List stuff about yourself

in Chit-Chat

3,562 posts

cafe • 27 July 2011 at 5:15 AM

Simple - List stuff about yourself, so that it will be easier for people to get to know you ;D

Just so we can get to know each other more :'D

Kwaa

408 posts

psycho • 27 July 2011 at 5:19 AM

Copied and pasted from my profile. 😋

I'm fifteen. Sophomore (this August). Eurasian. Tall (5'8" BABY!). Smart. Awkward. Sarcastic. Lazy. Weird. Awesome. Doesn't really take anything seriously. That's pretty much all you need to know about me.

Random things I like: Pizza, Randomness, Food, Breaking Benjamin, Community, My Darkest Days, Purdy's Chocolate, Classic Rock, Big Bang Theory, Music, Dragons, Theory of a Deadman, Kaleidoscopes, Reality Shows, The word 'Imma', Raising Hope, Ghosts, All Time Low, Tacos, Luna Lovegood, Misfits, Celtic Thunder, Irish people (like the girl who plays Luna Lovegood, the guy from Misfits and Celtic Thunder), How I Met Your Mother, Walmart, Grunge and Punk Rock, Shiny Things, Wolves, Tumblr, Bon Jovi, Creepy Things, Crime Shows, Making Lists, The Hunger Games, Fried Spicy Chicken, Curly Fries, That's So Raven, The Walking Dead, Zombies and awesome things in general.

Wow, that's a lot. There's a lot more but I'm too lazy to list them all. 😋

3,562 posts

cafe • 27 July 2011 at 5:22 AM

I'm 4'9".5 XD

408 posts

psycho • 27 July 2011 at 5:31 AM

Well, being tall is hard. xP You have to duck a lot and you end up looking really awkward.

Oops, just realized there's a continuation to your thing. xP Imma check it out...

2,403 posts

evolutary • 27 July 2011 at 5:46 AM

Okay, I play a lot of computer games. The (have an account) games I've played are: Neopets, Egg Cave, Gaiaonline, Subeta, MapleStory, Runescape, Club Penguin, Petpet Park, Marapets, Dragon Cave, I think that's about it.

The ones I still play frequently are: Neopets, Egg Cave

Sometimes: Gaiaonline, Club Penguin, Petpet Park

Rarely: Runescape, Subeta

Never: Marapets, Dragon Cave (forgot password for both and they aren't that fun)

Want to play: MapleStory! (I can't because of technical issues)

Female
459 posts

bumblebee13_7 • 27 July 2011 at 5:57 AM

I'm 5'6" (um, I live in Australia so we use the metric system, so 169cm)

Right now I barely have time to play Egg cave, 'cause I'm back at school 😊

I'm half Asian, and I love reading and drawing 😃

Female
916 posts

evilyowling • 27 July 2011 at 5:58 AM

I'm Sarah, a very tall 12 year old in grade 6. Currently my last year in primary. I have an Eye disease called Amplyopia. I am Friendly, shy and Absent-minded. I love to play on the Internet and World of Warcraft 😉 I am Aussie, and part Kiwi/Irish. I love winter and hate Summer! My favourite colour is Metallic Blue and I'm Vegetarian! Oh I'm not sporty type (Everyone is a nut for Football down here! xD) Lastly I am much too mature for my age because my mum made me independent.

That pretty much gets through most things 😊

3,562 posts

cafe • 27 July 2011 at 6:37 AM

Sweet~

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 27 July 2011 at 8:34 AM

Stalker database. 😈

3,562 posts

cafe • 27 July 2011 at 9:45 AM

Ohyes - I want to stalk each and everyone one of you ;D

//Puts camera away//

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 27 July 2011 at 9:49 AM

Lol. x]

3,562 posts

cafe • 27 July 2011 at 9:51 AM

I may draw some of my creatures in a cafe (Lol username) good idea?

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 27 July 2011 at 1:02 PM

@cafe

Cool idea, I would love to see 😊

About me..

I'm 18 years old and I'm probably one of the older people here on this thread xD I'm almost never serious so I think many people think I'm actually younger xD in real-life as well xD
English isn't my native language but I always try my best.
I'll be going to animation class in October and I finished art school as a graphic designer 😊
I love playing games but since I retired from World of Warcraft, I didn't find any good MMO to play (that is free).
I rarely stay on pet sites but these are on which I can be found and actually like: Egg Cave, Rascreatu and Wajas.
I respect all kinds of music but I cry when I heard JB (and others like him) and electronic music xD I have nothing against those who listen to that music thou. I prefer older stuff, mainly rock/metal myself.
I have huge respect towards artists of all kinds (writers, musicians etc.)
I love color green, my favorite animals are any reptiles/amphibians.

Female
805 posts

scarlettsong • 27 July 2011 at 4:18 PM

Umm.. Let me think...

I live in the U.S., my parents are divorced, and I know a few users in real life. I own two cats, and they are my life.
I want to be an interior designer, and love drawing cartoon style or people...
I love the youtube warrior cat animations, I don't have a cellphone and my laptop's name is Inspire (No, that's not the model name, I actally named it that)... I spent most of my life on Inspire, w/ my cats, or reading...
If you know one fact about me, you should know:
I. Love. WarriorCats.
Simple. Read every book, short story, and play ever published for Warriors.
I love the color red and I love the words agony, hostile, and cementine...
Lastly, I know almost everything about Star Wars. My bro's fault... He drives me crazy...

