A Summer Nightmare (Literate RP)

in Roleplaying

2,031 posts

rojoqueen • 8 May 2013 at 9:34 PM

@marinalily

Nile "Yes you do but, you could improve, with a few lessons from me"she joked, she patted his head messing up his hair on purpose, "you have very soft hair" she commented, looking back at Mariel and Conner "So do you know which one of is adopted?"she asked motioning to herself and Conner "Bet you can't guess"she laughed

Conner "Take lessons from Nile, she can get herself 6"6 if she tries"he chuckled "Yeah I agree, heels are hard to walk in." he smiled as if sharing a secret, "Yeah I was going to guess you were older than clive, but you know clive acts more childish than you"

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 8 May 2013 at 9:50 PM

@rojoqueen

Clive grinned past a few strands of his now-messy hair covering his eyes. "I think I'll pass on the lessons." He blew a tuft of his hair away from his eyes, blowing upwards. "But wait- let me guess-" he paused, pondering on Nile and Conner. "You? You look like the type that has secrets buried deep down. Then again, I could be wrong. I probably am." He smiled, snapping his gum. "You're right- I'm leaning 50/50 here."

Mariel giggled. "How do you know how hard heels are to walk in?" She asked, elbowing Conner playfully, "Tried anything like that before?" She studied Clive, who was busy talking with Nile, probably flirting. "He can be.." she paused, "more grown-up when he needs to be. He's a good brother. But he IS very laid-back and adventurous, I give you that."

2,031 posts

rojoqueen • 8 May 2013 at 9:58 PM

@marinalily

Nile "I was just teasing"she said hoping he didn't think she was serious, 'I don't have time to teach anyone' she thought, " Good guess but wrong!"she laughed an evil smile, "Conner doesn't like to talk about it much but I am very open about it, and If you say Conner than it is also wrong"she said "we were both adopted by the same family, he's a good taller brother"she said with a short laugh at the end.

Conner "well lets just say Nile is missing a pair of high-heels"he laughed "yep broke the heels so I quickly hid them, in fact there still under my bed" he said "I really should get rid of them but, what if Nile saw with her eagle eyes!"he whispered "you know, nile is not very laid back she likes to get things done" he stated

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 8 May 2013 at 10:10 PM

@rojoqueen

Clive laughed, an easy guffaw that Mariel always said made others want to laugh with him. "I didn't expect lessons anyways." He then looked at Conner from the rearview mirror, then at Nile. "Well I can see that your sibling bonds are as great as ever," he said, joking sarcastically, "they put Mariel and I to shame."

Mariel laughed as well, lightly punching Conner in the shoulder. "You stole a the shoes of a GIRL?" She whispered, giggling, "You are going to be in sooo much trouble if she finds out." Mariel looked at the easy conversation between Nile and Clive and shrugged. "Sometimes it's good to wind down instead of doing everything all at once."

2,031 posts

rojoqueen • 8 May 2013 at 10:25 PM

@marinalily

Nile smiled, "are we there yet?"she asked looking back out the window, laughed loudly, "You and mariel are such cute twins" she commented "you guys are both nice to each other, and don't fight around other people."she added

Conner "Yes I did" he said pretending his shoulder hurt, "Petite and strong" he joked "You better not tell her!"he said, he sighed slightly looking at nile and clive, "yeah go on vacation, camp in the woods"he said" nile forced me to come, so she didn't have to be lonely" he said heaving another sigh "looks like she won't be lonley"

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 8 May 2013 at 10:40 PM

@rojoqueen

Clive checked the GPS on his car. "Almost," he said, looking at the signs on the highway, and the highway itself had become more like a gravelly dirt road now. He took the comment about him and Mariel with grace though, he was used to people saying things like that. "'Picture perfect twins'," he said, "that's what everyone calls us. And actually, I don't think we fight at all- I can't remember when we last did." He smiled at Mariel from the rearview mirror, brotherly protectiveness and pride in his gaze.

