Escape from Team Rocket

in Roleplaying

9,386 posts

smilies • 30 July 2011 at 12:18 AM

Lance laughed as he thought that Crystal still didn't have his name, know who he was. Surely she'd be curious, considering how he'd known Lorelei and was given errands by the League. But maybe she'd worked it out....

@taffy789

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 31 July 2011 at 1:00 AM

Crystal followed Absol, who was being pestimistic during the entire walk.
Crystal recalled him after she got in sight of the base.
"Ok, you ready?" she asked Lance.

9,386 posts

smilies • 31 July 2011 at 1:04 AM

Lance looked into the distance, and then realized she was talking to him. "Oh. Of course."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 31 July 2011 at 1:07 AM

"We could sneak in,but I ruined my Rocket costume, as you can see." Crystal motioned to her black outfit.
"Or we can blow the place up."
Charizard's Pokeball shook. *I agree with plan B.* he roared in Pokemon language.

9,386 posts

smilies • 31 July 2011 at 1:18 AM

Lance considered. "Both?"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 31 July 2011 at 1:22 AM

"Agreed." Crystal said, and started to sneak towards the base.

9,386 posts

smilies • 31 July 2011 at 1:29 AM

Lance went for the back entrance.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 31 July 2011 at 1:30 AM

Umbreon confused a few guards that were then dragged into the bushes.

9,386 posts

smilies • 31 July 2011 at 1:50 AM

Hydre Giga-impacted the door, and finished off with a ferocious flamethrower that would have either burnt any guards toast or made them scram pretty fast.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 31 July 2011 at 1:57 AM

Crystal got though a front entrance without a hitch.
Well, there was that one guard with the bat, but it WAS his fault to try to hit Crystal over the head when she had a very angery Charizard on her side.

9,386 posts

smilies • 31 July 2011 at 2:02 AM

Xoru had fun tearing unnecessary holes in the walls scaring frightened grunts then chasing them. *Revenge is sweet,* he told Lance, who wasn't listening.
It would get tougher the further they went in.

GTG

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 1 August 2011 at 12:54 AM

@smilies

Crystal slipped inside, but cussed when the alarms blared.
"Great, forgot about the cameras." she sighed.
"Kabutops, destruction mode, just don'tk kill." Crystal said as she let out Kabutops.

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 August 2011 at 12:58 AM

The grunts got tougher too. Some stepped forward, sending out their pokemon, many of which hid behind their trainers, most of which were knocked out one hit by Hydreigon's hyper voice. But that too would change.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 1 August 2011 at 1:01 AM

Crystal smiled as Kabutops knocked out the guards and their Pokemon with a "Red Hot Slash"
A move made when blue fire from a Charizard super heats a Kabutop's metal "Hands" , and then it goes on a slashing rampage.
CRystal stopped when the nets grabbed her ankles, and pulled her down a hallways, faster than Charizard or Kabutops to could react.

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 August 2011 at 1:06 AM

A girl with deep indigo hair flowing out behind her looked at Lance then smiled, turning and fleeing down the corridor.
An admin!
Lance instructed his pokemon to stop wrecking the place and follow him in giving chase.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 1 August 2011 at 1:17 AM

Crystal whinced as she heard a very angery Charizard ripping nets, she hoped.
At least both of them could burn/cut the nets....
She tried to turn around, and saw a Admin riding a Dodutrio (Spell failz XD).
She called out Absol, but put the Pokeball close to her arms, so she was holding him.
"Razor wind on the net!" she commanded him.
Absol's attack cut the net, and Crystal stopped being dragged suddenly.

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 August 2011 at 1:36 AM

Lance sprinted after the girl. This place was a maze... He tried to remember his way back, but it was impossible. Suddenly he found him and Hydre in a large room.
Uh oh...

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 1 August 2011 at 1:44 AM

Crystal laid on the floor for a few moments, with Absol standing on her, trying to get her up.
Then, there was a terrible roar, and a wall of fire bursted down the hallways, follwed by grunts running away.
Fast.

Charizard stood in the middle of the blue fires slowly dimming down to red, his eyes in rage.
"Charizard, i'm okay!" Crystal yelled, and ran to him.
Charizard looked at her, and smiled.
*I wasn't after you, I just wanted to blast some stupid guards.*he smiled.
"Sure." Crystal laughed.
Kabutops came back, and Crystal recalled him.
"Okay, lets make sure taht this time, they KEEP this place destoryed." Crystal laughed.

