Can we start? My ribbert is mad. I mean bored. >~<

Female
66 posts

thunder_clan • 30 December 2012 at 12:05 PM

*responds to random ping*

User: @thunder_clan

Creature: Tasma

Creature name: Delila

Creature age: Teen, in second to last stage.

Creature history: As a pup, Delila grew up with her mom, dad, brothers, and sisters. But something happened between the two sides of her family, and her dad killed all her siblings but her. Delila was saved by her mom, and joined her mom's side of the evergrowing family fude.

Creature family: Dad is a purebred Tasma, mom is half Tasma half Blitz, making Delila look like Tasma, just with blue streaks instead of rainbow.

Creature talent: (Can I have two-ish? If not, cross off second "talent" )
~Can run so fast, water stays solid beneth her feet.
~The blue streak changes colors when her emotion is really strong.

Deleted • 31 December 2012 at 3:06 PM

@jemmie !

Form;
User: @dis0rientated
Creature: Zinzall
Creature name: Borgore
Creature age: 3 and a half years.
Creature history: Was pushed out from his family from a young age and has been living on his own for some time. Prefers to be solitary rather than in large groups or prides.
Creature family: Unknown.
Creature talent: [Sounds a bit gore-ish...] Has great assassination talents. Has the blood lines of Ezio Auditore, and is part of the Assassin's Brotherhood.

Female
449 posts

mistyfire99 • 23 January 2013 at 10:58 AM

@jemmie
Hurry up and do something1 Duskfall is getting restless...

Female
3,079 posts

jemmie • 23 January 2013 at 4:20 PM

@mistyfire99
I completely forgot! Okay!

Female
2,272 posts

sandstorm99 • 23 January 2013 at 4:27 PM

@jemmie

Mystical is impatiently stamping her hoof..

Deleted • 23 January 2013 at 4:54 PM

@jemmie

User: @bluegirl80
Creature: Tine, 2nd stage
Creature name: Rachel
Creature age: 2 years, frozen in second stage
Creature history: Rachel was abandoned by her old owner, who neglected her. Eventually she was taken into the Ark Hospital. She was nursed back to health and now she helps to keep the new eggies warm. 😊
Creature family: She had never met her mother or father, and her old owner was so mean, she thinks of the workers at the hospital as her family.
Creature talent: Distracting people with her cuteness. @.@ Hypnotic.

Female
3,079 posts

jemmie • 23 January 2013 at 5:01 PM

@bluegirl80
Okay!
Wanna join the RP? Its also under our hashtags.

Deleted • 23 January 2013 at 5:01 PM

@jemmie Yes I would. 😸

Female
449 posts

mistyfire99 • 23 January 2013 at 5:03 PM

@jemmie
Wait is there a RP now?

Deleted • 23 January 2013 at 7:09 PM

@jemmie

User: @cstarswirl
Creature:Kujak
Creature name:Upward
Creature age:6 months
Creature history: Upward was born on a cliff, near the Eastern Jungles. One unfortunate day, when her parents were out hunting, she was knocked out of her nest by an extremely strongwind. Braving the winds, she flew upward, and out of the storm. This is how she became known as upward the Kujak.
Creature Talent: She is extremely talented at flying, and can survive the worst storms. Her feathers are glossy from all the flying she has done, and some say they can even blind her opponents.

Female
3,079 posts

jemmie • 23 January 2013 at 7:40 PM

@cstarswirl
Great! But 6 months? I need to know what stage.

Female
449 posts

mistyfire99 • 29 January 2013 at 5:21 PM

@jemmie
Wait I don't have The battle for CCClub could you get a hashtag over here!

Female
3,079 posts

jemmie • 29 January 2013 at 5:25 PM

@mistyfire99
I did?

Female
449 posts

mistyfire99 • 29 January 2013 at 5:27 PM

*checks*
@jemmie
Oh... >.< Sorry!

Female
3,079 posts

jemmie • 29 January 2013 at 5:32 PM

@mistyfire99 @sandstorm99 @chihuahuagirl3377
--
I'm Ginger. My hair is a strawberry blonde, in locks. I have jade colored eyes that match my dress. Idon't really like talking about my past. I am the battle-maker.
--
Ginger watched through the cameras. Everything seemed good.

BATTLES BEGIN!

Female
449 posts

mistyfire99 • 29 January 2013 at 5:34 PM

@jemmie
Um okay
What about
@cstarswirl
@whispers
@kelch100
@savordajor
Oh yes hash tag to self:
#CCClub

Female
3,079 posts

jemmie • 29 January 2013 at 5:35 PM

@mistyfire99
You mean @bot, not @savordajor.