Mariel smiled. "No, I won't tell her, but if Clive touched MY shoes.." She grinned deviously. "But," she said, "camping will do us all good." She looked out the window- the area around the highway was becoming more and more rural and green, then turned sharply to look at Clive. "You never know with my brother." She said, "Nile just might end up lonely after he gets bored." She gazed at the back of Clive's head from the spaces in between his headrest and the chair. "I think the only girl he's actually stayed with.. is me." She paused. "And I'm his sister." At that, she laughed shortly, but it was a forced one. "I do worry about him," she said, "breaking all those hearts and dating all those girls with such disinterest. Like he's never found 'the one' or whatever. I mean, plenty of girls were in love with him, but he's never been in love with any of them."

2,031 posts

rojoqueen • 9 May 2013 at 12:32 AM

@marinalily

Nile smiled, "Yes finally' she smiled excited to get to the camp site, "You know your the more attractive twin though."she said" I wonder why every girl I saw today looked at you with disgust though?" she pondered "Maybe because there mad at you for some reason"she said trying to get information from him. "you know I have spot open but only for someone perfect" she laughed

Conner "clive would be a dead twin"he joked "yeah it will get my mind of my future and how I broke niles favorite heels." he said "maybe I could tell her"he said smiling "he will find out pretty quick niles the same way, she loves to flirt with anyone unless she sees them do things she doesn't like or suddenly they bore her." he said " nile thinks of people as play things..."he sighed

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 9 May 2013 at 10:48 AM

@rojoqueen

Clive raised his eyebrow. "Well," he said carefully, "we each have our different strengths." He paused, thinking, then grinned, "Mine would be my looks." At the comment about all the girls, he looked away and slightly flushed. "They were the ones wanted to date me-" he muttered, "they had it coming for them."

Mariel smiled. "Well, it is a bit relieving when Clive doesn't just go around dating everyone all at once," she said, "at least he follows the conduct or whatever, even though it's with disinterest." She looked at Clive and Nile, still talking. "Clive thinks of people as... well, I'm not exactly sure," she confessed, "at least he's polite and all. I'm probably the person he holds in highest esteem, except for maybe himself." She grinned.

2,031 posts

rojoqueen • 9 May 2013 at 11:18 AM

@marinalily

Nile sighed well usually meant a huge lecture, "and boring-ness" she joked "No they weren't acting like that." she said "They looked sincerely hurt and angry." she added still trying to get information, "Had what coming for them?" she said pondering what he could be talking about.

Conner " Yeah that's good, Nile doesn't go around dating, she just flirts to test her boundaries." he said "code of conduct?" he asked "How can they continue practically talking about the same thing for that long?" he whispered to mariel

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 9 May 2013 at 9:55 PM

@rojoqueen

Clive still looked away and flushed slightly more. He didn't want to talk about this. Sighing, he checked the GPS again, buying his time so that he could thing of an answer that he could use.

Mariel raised her eyebrow. "No dating. Huh. And I mean code of conduct," she said, explaining, "like, exclusive dating, or no cheating, that kind of thing. He kind of just holds all the girls at arm's length." She laughed at the remark of talking for a long time. "That's Clive," she said, "you're always in that spotlight. It's tough to give it up."

Clive still hadn't thought of something to say. "Weeelll," he stretched the word, "let's just say that-"
"-you like someone then you don't like someone?" Mariel finished for her brother, listening in on his conversation. She cocked her head. "Isn't that a little strange?"

2,031 posts

rojoqueen • 9 May 2013 at 11:15 PM

@marinalily @dramatic

Nile watched him, sort of liking his reaction, "I never knew I could make some blush that much."she laughed trying to soften the mood. She watched Clive as he acted nervously, "You know if you don't want to talk about something just say no."she stated, Conner "Yeah Nile doesn't date much, She says she is not petite enough"he chuckled "and you keep saying your too petite" he said poking her stomach. Nile "Yeah its a little strange."she said "But I guess that's how people find their perfect match." she added quickly

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 9 May 2013 at 11:49 PM

@rojoqueen

Clive's brow furrowed as he thought about it. "I don't usually talk or think about past girls," he said, "so I didn't really know how to react when you asked me about them." He smiled. "I am sorry about that," he apologized, "I shouldn't have been so elusive or vague. In fact, I'll tell you now, it's just that..." he thought about it for a while. "I thought I liked them, or maybe I liked them at the time, or even I thought I would actually like them over time," he frowned, "but none of them really worked out for me. It's not like.." he looked at Mariel using the rear view mirror, "it's not like I don't feel bad about it, that's all. I do feel bad, I just made bad choices. And I think I'll just keep on making them." He grinned wolfishly.

