4,623 posts

mastergemma • 27 January 2013 at 2:34 AM

I was thinking of making a group for this XD
Do you like the Thresh login music
@jennifer

Female
137 posts

roxy • 27 January 2013 at 5:29 AM

@mastergemma I liked Elise's music more.
Thresh is okay, but to me, he seems so broken as when Kha'Zix and Rengar came out. I don't find him good in any way. Except for his Lantern that helps allies.

But I guess it's because I am forever a support player.

@jennifer if you ever want to play with me, send me a message on here, and I'll get on xD
I can be your best support! >:T

... Btw, I play on Nordic and East and West.. xDD

Female
2,797 posts

jennifer • 27 January 2013 at 4:19 PM

@roxy Shoot me a message, I'm ChicagoStudent ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Female
481 posts

aardbeix3 • 28 January 2013 at 3:27 PM

@jennifer I THINK it's also aardbeix3
that, or Qelle...

Female
2,797 posts

jennifer • 28 January 2013 at 6:50 PM

Hey guys, who do you like the most? I first liked Sejuani but then I played Zyra and I like her then, like, Ahri.... Oh, and BTW, my friend (in real life), ErZa246 on LoL told me today that you get a bonus if you play Zyra and kill Sion (<--- the zombie guy) cause it's sorta like Plants VS Zombies. XD I FINALLY mastered Kayle just now. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Hey guys, have you ever had a killing spree or double kill? Have you ever seen a pentegon kill? It's five kills. I've only stopped a killing spree twice and I'm only seen a triple kill and I've only had a double kill where two players with really low health came up and attacked me. XD

Female
481 posts

aardbeix3 • 31 January 2013 at 1:22 PM

oh I like Teemo, Annie, Ashe, Irelia, Kennen and Nunu๐Ÿ˜Š
But I think Kennen is my fave๐Ÿ˜‹

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 13 February 2013 at 3:50 PM

I like playing as Annie, Riven, Ezreal, Ashe, Malphite sometimes Kayle and Zyra

And when all of the opposition players are out you get an ace! XD so cool

7,923 posts

hayz • 13 February 2013 at 7:14 PM

When I'm playing as Riven and there's a whole clutter of champions and minions in one spot when I join them,

nobody knows that I button mash.

Nobody.

Shhhhh.

c:

Female
2,797 posts

jennifer • 14 February 2013 at 6:31 PM

lol, I remember when I was new, I HATED seeing our minions die so I ignored the creepy voice and jumped into battle instead of "staying behind my minions". I sometimes went from the forest part of the map and waited until my minions got close to a turrent (and started fighting the other team minions and I ran out of the forest, hid in the bush and waited for my team to come (of course they DIDN'T) so I started attacking the turrent all by myself (WHICH WAS A HORRIBLE IDEA) but it still made me feel like a ninja (EVEN THOUGH I died a "few" times).

Hey guys, I just saw this ad on Egg Cave. I don't what emotion to put (O_O or 8D)
http://i48.tinypic.com/qryz2s.png

Female
481 posts

aardbeix3 • 12 March 2013 at 4:46 PM

@jennifer haha nice๐Ÿ˜ƒ
poor, brave little minions โค๏ธ

Female
11 posts

lara • 3 April 2013 at 2:13 PM

I like playing as Sona, Ashe, Annie, Tristana or Teemo.. I'm trying to learn how to play with Caitlyn :>

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 4 April 2013 at 12:11 AM

@hayz
I button mash so much as Riven XD

I love playing as Riven, she is one of the easier Champs to play with for me

What's people's thoughts about Zac. He is an interesting champ to look at and his abilities can be pretty hard to escape from

Female
2,797 posts

jennifer • 5 April 2013 at 9:40 PM

@lara Annie was good for me but than I mastered her and moved on.
@hayz @mastergemma I thought Kayle was like, really OP but then when I was a noob because she was, when you first join, in the video, in a battle with Morgana. But then I bought her, and when I played (I didn't know she was support), I died SOO much, I seriously thought of returning her. But, I would never do that, so, instead, I just tossed her aside, bought Annie, Ashe, Evelynn, Garen, Soraka, Nunu and Alistar, etc, etc. Then I mastered some people and noticed Kayle collecting dust. So I was like, *shrug*, might as well learn her now. And then I was AWESOME! 8D
@aardbeix3 Kennen and Teemo should be brothers!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ธ I just love them both!!!! โค๏ธ333 I've owned Teemo for a week now. When I'm playing Twisted Treeline with someone other than Teemo, I really miss his mushroom. The only times where I spam the game is with Teemo and Evelynn. I spam people with the mushroom (or whatver- R) and for Eve, I press Q a thousand times per minute. lol. So many minions to kill!!!!! @.@ It's really fun to play with lag for some characters. MANIAC!

