The end.

in Roleplaying

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 2 August 2011 at 11:08 AM

The world is ending. The question is live or die? The answer is simple. The way is not.
Reqerments:

Name:
Apperence:
Personality:
Way of living:
Pet: (if have one)

Rules: 1. No magic or crazy inventions. 2. No swearing 3. No god-modding. 4. No copying 5. HAVE FUN!

Mine:

Name: Sarah
Apperence: Large brown eyes and sandy blonde hair that's almost always in a ponytail or lose braid. She always wears torn jeans a tee shirt and a hoodie if it's cold.
Personality: Catious and suspiosus. She never trusts anyone fully.
Way of living: She lives in a armed treehouse in the Forests Of Silence.
Pet: A large Bengal Tiger that she calls Mia. She also has a small shack filled with birds that she rents out to people to send messages.

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 2 August 2011 at 5:22 PM

@qwaszx
Sounds interesting. πŸ˜‹

Name: Caroline
Appearance: Caroline has sienna-colored hair, with a few locks of purplish-color hair on her left. Her eyes are colored blue.
Personality: Quite frankly, Caroline is as mature as a freakish-teenager can get. She gets angered quite easily, but she can also be sweet. At times, she can be seen staring aimlessly at nothing.
Way of living: She's been living in the wilderness since she was 8, having run away from home.
Pet: A white hawk called Peter, who is named after her middle name.

Good? ^^;

Deleted • 2 August 2011 at 5:28 PM

Name: Rue
Apperence: Blue hair with purple streaks. (LOL @glados didnt notice you had purple in yours!!)
Personality: She is very nice actually, when he see's someone being beat up the peron beating up the other person is in huge trouble. If she see's someone being snoty they are too.
Way of living: Her dad built her a tree house, it is pretty big. She lives in it. And knows Caroline (I ITS OKAY WITH @glados)
Pet: A squirrle. Yup.

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 2 August 2011 at 5:29 PM

@bluegirl80
Sounds good. πŸ˜‰

Deleted • 2 August 2011 at 5:32 PM

@glados Yay!! πŸ˜‰ Okay! Do you want Caroline to live in the tree house with Rue?

@qwaszx Okay made mine!

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 2 August 2011 at 5:33 PM

@bluegirl80
Sure! πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 2 August 2011 at 5:33 PM

@glados Okay wanna start?

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 2 August 2011 at 5:34 PM

@bluegirl80
Not sure where they're supposed to be, I personally think qwaszx should begin, just to sort of guide us. XD
Or me, at least. πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 2 August 2011 at 5:34 PM

@glados Okay!!

Female
151 posts

cocokit123 • 2 August 2011 at 5:37 PM

name: Lyria
appearence: long black hair with bangs that cover her eyes. wears mostly black, with a leather jacket and ripped jeans.
personality: Kind of serious. She doesn't really laugh, and when she does it's really sarcastic.But she's somewhat kind, and cares about those around her.
way of living: has lived in the streets, stealing food and money for a living.
pet: Doesn't really have one, but likes to talk to random animals *not a two way conversation, she's just talking to them*

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 2 August 2011 at 5:40 PM

Okay I'll start. How about Sarah knows you guys.

Sarah trudged through the bushes as she made her way to Caroline and Rue's house. She started to regret leaving Mia at home and pulled on her dagger at her belt. She heard a rustling in the bushes and automaticly aimed an arrow at the spot. Just a squirell. She almost shot it for dinner but remembered that Rue's pet was a squirell and lowered her bow. She was almost there. She could smell dinner cooking.

Lol, I actuly smell dinner cooking! πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 2 August 2011 at 5:43 PM

I start to cook the dinner. "STEAK!!!!!!!!!!!" I hear someone yell. "Yes steak. I kinda stole it though so shhhhhhh!" I reply. Sarah should be here soon. I call out to King. He comes and I throw him some acorns. I hear a knock on the door. I unlock it and open it. "Hi Sarah! Just on time. Steaks ready." I smile

@qwaszx

1,655 posts

chatial • 2 August 2011 at 5:43 PM

Name: Cin
Appearance: Long platinum blonde hair that goes down to her knees. Side bangs going to the left. Pink cheeks and tan-ish skin. Amber eyes and perfect teeth. But she has arthritis in her hand so her pinky finger and pointer finger on her right hand are awkward looking. She is very fast, but also very clumsy.
Personality: Quiet, but not shy. A little clueless at some points. But then can be very smart and knows some 13 year old's should not. She's not a leader, but if she needs to lead she definitely can.
Way of living: Behind the waterfall there's a huge cave. Its lit with a lantern that she always needs to find fuel for.
Pet: Very dark brown ferret with a a tail as long as it's body named Toy. Boy.

