CC Cards

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Deleted • 4 August 2011 at 7:08 AM

You like on Neopets you can buy cards at stores, register them online, and get Neocash? I think they should do that for eggcave 😃 It would be eaisier than having to do it online 😃

@Ian

Female
2,595 posts

maineen • 4 August 2011 at 7:16 AM

Yep, it would be much easier for me since I'm in the uk and my parents r always worried about getting stuff online, though they did let me get a neocash card

@Ian do u like this idea???

3,562 posts

cafe • 4 August 2011 at 7:24 AM

I like :'D

And to make sure kids don't steal it - the cash register activates it like a club penguin card.

Female
2,595 posts

maineen • 4 August 2011 at 7:26 AM

Bump

3,562 posts

cafe • 4 August 2011 at 7:30 AM

I could have my friends buy them for me for special occasions :'D

Deleted • 4 August 2011 at 8:23 AM

If they were real, I would have like a bajillion Nyms bye noe XD But my parents didn't like the idea of getting money online from Neopets instead of getting the Cash Card XD

@Ian
PLEASE LIKE THIS IAN! I MIGHT NEVER GET A NYM!!! *SOB SOB SOB*

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 4 August 2011 at 8:55 AM

Yea this is a good idea because people who don't have credit cards/kids can buy them and then they still get CC 8D

Female
174 posts

lilones • 4 August 2011 at 8:59 AM

Hmmm not sure what I think

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 4 August 2011 at 9:03 AM

It's a good idea, but EggCave's not famous enough for it yet. Neopet's has what - a billion users or whatever? Ian'll have to pay a lot of money for the production, which he porbably doesn't have. ^^

Neopet's even has commercials on the TV, and they were even on the new once! (national)

*pokes number of users* Half of them are inactive or side/storage accounts. >_<

So it's not possible yet. 😸
...but who knows...maybe EggCave'll get a lot of users soon! 😊 EggCave's just young...

Deleted • 4 August 2011 at 9:09 AM

@whitefall
What's sad is that people join then they just leave their cove to die! Don't you think Ian could delete it...or *DING* I just gotta another Idea!

Couldn't people that don't have two e-mails, like me, so they can't get a storage account, can ian give the abandoned accounts away to people like that and that email does not have to be used? Or couldn't you just ask a friend for their old accound info (username/password)? Couldn't that work..

IM JUST TRYING TO HELP IAN WITH IDEAS CAUSE I CANT UPLOAD MY CAVE CREATURE INTO MAI COMPUTER!!!
Well that's out XD I had too many Coco Puffs for breakfast- NOW IM GOING KOOKOO! XD

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 5 August 2011 at 4:41 PM

@lalakatie98

I'm not quite sure if we would qualify as a big enough vendor to get our own custom cards in stores around the country. However, we are currently seeking alternative forms of obtaining and getting CaveCash, since it's in such high demand. We want to make it as easy as possible for you. 😊

Thanks for the suggestion.