The only person I regret getting is Jana. I have no idea how to play her. So when I get 9 more levels to lev 20, if anyone wants her, they can have her.

BTW, my most fav characters are (in order) Zyra, Ahri, Ezreal (<----- I have a crush on him- lol, yeah. I was like "I have a crush on Ezreal! He is so awesome to play." and everyone was like ... -_- and I was like,"...well, yeah. He IS a bunch of pixels." -_-), Kayle (sorta), Teemo, Evelynn. (<--- there IS two n's, right?)

7,923 posts

hayz • 5 April 2013 at 10:55 PM

@mastergemma

Button mashing early game.

Nobody knows.

Nobody.

@jennifer

Janna is actually a pretty good support.

You also get a 3% (or 4%, I forgot) movement speed increase if you play as, or with a Janna in the team. Her speed also builds up pretty quick, so that's another good thing. Her Q knocks the enemies up and also deals tons of damage even without the charge up.

Also other cool stuff too. c:

Female
11 posts

lara • 6 April 2013 at 3:03 AM

@mastergemma

If you know his abilities and AoE, it's easy to fight against (or escape from) him. Wards are good way to ensure your not getting ganked, but only if you place them right (-;

It has been easy for me to play against him, but I think I have been just lucky or they who play as Zac aren't good; Zac was just released and I don't know if there are many good guides..

Female
2,797 posts

jennifer • 6 April 2013 at 12:07 PM

@hayz I'm just bad with her. Period. @_@

Female
141 posts

tenjouutena • 18 April 2013 at 10:26 PM

@jennifer

I need to play more. I played a lot for a while then stopped.

I love playing Volibear, Kayle, Sona and Twitch. Along with others. I'm pretty good with Voli and playing support chars.

Female
2,797 posts

jennifer • 19 April 2013 at 7:28 AM

@tenjouutena I like Kayle above all other supports because, along with two defending/healing abilities, she also has two attacking abilities.

Female
141 posts

tenjouutena • 19 April 2013 at 11:21 AM

@jennifer
She also has the second highest HP in LoL. Come sin handy.

Female
2,797 posts

jennifer • 19 April 2013 at 6:25 PM

@tenjouutena Hm... never noticed that.
@lara @mastergemma The only good thing with Zac is his lantern thingy. We were together bot and 3 peeps came and went for me first. Just when I was about to die, he lanterned me away to safety. โค๏ธ ||D Other than that, I haven't seen a lot of kills by Zac.
@mastergemma @hayz Sorry for asking but what is button mash? @>@

Female
141 posts

tenjouutena • 19 April 2013 at 8:15 PM

Button mashing is when you just hit random keys without thinking.

But I don't understand how you can button mash in LoL. It's all about getting combos and using the right skill at the right time. Maybe a few champs in late game could...

Female
11 posts

lara • 21 April 2013 at 8:30 AM

@jennifer

What lantern thing are you talking about? Zac doesn't have any ability like that ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Or are you talking about Tresh, because he has a lantern and you can dash to him via it.

Female
2,797 posts

jennifer • 22 April 2013 at 7:36 PM

@lara XDDDD LAWL FAIL. Srry. I get them confused since it they look similar (sort of).

@tenjouutena Thanks. ๐Ÿ˜ธ

P.S. If any of you want to play a game, be on in an hour (I still need to download LoL *pokes @status*). Shoot me a friend request while it's loading. Username's ChicagoStudent

Female
141 posts

tenjouutena • 22 April 2013 at 7:38 PM

@jennifer
Sure I'll add you. I haven't played in a while but when you're ready for a game shoot me an invite!

Oh my name on there is kintanaflame

Female
2,797 posts

jennifer • 22 April 2013 at 7:40 PM

@tenjouutena Wait! I don't think it's going to go through because I have 300 friends already! I was working on deleting inactive ones (takes a long time) just before my dad broke my old computer!

I'm pretty popular on LoL. The highest at once was 16 game requests and 5 messages. XD

When it finishes downloading, I'll clear someone and then you can add me.

Female
141 posts

tenjouutena • 22 April 2013 at 7:47 PM

lololol
@jennifer

No worries. Take your time, I'm in no rush. It told me to wait for you to come online to see if you accept. So you are offline to me but on my list.

Female
2,797 posts

jennifer • 22 April 2013 at 9:31 PM

@tenjouutena ๐Ÿ˜‹

What time zone do you live in? Egg Cave is an hour ahead of me.

Right now, I'm running all around my house. You'll have to wait a sec before I can get on League. From Friday afternoon to Sunday night, I wasn't in Chicago so I'm suffering from jet lag. ๐Ÿ˜‹ I took a short nap and my dad seized the opportunity to hide the computer because he knows that I play League late in the night after he goes to bed. D: