LoL Fans Unite!

in Entertainment

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 8 February 2014 at 9:07 AM

@jennifer

Ooh I play ;w; just hit 30 in time for season 4 aHA-- but ranked is scary zzz.

I'm in the North America server, Sarcasmm Kills.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 14 February 2014 at 6:53 AM

@pegasasu
I flipped out in rank
Just getting in a game freaked me out

Who likes the new Void champion? He sounds so cool!

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 14 February 2014 at 11:05 AM

@mastergemma

I'VE PLAYED TWO RANKED AND ASD;LKJF;;;

Not even gonna finish provisionals 'cause qq scurred. BRONZE 6 HERE I COME-- //shot

Tentacles o n o

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 29 March 2014 at 3:31 AM

@pegasasu

THE ONLY RANKED I WON WAS WHEN MY FRIEND WAS ADC AND I WAS SUPPORT

Everyother game he wasn't in my lane and everyone (like usual) blamed me as the support for failing the team when the ADC shouldn't have initiated -_-

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 29 March 2014 at 11:44 AM

@mastergemma

DUO Q OP--

I played one ranked game that was like a 3v5 or something ridiculous like that OTL of course it was the last game before Riot closed ranked q-- //shot

LOOOL what support do you play? I mean supports like Sona can only initiate every 120 or so seconds with her ult. o w o

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 29 March 2014 at 7:02 PM

@pegasasu
I play Sona, Taric, Nami, Lulu
I hate Taric support, how he is doesn't fit me

My friend wants me to try Jayce support. The problem with that is that it works with my play-style XD

With Sona I don't really do the normal supp build, I go for cooldown and AP to get a bigger heal and I go with a sightstone

I remember once it was 4v5, my ADC had dc'd I went AP Sona and we thrashed the other team XD

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 29 March 2014 at 9:34 PM

@mastergemma

My favorite supports are Sona, Nami, Morgana (esp. with Akali/Kat mid), and Leona B)) I can play a decent Annie/Raka if needed. The unicorn is actually getting pretty strong support wise. DEM HEALS DOE--

I hate Thresh/Blitz support... I bought Zyra, but refunded her because I wasn't a fan of the whole seeds strategy.

Pffft Jayce support wat-- I guess that's a kill lane, but wouldn't he end up kinda week late game, unless he built, uh, tanky support...? Not sure about that xD

I use the same build for Sona and Nami support wise usually:

2 greens + 1 pink + 2 biscuits + fairie charm + ward totem -> Nomad's Medallion + Sightstone* (sell ward totem for the Oracle's lens) -> Talisman of Ascension* -> Chalice + Boots of Swiftness/Mobi* -> Aegis -> Locket* -> Zeke's Herald/Lich Bane*

I hardly every upgrade Sightstone to a Ruby Sighstone, usually because I don't really run out of wards.

As far as Talisman of Ascension goes, I find it WAY more useful than Frost Queen's Claim. No, it doesn't give the AP that some might want Sona to have, but the AoE speed boost is really useful for defending/escape/chasing, rather than slowing one single target like Frost Queen's Claim's active.

Yep, Boots of Swiftness. Don't judge me-- //shot Usually against Lux, Nasus, etc... If there aren't any huge slowing problems, I'll go Mobi, but honestly, try BoS. They're pretty awesome. ^^ Somewhere in the late middle, I like to get homeguard. It makes a difference.

Locket is a REALLY important item on Sona. It helps her not become just a free kill late game with the MR + Health + Regen, and the aura MR for her teammates is very important for the teammates that won't build a bit of MR against that fed AP mid.

I prefer Lich Bane over Zeke's Herald because of the AP boost + Sheen AA buff (works nicely with powerchords). Sometimes I just have to go Zeke's though. :S

I've actually been playing more Leona support now because she totally stomps supports like Nami/Raka/Sona/etc. Plus, because a lot of the items are build on her are active-based, she can actually 1v1 some of the enemy's carries. It's a lot of fun. :>

PSHHH WHO NEEDS AP SONA WHEN YOU CAN GO 26/1 WITH AD SONA--

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 11 April 2014 at 7:00 AM

I know XD what kind of supp would jayce be

WHO ELSE IS EXCITED FOR URF!!!!!!!!
IT HAS ALSO BEEN EXTENDED WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

#LeagueofLegends

Transgender Man
351 posts

paranoiac • 6 May 2015 at 11:02 AM

I started playing just recently, my summoner name is xxParanoiacxx ^-^

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 21 May 2015 at 2:34 PM

@paranoiac Are you on NA? I can help you out if you want. 😸

Transgender Man
351 posts

paranoiac • 21 May 2015 at 4:46 PM

@bunnyshadow

I'm on EUNE :/

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 8 January 2016 at 9:00 AM

@jennifer I play too 😸
I'm called redpandabuns. I just started, but I have purchased Teemo and Annie. My faves 😊

If you have the chance, I REALLY WANT PANDA TEEMO!!!!
Thanks 😃

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 30 March 2016 at 9:13 PM

What is LoL????