Halloween~

in Chit-Chat

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 19 August 2012 at 12:38 AM

Discuss costumes, pumpkins, decorations, candy, whatever. =3

I searched through all threads in this section that have been active within the past month, and didn't find anything. Hopefully this isn't a duplicate. ;P

I know that this is kind of early for a Halloween thread, but those who are ordering online costumes will have to start looking now, and many people already have costume ideas and such. If you're still not sure, you can get suggestions from other users. ^^

So, how do you celebrate Halloween? Are you dressing up, and as what? Any other plans?

Me~

I'll be going trick-or-treating at night with my sister, Linpug, and a friend. I'll be dressing up for school as well. As for pumpkin carving, I'll probably be doing Bec's face from Homestuck for one of them. (:

This year, I'm going as Vriska Serket from Homestuck. I was really planning on being Gumi Matryoshka until a few days ago, when @linpug agreed to cosplay as Terezi with me. I already have the shoes, pants, jacket, eye makeup, and I'm going to paint the horns tomorrow. I won't do the grey skin for school, but otherwise I will. I'll use a magic eight ball as a prop.

Last year, I was L from Death Note. @Linpug cosplayed as Near with me, and it was really fun. Some people at school recognized who I was, although most people were like "Wut who are you. o_o"

Next year, I may be Gumi Matryoshka from the Vocaloid song "Matryoshka" since I was planning to be her this year.

5,632 posts

linpug • 19 August 2012 at 12:44 AM

Haha I tricked you. XD I never wanted to make a topic about Halloween. >:]

I'm going to be Terezi, from Homestuck.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb58378/mspaintadventures/images/9/96/Terezi_Pyrope.png

I already have the pants, horns, shirt, shoes, cane, glasses, lipstick, and wig. (Maybe xD) I also made some Shroom horns, and I was thinking of selling them online or something, but it might be illegal. O.o

Last year I was near from Death Note ^^
http://www.thaigaming.com/picture.php?albumid=977&pictureid=9087
No one knew who I was though. XD A bunch of people called me Albert Einstein. >:[ And this one kid called me "Emo dude" O_e

#Halloween

Female
1,761 posts

lexicon • 19 August 2012 at 12:47 AM

@ladybugheart
@linpug

DEATH NOTE ❤ī¸ I have one ^^ bwhaha. That's awesome though guys. Last year I was a panda for Halloween 😸 We can't wear costumes to school though, which sucks ☚ī¸

Idk what to be this year..

5,632 posts

linpug • 19 August 2012 at 12:48 AM

@kimchanx3
Yeah 8D Death note for the win! ^^ *High fives*

Female
1,761 posts

lexicon • 19 August 2012 at 12:53 AM

@linpug *places hand on iPad screen* Yess 😊 I'm thinking about what to be this year.. I wanted to be Maka from SoulEater or Sailor Mars from Sailor Moon (I have really long black hair) ^^ but it's too bad I don't have any costumes, and it's really hard to find here. ;_;

5,632 posts

linpug • 19 August 2012 at 12:54 AM

@kimichanx3
OMG 😱 Soul eater? 😃 High five again! 8D

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 19 August 2012 at 12:57 AM

@kimichanx3

Death Note. 8D
& I love dressing up to school, they should allow you to! D:
I was actually thinking of doing a semi-cosplay to school on a normal day with Linpug. xD

@linpug

Lololol, one guy at school called me "Emo dude" too. o_e

Although most people at my school didn't know who I was at the time, I think the fact that I made a video for math class featuring me as L and Linpug as Near and my teacher showed it to everyone kind of cleared things up. : D

Female
1,761 posts

lexicon • 19 August 2012 at 1:00 AM

@linpug *yay for virtual high fives*

Isn't it awesome? ^^ I wanna cosplay dangit. My school is kinda strict >.<

5,632 posts

linpug • 19 August 2012 at 1:02 AM

Yeah! 8D High five! *High fives screen* 8D *Screen breaks*

8D

8)

8|

8\

8(

Oops... hehehe. XD ^^;

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 19 August 2012 at 1:02 AM

*Smacks screen*
WHEE HIGH FIVE FOR DEATH NOTE AND SOUL EATER AND STUFF

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 19 August 2012 at 1:05 AM

I want to be Maka from Soul Eater, dangit. ;A; Buuuttt... No one else in my family watches anime and they'd be like: "Nooooo... Nobody will know who you are."

