie never noticed though, so when she exited without buying anything, the guards saw the jewel, and noticed she didn't buy anything. They stopped her. "Thief." the guards barked at her. "What?" she asked, confused. One of the guard's pulled the jewel from her hood. "Oh, I never bought that jewel....How did it get there?" Rosalie questioned, but guards were crowding her. "Anima!" they hissed at Rosalie before she was taken away.