The best thing about Eggcave is......

in Chit-Chat

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 21 July 2011 at 5:46 PM

I would say it's that @Ian actually responds to us. 😊

On Neopets, the best thing you can get is a notification your Auction expired. >_<

Deleted • 21 July 2011 at 5:47 PM

Aww! I was gonna say Ian , but you already did xD

So..

Ian! xD

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 21 July 2011 at 5:47 PM

I think it's the thing that we know each other better than on something like, say, neopets.

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 21 July 2011 at 5:48 PM

@taffy789 this is all too true... XD

that's one thing i've really made a priority at egg cave: the community. the site is only as good as the friends you can make at it... 😊 that's how i see it.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 21 July 2011 at 5:53 PM

Excactaly!! 😃

I like the community, however random it might be. XD

Female
25 posts

kiti • 21 July 2011 at 6:05 PM

Love the creatures here, the art is beautiful. =]

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 21 July 2011 at 6:06 PM

Um....i would say how everyone is sooooo nice and that the amazing creatures and the awesome features!

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 21 July 2011 at 6:07 PM

@taffy789 I like the creatures and most of the people except scammers 'n company. ☚ī¸

I like how there are people here even crazier than me. 8D

I like cereal.

Female
391 posts

joy • 22 July 2011 at 8:51 AM

There are so many reasons why I love Egg Cave, but I think the biggest reason is how 'clean' Egg Cave is. By this I mean, no bad images, no swearing/bad language, ect. I just LOVE how everyone runs to the report button as soon as they see someone say one bad word. 😉 In today's society, it's so very hard to find sites like this. (In other games even the admin say bad things!) I'm not ashamed to show my mom or even my seven year old niece this site.

Deleted • 22 July 2011 at 9:00 AM

@Ian
The best part about eggcave is.... IT IS SO EPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLY EPIC THAT THE BEST PART ABOUT EGGCAVE IS EVERYTHING! Lol I'm OBBSESED with this site. xD

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 22 July 2011 at 9:02 AM

EVERYTHING 😊

edit:
(almost) cx

Deleted • 22 July 2011 at 9:54 AM

@Ian
The best part about eggcave is.... IT IS SO EPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLYEPICLY EPIC THAT THE BEST PART ABOUT EGGCAVE IS EVERYTHING! Lol I'm OBBSESED with this site. xD

Male
1,842 posts

harrypotter123698 • 22 July 2011 at 10:01 AM

The best part about Egg Cave is when you send in a ticket you don't get an automated message, like neopets. I love everything on egg cave!😃