how do you get a link for one of your creature suggestions?

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Deleted • 2 September 2012 at 2:11 PM

i'm having trouble with this because i want to make my first creature suggestion but i don't know how to get a link.

mod pings:
@orderedchaos
@meteoroid
@byfelisa

Random pings:
@karamel
@cat
@luv
@mib666666

Female
5,410 posts

Orderedchaos • 2 September 2012 at 2:19 PM

@izzfred Well first you need to upload your drawing to an image sharing site (like photobucket). Then you just copy and paste the link of the image.

Deleted • 2 September 2012 at 2:57 PM

@orderedchaos i can't copy and paste unless something is on the same page as i want to paste it on like i can only put the link to your user: http://eggcave.com/egg/738527.png bye dragging your picture to the post area

Female
5,410 posts

Orderedchaos • 2 September 2012 at 3:00 PM

@izzfred Try this: Highlight the link, hit the "ctrl" and "c" keys at the same time, then go to where you want to paste the link, hit the "ctrl" and "v" keys at the same time. Try that, it should work better than just dragging a link.

Deleted • 2 September 2012 at 3:05 PM

@orderedchaos ok thanks for the help but say i drew the suggestion and took a photo of it.How do i upload that to photobucket.com?

Female
5,410 posts

Orderedchaos • 2 September 2012 at 3:09 PM

@izzfred First you need a photobucket account. There should be some easy to follow steps laid out on photobucket on how to upload your picture. Just follow those steps and you should be good to go.

Deleted • 2 September 2012 at 3:16 PM

@orderedchaos ok thanks for the help! you can lock this now if you want