Get the one egg u want

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 5:29 AM

i think newbies should be able to get ANY egg they want, to start them off. That way, people could be happy, and then get eggs by themselves after wards. Newbies could get their top wishlist eggies, even if they are EXTINCT. Oldies can also get this, just make a topic, and then everybody can post what they would like, so @ian can see it. It will be a bit of work, but it will give oldies AND newbies get i of their dream eggs, without ANY hassel. so what do U think? Then we can tell ian!😃

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 17 July 2011 at 5:30 AM

I don't think its a good idea, sorry. It would be better if you can get any egg avaible at the time you sin up...

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 5:33 AM

@miomar *nodds* true. but it would be cool to get a tine😊

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 17 July 2011 at 5:42 AM

@Alyssa Yeah...

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 6:55 AM

@miomar , it would be really good....

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 17 July 2011 at 6:57 AM

@Alyssa There is maybe coming a Tine giveaway;)...

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 17 July 2011 at 7:01 AM

@miomar

Wouldn't people make multiple accounts to get a whole cove full of each no matter which year or time of year they retired ☹️

If there was a way to stop this the. It would be great 😊

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 17 July 2011 at 7:05 AM

@Nogardragon I had 8 Tine's but last year 6 died and now i asked Ian or he can revive them so i can make a giveaway😋

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 17 July 2011 at 7:09 AM

@miomar

That's nice of you 😊

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 17 July 2011 at 7:14 AM

@Nogardragon Thanks😊

Female
21 posts

elluwah_2 • 17 July 2011 at 7:29 AM

I personally wouldn't really want this as an update to the site. I know that there are many new people joining and less and less of the retired eggs to be passed around, but people would surely abuse this system and make multiple accounts, which is unfair to honest users. ☹️

If anything, they should be able to choose which egg they want from those which are currently released in the cave, but it'd be a bit weird to fetch back retired eggs just for signing up. >.<

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 17 July 2011 at 7:40 AM

@Elluwah_2 i tought the same...

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 7:41 AM

@elluwah_2 yea, it sounds funny😋

@miomar are u making a tine giveaway? may i join?😋

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 17 July 2011 at 7:45 AM

@Alyssa Only if Ian revives (some) of my died Tine's... The rules wil be:
1. Must have no Tine
2. Account must be 3 months or older except for friends and people that i have chatted more tna 1 time.
3. Tine must come back to me if you quit so i can make a new lottery/giveaway.

I think we chatted enough so yes😊!

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 7:52 AM

awesome! but thats only if he brings ur tine back?😃

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 17 July 2011 at 7:54 AM

@Alyssa Correction: My 6 Tine's😋

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 7:55 AM

@miomar i wish u luck. but im not sure he can restore them. u will have to ask him really nicely😊

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 17 July 2011 at 7:56 AM

@Alyssa He could also just add 6 Tine eggs to my account😊

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 7:58 AM

u would have to do it in secret, like a ticket. cause he said to someone before, he would love to trade, but that means he has to trade with everybody. 😊

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 8:10 AM

@miomar
A giveaway? Can I join? 😸 I think I have talked to you before *coughyoureonmyfriendslistithinkcough*

Female
494 posts

plookle • 17 July 2011 at 8:56 AM

@alyssa Bahahahahahaha!!! Were you stalking Meteor's profile? That was a total joke. Meteor asked Ian if he would trade some Bewegs for a one of a kinda Yeep, since Yeeps are the rarest and most valuable of all egg cave creatures. Ian was just joking back. I don't think he's going to trade with anybody.

Female
254 posts

swymr_krys • 17 July 2011 at 9:18 AM

I think it's a wonderful idea, but I also agree that it would be fraught with cheating. Also, how many people would want CC creatures? Ian uses that money made by CC to support the site and that will just flounder if everyone just starts "wishing" for CC creatures.

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 1:28 PM

@alyssa

No offense but i dont think this is a good idea. A newbie comes and ask for a onny??!!!😱

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 17 July 2011 at 1:32 PM

@miomar But what if I'm making an army? ☹️

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 17 July 2011 at 1:33 PM

@Crescentfeather An army 0_0? What has an army to do with this?

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 17 July 2011 at 1:37 PM

@alyssa Storage Accounts. You make the account, and you get to claim a free creature? And you get up to 3 storages, so that is not a very good thing.

1,562 posts

shelby • 17 July 2011 at 1:41 PM

Sorry but this is a bad idea.

1) This would encourage people to creature limitless accounts just to get whatever creature they want.
2) There are tons of creatures that were/are LE, so if a new person could just pick whatever they want it wouldn't be fair to those of us who were here when they were released.
3) I can see lots of people leaving the site because they feel like it isn't fun anymore because creatures aren't rare anymore.

There a lots of other reasons that this isn't a good idea.

A better idea is that when someone new signs up, they can choose any CURRENT creature that is a permanent cave dweller.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 17 July 2011 at 1:41 PM

I would like to have a Brohu, so i think it's a great idea!

Male
1,247 posts

Meteoroid • 17 July 2011 at 1:47 PM

I agree wholeheartedly @shelby. This would not be fair in the slightest to the users who work hard to keep their well-deserved rare creatures.

It's the concept of inflation/deflation that most people do not seem to think about.

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 5:46 PM

@chloekins lol "i wanna a onny!*

@totally this is a weird idea by me 0_o