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 August 2011 at 1:51 AM

A steal cage feel down to the ground from above with a metallic clang, trapping Hydre. Lance looked at it appreciatively.
Hydre looked bored, then opened his jaws and blasted it with a flamethrower. It melted the bars in mere seconds.
Lance yawned.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 1 August 2011 at 1:54 AM

Crystal had fun destorying the place.
Though, the "Sneak in" factor failed, and Crystal probley wouldn't see Giovanni anytime soon...Or that stupid computer.

9,386 posts

smilies • 3 August 2011 at 5:18 AM

Just then a hand was slapped over his mouth and he was dragged backwards, while Hydre was distracted by a trio of Golbat.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 3 August 2011 at 11:22 PM

Crystal wondered where Lexa was. Most likely, she was going to be here, but Crystal could be wrong about that.
Crystal smiled at Lexa's threat. She dismissed it as just anger.

9,386 posts

smilies • 4 August 2011 at 1:39 AM

Just then the sound of something moving very fast through the air came, followed by the winceworth sound of a heavy metal object contacting skull. The admin fell to the ground, out for the count.
I exhaled loudly and threw the metal pipe away.
"Where did you find that?" Lance asked in amazement, and I grinned.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 4 August 2011 at 1:45 AM

"Umbreon, Gardevoir, try to locate him." Crystal commanded them. Charizard and Kabutops were back in their pokeballs, and Absol covered their backs.
*There's a second story, elvator to your left.* Gardevoir thought, trying to locate were Giovanni WOULD be.
Crystal ducked inside the elvator, and rode to the second story.
Absol whinced. * GRAB ON TO THE RAILS, NOW!* he barked in alarm.
Gardevoir threw up a physic barrier just as the elvator started to drop, fast.
"They cut the cable! There was a stupid effing camera in here!" Crystal shouted.
They hit the basment floor without that much injury, but the effort weakened Gardevoir.
Crystal recalled her, and started to look around.

9,386 posts

smilies • 4 August 2011 at 1:50 AM

There was no time. He tossed me my pokeball belt and I sent out Zwei, who worked with Hydre smashing down the walls and such they considered unnecessary, and pesky team rocket pokemon.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 4 August 2011 at 2:00 AM

Empty tubes filled with green, bubbly slime lined the walls.
Old desks, piled high with books and papers were everywhere.
"The labs...." Crystal said, looking around and really wishing she had a flashlight.
Then, she heard a screech.
Gengar, Haunter, and Golbat filled the room, and circled her.
A figure stepped out of the darkness.
"Good to see your father again, huh Crystal?" Giovanni taunted.
"You are NOT my father!" Crystal growled.
Umbreon and Absol growled, ready to attack.
The rest of her pokeballs shook widly, ready for battle.
"Crystal, I wouldn't fight my own daughter, you know that." he smmiled and picked up some papers off of a table.
"That's because I beat you once, and I can do it again!' Crystal yelled back.
"Pokemon, attack." he said uncaringly, and used a Kadabra to telaport away.

9,386 posts

smilies • 4 August 2011 at 2:03 AM

Suddenly, and utterly randomly, as if my life wasn't exciting enough, the ceiling started collapsing. Maybe Zwei and Hydre had killed too many supporting walls.
Dang.
Mew created a force field around me and Lance and we ran.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 4 August 2011 at 2:09 AM

Crystal, somewhat angered by letting Giovanni get away AGAIN, called out Charizard and Kabutops, letting them faint all the ghost Pokemon floating around. Then, she heard the building shutter. "Dang it." she growled, scooped a few random papers off of a near by table, and recalled everyone except Charizard.
"Charizard, bust holes though this freakin place." Crystal said, angered still.
*You took the words right out of my mouth.* Charizard laughed and Dragonbreathed a hole in the basment ceiling, and flew off.

9,386 posts

smilies • 4 August 2011 at 2:13 AM

Then a wall completely collapsed, blocking our way. Without hesitation, I released Starstorm. He immediately went on an outrage rampage, which I may have mentioned before, is the most scary thing you'll ever see. Often the last. He blasted right through the wall and the next five. I got on Starstorm and Lance on Drey, and we flew out.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 4 August 2011 at 2:18 AM

Charizard busted though the last wall.
* Hey, NOW I reconigize this place.* he laughed.
Crystal looked back, and laughed with him.
The building was in ruins, and was burning.
"Hopefully, they'll KEEP it this way!!" Crystal chuckled.
She then saw Lance.... and Lexa.
Charizard growled. *She threated you.... can I blast her?* he asked.
"Only if she annoys me." Crystal laughed and flew over to them.