The end.

in Roleplaying

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 August 2011 at 9:39 AM

@bluegirl80
Um...okay. (I'm just gonna say he was asleep)
Oh, and try to ipe with a bandade on Dx

Storm woke up. He had to find Caroline. He went out of the Tree House, followed by Sharp Tooth,The Puma (witch he named Sand), and Fire.
"Caroline? Where are you?" Storm called. "Fire, fly up and look for her in the sky. Sand and Sharp Tooth, you do the trees."
Sharp Tooth and Sand climbed the trees. Fire flew.

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 6 August 2011 at 3:10 PM

Caroline answered her phone. She listened as Rue spoke, then replied. "The middle of Canada?" she asked. "I can't go that far alone. I-"
Something knocked her cell phone away from her. She scrambled to get it, but she was knocked over. She couldn't see what was doing it though.

Deleted • 6 August 2011 at 3:45 PM

@glados
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have to!" I cry. "Caroline? Caroline?????" I ask. I take the try and jump out of the tree. "I'm about 100 miles away. I might be able to make it. But I will need your help." I say into the phone even though Caroline might be gone. I start to walk.

Female
916 posts

darcy_vasquez • 6 August 2011 at 3:48 PM

Has the topic ended?

Deleted • 6 August 2011 at 3:49 PM

@darcy_vasquez Way of living means where do you live. Not mood. So change it please. -_-

Female
916 posts

darcy_vasquez • 6 August 2011 at 3:50 PM

Name: Darcy
Apperence: medium size, blonde hair, blue eyes, thin, beautiful 😋
Personality: Friendly, Angry
Way of living: Honduran
Pet: Furry Cat called Leperd.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 August 2011 at 4:21 PM

"Caroline???!" Storm calls.

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 6 August 2011 at 6:20 PM

Caroline flipped herself onto her back, looking around wildly. Her attacker was nowhere in sight, but she knew he was near.
"Storm, don't come over here!" she yelled loudly.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 August 2011 at 8:20 PM

@glados
Hia 😸 XDXDXD I'M SSOOSOSOSOOS HHHHYYYPPPPPEERRR SHARKS GAINT SKARKS! NOO! GAINT SPIDERS AHHHHHH! GAINT FLARENSSSS!

"Why?" Storm asked, but then Sharp Tooth jumped out of the tree, hissing.
He jumped in front of Caroline.
Sand watched.
Sharp Tooth hissed again. "This is what I warned you about!"
Storm said what Sharp Tooth said.

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 6 August 2011 at 8:29 PM

@redstar-fireclan
o-o; Ooph. xD

Caroline jumped. She frowned, looking around again.
"I was the one who came out here to look for you in the first place!" she exclaimed, feeling faint. She felt something else graze her, this time a cut appearing on her arm.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 August 2011 at 8:32 PM

Sharp Tooth turned around.
/The cut, ugh!/ he thought.
Sharp Tooth growled.
Storm nodded. He helped Caroline up. "Sharp Tooth said to run."
Fire swooped down.

@glados
XDXDXDXDXDD WHERE'S MY BROWNIE! DX IT'S GONE...I NEED TO HAVE A GIANT CHEETAH. XDXDXD

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 6 August 2011 at 8:43 PM

@redstar-fireclan
LOLOL. xD

Caroline nodded, looking at Storm. "Thanks," she said breathlessly, looking around worriedly. She covered her cut with her arm, making sure no one else was around, before stumbling away through the undergrowth.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 August 2011 at 8:47 PM

Sand raced after them.
Sharp Tooth was lashing his tail (back and forth).
Fire flew to the tree house. "let's follow Fire." he said, running faster.
@glados

DXDXD WHAT?????WHATTATATATAT?

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 6 August 2011 at 8:49 PM

@redstar-fireclan
Caroline kept running, looking back. She frowned, taking her hand away from the cut. It was starting to flow now - her hand was red.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 August 2011 at 8:55 PM

"Come on!" Storm said, he was climbing the stares to the Tree House.
Sharp Tooth raced back, bleding everywhere. Fire and Sand were in the Tree House.

