Warrior cats RP The birth of Stormclan

in Roleplaying

Male
154 posts

ancient_moonbeam • 30 November 2012 at 11:31 PM

Tigerstar replied, "And what if I did? Every clan here knows that Stormclan has been growing weaker in the past few moons. I saw an opportunity to attack and claim the territory as my own. There has been nothing from Starclan to speak against that. Even if it were wrong, what would you do about it, deputy." Tigerstar hissed. The Tigerclan warriors below grew angry at the debate.

Moonbeam's back fur raised at the insult. "You have no chance at taking us Tigerstar. We've already taken one of your lives." Moonbeam paused to let the news out amongst all the clans.

Deleted • 1 December 2012 at 9:12 AM

@dashie
@cynder5
@ancient_moonbeam

Shadowspot objected. "Oh yeah? And I killed you with a ROCK!" Other cats laughed loudly at Tigerstar.

Female
1,386 posts

dashie • 1 December 2012 at 11:20 AM

@rushingwater
~Fireclaw
I stood by Shadowspot, and hissed at Tigerstar.

Deleted • 1 December 2012 at 11:27 AM

@dashie

Tigerstar fell off the tree at the sight of Shadowspot. "GATHERING CLOSED!" He yelled.

Female
1,386 posts

dashie • 1 December 2012 at 11:28 AM

@rushingwater
~Fireclaw
"Your pathetic!" I yell, and turn my head towards Shadowspot.

Deleted • 1 December 2012 at 11:31 AM

@dashie

Shadowspot snickered. "Good one Fireclaw," she said. "Ouch!" There was a sharp pain in her belly. (Shadowspot finds out that she is going to have kits with Fireclaw!) "Fireclaw, GET me to the med den!" She said.

Male
154 posts

ancient_moonbeam • 1 December 2012 at 11:32 AM

"Comeon clan, lets go report." The whole of the clan left to return to camp. All the while tense

Female
1,386 posts

dashie • 1 December 2012 at 11:37 AM

@rushingwater (yay!)
~Fireclaw
I rush Shadowspot to the med den.

Male
154 posts

ancient_moonbeam • 1 December 2012 at 11:47 AM

Moonbeam follows them to the den to see Featherstar. Walking up the the medicine cat he asks, " has Featherstar returned to her den yet? Or us she still here with you?"

Deleted • 1 December 2012 at 1:40 PM

@dashie
@cynder5

Shadowspot felt a bit of squirming in her stomach. She leaned over and whispered, to the med cat, "I think I am having kits, but do not tell Fireclaw," she said. "I want it to be a surprise."

Male
154 posts

ancient_moonbeam • 1 December 2012 at 2:21 PM

{this is a break from the story. But is anyone here the medicine cat for the clan? If not I could make a character, or anyone else could really.}

Female
1,386 posts

dashie • 1 December 2012 at 4:08 PM

@ancient_moonbeam
(@cynder5 does. But she wont be on till seven, not egg cave time. So could you make on please?)
@rushingwater
~Fireclaw
I lay beside Shadowspot, and nuzzle against her paw.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 1 December 2012 at 6:15 PM

@dashe
Starpaw~
"Yes Shdowspot it is kits." I mew. "You will move to the nursery with Featherstar soon."

Male
154 posts

ancient_moonbeam • 1 December 2012 at 6:31 PM

Accidentally overhearing part of their conversation Moonbeam padded over to the nursery to see Featherstar. He took a deep breath before walking in, a lot had happened and he had no idea how she would react. He spoke as he walked in, "Featherstar, you should know what has happened at the gathering."

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 1 December 2012 at 10:46 PM

@ancient_moonbeam
Featherstar~
"Tell me evertthing Moonbeam." I mew.

Deleted • 1 December 2012 at 10:54 PM

@cynder5
@dashie

She grinned at the med cat. She nuzzled Fireclaw back.

Male
154 posts

ancient_moonbeam • 1 December 2012 at 11:16 PM

Moonbeam began to speak. "The gathering went as usual. We were last to arrive and I took the spot by the other leaders. I was sure to first let them know that you were okay, and the clan was as strong as ever. After that I told of Tigerstar's ambush and how the attack went. I also told how he lost a life, it was then that he went off and the gathering ended. I would be wary Featherstar, he said that before it was all over he would personally see our downfall. I don't see him as the type to make empty threats." Moonbeam exhaled a somewhat stressed breath. "Would there ever be peace as long as Tigerstar remained in the forest," He thought to himself.

Female
1,386 posts

dashie • 2 December 2012 at 1:27 AM

@rushingwater
@cynder5
~Fireclaw
I smiled, and licked Shadowspots' nose.

Deleted • 2 December 2012 at 10:27 AM

@dashie
@cynder5

Shadowspot snuffled in appreciation, and fell asleep.

Female
1,386 posts

dashie • 2 December 2012 at 11:22 AM

@rushingwater
~Fireclaw
I curl up around Shadowspot, and smile. A few short minutes later, I'm asleep.

Deleted • 2 December 2012 at 11:26 AM

@dashie Yay you're on! 😃

Shadowspot felt another, even sharper, pain in her belly that woke her. She jerked up and yelped, waking up Fireclaw. Starpaw (right?) hurried over and began massaging Shadowspot's belly. "It's ok," Starpaw said.

Female
1,386 posts

dashie • 2 December 2012 at 11:33 AM

@rushingwater I have time restrictions on my laptop. My times are: On Weekdays, 6a.m. - 7a.m., 3p.m. - 8p.m., On weekends, 6a.m. to 10a.m., 1p.m. to 8p.m.
~Fireclaw
I woke up startled. "What's wrong?" I say, now worried.

Deleted • 2 December 2012 at 11:41 AM

@dashie Okay. I'm not mad or anything 😃

"Nothing," said Shadowspot.

Female
1,386 posts

dashie • 2 December 2012 at 11:51 AM

@rushingwater kay. 😸
~Fireclaw
"Are you sure?" I say.

Deleted • 2 December 2012 at 11:53 AM

@dashie I love your Tasma 😉

"Yeah," I said. "Come on, Fiery, lets play, like I promised, but no wrestling, like Starpaw said," I say.

Female
1,386 posts

dashie • 2 December 2012 at 11:55 AM

@rushingwater Why thank you. 😸
~Fireclaw
"Okay." I smile, and stand. I walk outside, and look up. A snowflake lands on my nose.

Deleted • 2 December 2012 at 12:00 PM

@dashie Anytime. Click on this- #EpicClub

I batted a snowflake and stuck out my tongue like a kitten. "Race you to the tree!" I said, then I took off, Fireclaw on my heels.

Female
1,386 posts

dashie • 2 December 2012 at 12:07 PM

@rushingwater
~Fireclaw
I sped up, and ended up running into the tree. I rub my head, and look at Shadowspot. "Race you to where we saw the sunset!" (Or sunrise, i don't remember...) I take off, Shadowspot not far behind.

Deleted • 2 December 2012 at 12:09 PM

@dashie

I grinned. I sped up, racing up a tree and jumping from tree to tree, airborn. I skidded to a stop at the sunset/sunrise place.

Female
1,386 posts

dashie • 2 December 2012 at 12:11 PM

@rushingwater
~Fireclaw
I slip, and barely stop before I fall off the edge. I regain control, and throw a tiny snowball at Shadowspot.