Deleted • 27 July 2011 at 4:27 PM

My Name is Jordan. I am 14 years old and moving to 9th grade August 12. I get made fun of because of my height a lot >_< I am quite short for my age. OTL I have a twin brother named Nate. A step brother named Josh, and a half sister named Natalie. My parents divorced when I was three. I have two dogs. Maggie Mae and Otis. I live in the Unites States. My favorite color is Blue. I am in love with the Warrior cats series. *Pokes username*

Some of my favorite music includes: Evanescence , Nickelback (❤️) , Three Days Grace .. And so on 😊

Oh! And STAIND! ❤️ Thanks to my mother XDDD

I like jumping rope because it's easy since I'm short XDD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 27 July 2011 at 4:35 PM

I'm 11, and going to sixth grade in August. O_O I live with my mom, dad, lots of pets, and my younger sister. I know a fews users in real life. (one of which happens to have already said that in this forum xD) i like playing on my laptop, reading, writing, etc. and I LOVE music! 😊 Mostly Pop music. xD I'm French, Italian, Irish, Scottish, with dark blonde hair and blue eyes. xD And everyone likes touching my hair. O_O I used to read Warriors and Guardias of Gahoole, but I don't have any more books in the series. DX And I like swimming during the summer. xD OH BTW my name is Danielle but a bunch of people on EC keep calling meh Dani soooooooooo.... X3

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 27 July 2011 at 4:41 PM

I'm Ann. But you'll call me Annie is you know what's good for you >=( Or Crescentfeather.

I'm 12 and I have a little sister named Kimberly. She is 7 and likes iced coffees. I want a cat. I love to read and use the computer for hours. I live in the US and my fav color is light blue. I hate sports because I'm awful at them. I am asian and my mom and dad REALLY want me to get good grades. I have to play piano and I'm a bad writer. I love to draw and I like birds and dragons. I can't draw people, only animals. I'm hate spiders and most other insects. I have a scarily large vocabulary compared to most of my friends and I like being insane. It makes life more fun. 😊 I don't know what job I want, but it's not going to be "lawyer" or "doctor" and whatnot. I like randomness, and I can be extremely lazy sometimes. I like ice cream (doesn't everybody? 😋) and I don't like Justin Bieber.

Summary: I am awesome. Fear me. 😃

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 27 July 2011 at 4:42 PM

'Ello, I'm Pipkitten! I'm a girl gamer and proud crossplayer (meaning I cosplay as male characters). I'm almost 17, and a Junior in high school. I know 2 users here in real life, and they are my 2 best buddies. Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy are two of my obesessions, and art is my life. I also love to write stories, because, as some say, I have a way with words. Twisting them into things that confuse the mind is one of my favorite ways to win an argument! 😃

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 27 July 2011 at 4:46 PM

About me:

- I am a professional actress
- I like to draw
- I love anime (My favorite is Death Note)
- I love animals (My favorite is the dragon)
- I play Dragon Cave (My scroll is Ladybugheart)
- I am a WI member (My username is Ladybugheart)
- I like The Hunger Games
- I am very smart
- I am in GATE
- I live in California
- I have a sister
- I have a ton of pets (Including a tarantula)
- I am random and weird xD
- I am not a girl, but a manly man! >:C

I'll be adding to the list as I think of new things to add. ^^

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 27 July 2011 at 4:50 PM

I defy laws.
Because they say when you are under anisesa, (Knocked out using meds Xd)
you don't dream.
I did. ;D

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 27 July 2011 at 4:50 PM

My name is Jiffi. xD I'm 11, gonna be 12 soon and is going to move onto 7th grade. I'm an honor student and former GATE (Gifted and Talented Edu.) Student. I play the Saxophone in Band... I also play Basketball, Softball/Baseball, Soccer, and sometimes Volleyball. But I cannot stand other Volleyball players and their girly-tude. I have an active dog... I LOVE TWILIGHT. 'Nuff said. 😸

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 27 July 2011 at 4:52 PM

@taffy789
LOL 😃

Deleted • 27 July 2011 at 4:55 PM

My name is Emma, Im 11 going on 12 same as @trish same grade too. Im in the highest HAL program (Highly abled learner). Im doing high school algebra. I had surgery on my foot in march. Im goth.(ISH wore some black lipstick today) I like hunger games, and (ME BEIN NERDY!) I'm the biggest HP fans. Dont know what else to say.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 27 July 2011 at 5:04 PM

@crescentfeather - Yes, they should reauvate that information. O_O
I was only 6 anywway. XD

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 27 July 2011 at 5:07 PM

@taffy789
😋 Yush. What'd you dream about?

@bluegirl80
I hate algebra. But mai dear mom wants me to be "BEST STUDENT!!!" I don't think she gets the modern concept of "the 'best' student does not become the principal's advisor". She's still back in China when it comes to school.

Deleted • 27 July 2011 at 5:07 PM

@crescentfeather Ah..

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 27 July 2011 at 5:09 PM

@bluegirl80
I still don't get "linear equations" 0_o

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 27 July 2011 at 5:11 PM

@cresentfeather - Uhh, it was the kids drugs, and it smelt like strawberries.
I dreamt I was in a meadow, with dancing starwberries dancing in a circl around me. O_O XD
BEST. DREAM. EVER.

(I mean, it COULD'VE had been a nightmare. Killer Strawberries... *Shudders*)

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 27 July 2011 at 5:20 PM

@avelaingia
A frog... named Pelican?

@taffy789
How old were you...?

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 27 July 2011 at 5:22 PM

@cresentfeather - Second grade....... About 6,7, mabey.