Female
449 posts

mistyfire99 • 29 January 2013 at 5:38 PM

@jemmie
Oops whateevs!

1,242 posts

bot • 29 January 2013 at 5:41 PM

@mistyfire99

Yeah, bro.

Female
449 posts

mistyfire99 • 29 January 2013 at 5:42 PM

@bot
I just copied from the thingy that @jemmie wrote.. she put down savordajor...

Deleted • 29 January 2013 at 5:51 PM

@jemmie

User: @rushingwater
Creature: Goldox
Creature name: Psychosis
Creature age: 2 dog-years. (20 human)
Creature history: Psychosis grew up alongside his army. He was leader when he was 1.5 years. Has been leading for half a year. His army is his family. He was abandoned from his family when he was young. RW's Army took him in. Youngest leader known.
Creature family: All of the Army.
Creature talent: Telekinetic- can move things with his mind.

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 29 January 2013 at 5:51 PM

@jemmie Could I join? 😸

User: @chapus2009
Creature: Mummar
Creature name: Unbounded
Creature age: Around 2 years and 3 months old, last stage.
Creature history: She grew up in a prosper family until they had to split to escape the ones that were trying to capture them. Unbounded was still very young at the time and she went taken by a family of Elges that took care of her. She grew up in the forest when her owner found her and took care of her. She still has a hard time getting used to the city.
Creature family: She barely knew her real family, so no information is known about them. She says that the forest in her mother and the ocean is her father and that all the birds are her siblings.
Creature talent: Has the strange ability to talk with birds.

Female
616 posts

chihuahuagirl3377 • 29 January 2013 at 6:57 PM

@jemmie Nitrome saw the wonderful hibiscus flowers waving in the breeze. The cool wind felt wonderful. Then she looked over and saw another sitting and staring. She wondered what they were doing, so she ran over to investigate.

Deleted • 29 January 2013 at 7:35 PM

@jemmie

Am I accepted??? I put CCClub on my profile.

2,056 posts

purrclan • 29 January 2013 at 8:00 PM

@jemmie
Home: @PurrClan
Creature: Arnmnae
Creature name: Lionstar
Creature age: Just over 24 moons. (Born 1/26/11)
Creature history: Lionkit was excitable and enthusiastic from the moment she opened her eyes, though she has mellowed out with age and experience. Lionpaw paid attention to her mentor, Sunflight, and earned her warrior name when she was 13 moons old. Lionwing soon became the deputy of the aging Squirrelstar, and sadly took his place at the age of 19 moons; Lionstar has been a kind and fair leader of PurrClan for five moons.
Creature family: Parents - Sootclaw and Beeheart. Littermates - Plumfur and Dawnsong.
Creature talent: When she roars, everything within range becomes instantly soaked. EVERYTHING.

Female
3,079 posts

jemmie • 29 January 2013 at 8:14 PM

@rushingwater @purrclan
Great, you're in! To join our RP battle, you can just go to out hashtags!

Deleted • 29 January 2013 at 8:14 PM

@jemmie

Great!

Deleted • 30 January 2013 at 1:37 PM

@jemmie Mind if I join?

User: @whitescales
Creature: Nogar
Creature name: Arith
Creature age: 2 years old as of Feb 16th, first stage

Creature history: Arith lost and confused wandered deep into the Ark jungles the same night of a fierce lightning storm struck all of Ark. With a pride of Alcubs hot on her trail, drooling over the smell of her fear, she sought shelter at the top of a cable tower. Up and up she climbed, unable to fly with her under developed wings, the Alcubs surrounded the base of the tower awaiting her fall. Lightning struck the tower just as she reached the top. Her body was thrown into uncontrollable convulsions the moment the lightning struck and down she fell, electricity coursing through her veins toward the mass of yelps and snarls below. It was afternoon when she opened her eyes and found herself safe, dry and warm inside a cave filled with many eggs and young Tasma. Two weeks later she became a full member of the strange pack, safe from would be predators at last.

Creature family: Lawless & Dafodill are he surrogate parents. They have a knack for taking in lost or abandoned pups from other species so Arith has packmates of all types.
Creature talent: Arith herself is charged with electricity, it runs freely through her blood & muscles and jumps off of her skin randomly. She has great potential power, but little control over it.

Is this alright?

Female
3,079 posts

jemmie • 30 January 2013 at 4:41 PM

@whitescales
Great! Want to join our RP? It's more of a battle.