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 6 August 2011 at 9:51 PM

@redstar-fireclan
Is Caroline following you? I got a bit lost. xD

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 August 2011 at 9:52 PM

@glados yep.

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 6 August 2011 at 9:57 PM

@redstar-fireclan
Alright. xD

Caroline followed Storm quickly. She felt another cut on the small of her back, crying out in pain. She managed to climb the stairs, leaping into the door in a ball and rolling onto her stomach.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 August 2011 at 9:59 PM

Sharp Tooth followed after Caroline. His scratches, bleeding even more.

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 6 August 2011 at 10:01 PM

Caroline was breathing heavily. She lifted the back of her shirt high enough to show the cut, then tried to cover it with her hand. She looked at Sharp Tooth.
"Oh, god, are you okay?" she asked.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 August 2011 at 10:03 PM

Sharp Tooth nodded.
"he should be fine." Storm said.
Fire nodded.
Sand walked over to Sharp Tooth. She sat down beside him.

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 6 August 2011 at 10:23 PM

@redstar-fireclan
Caroline nodded. "Good," she said. She looked at her arm, which was now almost coated in blood. Tears sprang to her eyes, but she didn't cry. She just tried to look at the cut on her back, but it was too difficult to see.

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 9:17 AM

@glados @redstar-fireclan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I call again. ""HELLO? CAROLINE? ITS BEEN ALMOST A WEEK SCINCE I LAST CALLED YOU!" I scream into the phone. "Anyway I'm only about 10 miles away but I cant walk any-" I say before screaming. "No its not time. No its not time. OKAY ITS TIME!" I scream breathing very hard. "Guys I need you to get here fast. I just went into labor." I say into the phone before the battery dies.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 August 2011 at 9:22 AM

@bluegirl80 *I'm not gonna freak out...* Okay, if your wondering if I'm a boy, no, i'm not, I just play as boy charias. And I hate some words XP
AS you can see, and Bluegirl, you can say Labor =..but plz not the other word Dx
and lol ur staus X3 Lucky. I'm 11.

@glados
Does Caroline have the phone with her?

"What are you doing?" Storm asked. He saw the cut on her back. "Ouch. That's gotta hurt."

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 9:24 AM

@reedstar-fireclan She did last time I checked?
And ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 7 August 2011 at 9:27 AM

Jeez. I'm 15, guys. xDD

And I didn't know it took them a week to reach the treehouse. o.O

@redstar-fireclan
@bluegirl80
Caroline was all bandaged up now, one on the small cut on her arm, and one on her back. She frowned at Rue's message, looking around. She had no idea how to get there in time.

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 9:30 AM

@glados Lol Welcome me to teen hood! xDDDD
It does. xD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sit there on the ground. I slowly get up,Im able to walk another 9 miles. I see the tree house off in the distance. I walk and walk. Finnally I get there. I slowly walk up the stairs. I fall onto the ground. I can reach the phone. I call Caroline. "I made it back to the treehoue." I breath out. "And when you look at me I know I look like crap."

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 August 2011 at 9:31 AM

Sharp Tooth yawned. His scratches were gone.
Sand and Fire had just woken up too.
"So..Uh. Do you wanna go lok for your sister?" Storm asked.

@glados
15?!
Dx /dead/

@bluegirl80
o_O I don't...know....how...to respone...to that..
*is listening to 'What I've Done' by Linkin Park (AKA Redstar's fave Band)

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 7 August 2011 at 9:40 AM

@redstar-fireclan
@bluegirl80
I feel like an elderly, guys. XDDDD

Caroline looked at Storm. "She's back," she said, and immediately took off to find Rue. When she spotted her, she frowned, approaching her.

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 9:41 AM

"I told you I look like crap. Well more of a word I wont use." I say.

@glados
@redstar-fireclan