I can't be anyone else from Soul Eater. 'Less I'm Excalibur. x3

5,632 posts

linpug • 19 August 2012 at 1:06 AM

@ladybugheart
*Noms your yuki*

^w^

^w^,

^w^;

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 19 August 2012 at 1:07 AM

@pebblestar-nightclan

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/184/630/remiq.net_9522.jpg

@linpug

*Cooks Raicorn omelet*

^w^

^w^,

^w^;

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 19 August 2012 at 1:09 AM

@ladybugheart
BAKA!

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 19 August 2012 at 1:10 AM

I cosplayed as Marluxia from Kingdom Hearts last Halloween~ So many little kids were scared of me and my scythe of doom. XD

I'm hoping to cosplay as N from Pokemon this year, even though I probably won't be going trick-or-treating. ^^

5,632 posts

linpug • 19 August 2012 at 1:12 AM

@ladybugheart
Ooh, thanks for cooking me a raicorn omelet! ^^ *Noms*

You: >:[

Me:

^w^

^w^,

^w^;

@pebblestar-nightclan

| |
| |
| |
|__|_____ . .(FOOL)
( O ____/ . . |/
/__\ . ___
| . . | // .||
| ||.|//. .||
|.||.//
|_O//
| .\ \
(__)_)

Female
1,761 posts

lexicon • 19 August 2012 at 1:15 AM

@pebblestar-nighclan I understand how you feel. & Ahh I love Excalibur, even though most people find him annoying 😱

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 19 August 2012 at 1:18 AM

@kimichanx3
Sucks, doesn't it? :c And, I find him annoying, but I'd be alright cosplaying him. xD Actually, I have the right hair color for both Medusa and Maka, but I don't know if I could cosplay as either.

Female
1,761 posts

lexicon • 19 August 2012 at 1:23 AM

@pebblestar-nighclan It does. Lol, well although he IS annoying, I also find him oddly hilarious. Maybe it is me that is odd. & My hair is too long for those now that I think about it. Bleh. I could pull off Sailor Mars though 😱 (if I wasn't so tan)

5,632 posts

linpug • 19 August 2012 at 1:24 AM

@kimichanx3
Excalibur is the best character. XD

@pebblestar-nightclan
I though you were going to say you have the right hair color for Excalibur, and I was like: "Excalibur has hair?" O.o XD

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 19 August 2012 at 1:24 AM

@pipkitten

Lol. xD

@kimichanx3

Excalibur is my favorite character. x3

Then Kid, then Crona.

I like Soul Eater, even though I only watched a few scattered episodes that Linpug showed me. 😋 Specifically ones involving everyone's favorite holy sword, a certain kid with really bad OCD, and another character who doesn't know how to deal with anything. xD

That anime/manga has some pretty epic characters. 8D

@linpug

*Licks Raicorn omelet*

MMM, D3L1C1OUS >:]

^w^

^w^,

^w^;

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 19 August 2012 at 1:26 AM

@kimichanx3
I have no idea who Sailor Mars is. xD (I'm picky about my animes, so... Yeah. ;A; Maybe that's why.)

@linpug
Yeah, I don't THINK Excalibur has hair. Maybe it's just transparent and it blends in. xD

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 19 August 2012 at 1:28 AM

You guys have some pretty epic hair. O:
My hair isn't really good for any characters that I know of, so I always use wigs.

5,632 posts

linpug • 19 August 2012 at 1:29 AM

@ladybugheart
H3H3H3H3 >:]
*Eats bug and doesn't care* >:]

I don't know what to do for my pumpkin. O.o I'll probably do vriska's sign, and something else. xD

Female
1,761 posts

lexicon • 19 August 2012 at 1:32 AM

@pebblestar-nightclan Here is a pic:

http://static.zerochan.net/Sailor.Mars.full.179772.jpg

It's from the anime Sailor Moon, its really old and I used to watch when I was little ^^ Yes, my hair is about that long and black too.

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 19 August 2012 at 1:33 AM

@linpug

A weird bug just appeared! It must be your lucky day.

&&

Whut
Vriska

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 19 August 2012 at 1:35 AM

@kimichanx3
That's long hair. o.o You could maybe pull off Tsubaki if you pulled your hair up. :] Okay, maybe not. You'd have to cut it, a lot. xD

Female
1,761 posts

lexicon • 19 August 2012 at 1:40 AM

@pebblestar-nightclan I'd love to cosplay Tsubaki! But my mom wouldn't let me cut my hair. I kind of like long hair too.. but it changes every now and then. /;

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 19 August 2012 at 1:43 AM

@kimichanx3
Yeah. I know what you mean. xD

5,632 posts

linpug • 19 August 2012 at 1:44 AM

@ladybugheart
I like Ms. ^^