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 2 August 2011 at 5:45 PM

I want dinner. v-v

Caroline inhaled the fresh scent of the woods. She stood a few feet from the treehouse they resided in, listening to the birds chirping. Of course, there was also the sound of Peter warbling in her ear. He was perched on her shoulder, keeping lookout.
Both Peter and Caroline focused on the sound of Sarah coming. Caroline began to walk back to the treehouse. "Hmm," she thought to herself.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 2 August 2011 at 5:45 PM

Name: Storm
Apperence: Black hair with blue stripes on it.
Personality: Nice. Can be agressive with other animals beside The Cat family (Big Cats, Pet cats, ect.) But he does like Eagles. Can be aggsive with them too..but he's really nice to birds and cats.
Way of living: Really good with cats and animals.
Pet: (if have one) A moutain lion named Sharp Tooth and a Eagle named Fire. Fire is a boy..so is Sharp Tooth.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 August 2011 at 5:50 PM

Name:Akira
Apperence😱range hair and blue hoodie
Personality:Cjheerful and Brave but shy around people he dosn't know well
Way of living:Friends with Owls and canines
Pet: (if have one)Echo the Barn owl and Kyuubi the Red fox the are both boys

@qwaszx still ok to join ^^?

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 2 August 2011 at 6:04 PM

@carnatate Sure! @bluegirl80 Sorry I had to eat dinner!

Sorry I'm late. Sarah said, Mia got a thorn stuck in her paw and the cake took a while to finish. Sarah put a cake on the table and sat down.

BTW I edited the pets for mine!

Deleted • 2 August 2011 at 6:07 PM

"Oh dont worry its fine." I smile. I bring the cake over to the table. "Does Mai need some cloth?" I ask. I help the Tiger into the tree house.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 August 2011 at 6:10 PM

Akira looked at the sky a owl was flying over his head "Hey Echo"!

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 2 August 2011 at 6:13 PM

@carnatate
Can Storm be your brother?
Just asking.

Storm called to his moutain lion, Sharp Tooth. "Here, kitty." He said. Sharp Tooth ran over.
"Fire." Storm called to his Eagle.
Fire flew down a branch where he was and on Sharp Tooth's back.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 August 2011 at 6:16 PM

@redstar-fireclan SURE!! 😊

Akira felt something brush his arm a fuzzy orange creature was at his feet

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 2 August 2011 at 6:18 PM

Caroline had watched Sarah go into the treehouse. She could smell dinner on the table, but she didn't quite want to eat yet. She was satisfied for the moment.
She glanced at Peter and they locked eyes for a moment, blue on yellow. Then she glanced around again, moving deeper into the woods, trying to be quiet.

Had to eat dinner. πŸ˜‹

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 2 August 2011 at 6:19 PM

"Akria!" Storm said, running to his older brother. "Look, watch what Fire can do."
Fire looked at Sharp Tooth and when Sharp Tooth stood up on his hind legs, Fire flew into the sky and did a flip in the air and landed on Sharp Tooth.
Sharp Tooth layed down.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 August 2011 at 6:21 PM

"Cool" Akira said as Echo flew down on Akira's shoulder

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 2 August 2011 at 6:21 PM

@bluegirl80

No I have some. Sarah says as she winds some around the paw.
She goes over to the window and looks out to the beautiful view. Hers was covered in trees for protection. Do want to see the flyer I made? She asks, without waiting for an awnser she pulls out a piece of paper and hands it to Rue and it says:
Bird Mail Service. Specialy trained birds delivering your mail.
Eagle: 40 Pes
Hawk: 50 Pes
Falcon: 100 Pes
Pidgeon: 10 Pes
Song Bird: 20 Pes
Parrot: ( Sends recorded messages) 100 Pes
Crow/Raven/Blackbird: 10 Pes
Owl: 50 Pes

What do you think? She asked.

NOTE: Pes is the money of the future.

Deleted • 2 August 2011 at 6:25 PM

"CAROLINE! DINNER!" I scream. She isnt normally this late. "CAROLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell again. I come outside. "HELLO! CAROLINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

@glados

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 2 August 2011 at 6:27 PM

Caroline perked up, stopping in the middle of the woods when she heard Rue's yell. She let out an exasperated breath, raising her hand and patting Peter.
"Tell her I'll be there," she said quietly, and Peter took off toward the treehouse. Caroline started her way back to the treehouse, hoping no wild creatures - especially dangerous - were anywhere near.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 August 2011 at 6:27 PM

"I did it Echo can deliver mesages"

Deleted • 2 August 2011 at 6:29 PM

Peter comes and nods at me. "Okay but in 10 minutes I want her back at the tree house." I tell Peter. I walk back inside. "Cool! You can add bat." I say showing her a bat. "Found her today!"

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 2 August 2011 at 6:30 PM

Peter chirped at Rue, soaring into the air and gliding back down to Caroline, who was tramping toward the treehouse. She brushed her bangs out of her face, looking up at it.
"Less than ten minutes!" she yelled at them. "Happy?" She grinned, heading into the treehouse.