Mariel laughed. "But I AM too petite," she argued, "Nile is like, a goddess or something." She laughed again. "And I'm the ant, or the mouse, or the gnome or something." She made a face. "Again," she said, "stupid, stupid gene pool." She smiled widely.

2,031 posts

rojoqueen • 10 May 2013 at 12:50 AM

@marinalily

Nile "You know we don't have to talk about it."she said trying to change the subject "Wow look at those rocks.."she said still attempting to change the subject "Aww dang you missed them."she said as the drew nearer to the camp site, she looked frantic to get out of the car. feeling as if the conversation had gone sour. "Oh why would you keep on making them? why not a good mistake?"she laughed suddenly having a change of mood.

Conner smiled, "your laugh is nice." he said smiling still "Nile a goddess, she would blast em to smithereens" he joked "And other people if she felt they did wrong." he said "Now if I was a goddess it would be a different story" he joked

Deleted • 10 May 2013 at 9:44 AM

@rojoqueen @marinalily please don't do one or two pages of one on one ^^I forget to add that to the rules *smacks self*

2,031 posts

rojoqueen • 10 May 2013 at 9:45 AM

@dramatic
lol nobody else was rping I pinged multiple people...

Deleted • 10 May 2013 at 9:48 AM

@rojoqueen I forgot to add it to the rules so it's my own fault XD Don't worry about it!

AND THIS IS FOR EVERYONE ELSE: ONLY POST OOC IF YOU'RE KEEPING THE TOPIC THE TOPIC ALIVE!

2,031 posts

rojoqueen • 10 May 2013 at 9:57 AM

@dramatic
I will ping some others

@jupiter_hollow
@whispers
@marinalily
@blueclaw

Deleted • 10 May 2013 at 9:58 AM

@rojoqueen awesome! Thanks

@blackfawn

2,031 posts

rojoqueen • 10 May 2013 at 9:59 AM

@dramatic
everyone must come back!!! XD

Deleted • 10 May 2013 at 9:59 AM

@rojoqueen XD

2,031 posts

rojoqueen • 10 May 2013 at 10:01 AM

@dramatic
And we have launched the first attack!!! XD

Deleted • 10 May 2013 at 10:05 AM

@rojoqueen let's move our attack to the discussion topic XD

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 10 May 2013 at 6:31 PM

@dramatic ... -dies- sorry, nobody else was rping, what @rojoqueen said. xD They'll arrive now. ^^

Clive didn't respond, instead pulling into the side of the road. He opened the door for himself, then to Mariel. "We're here," he announced, "let's not think about mistakes or the past." He grinned. "Clean slate, guys, we can start over." He looked towards the path into the forest before opening the trunk, fishing out everyone's bags.

Mariel laughed again. "Even if my laugh were ugly," she stated, "I would still be laughing, like, all day." Climbing out of the car, she slung her bag over her shoulder and helped Clive unload the trunk, placing each bag carefully on the ground.

Female
1,326 posts

blueclaw • 10 May 2013 at 7:39 PM

@marinalily @dramatic @rojoqueen

OOC: My partner is taking forever! I'm just going to say we got there.

Esytha watched them pull into the campsite, bagel finished. She unbuckled her seatbelt and leaped out of the car! It's better than I imagined!" She said. She went out back to unload the trunk, and pulled her suitcases out. She unzipped one to find a rolled-up tent. This would be the best Summer ever!

2,031 posts

rojoqueen • 10 May 2013 at 8:32 PM

@blueclaw @marinalily @dramatic

Nile raced out of the car, then looked at violet, then Esthya, "Clive could you be a dear and carry my bag?"she asked standing next to her bags, she didn't feel like carrying them so was attempting to get help, she watched the young teenager unpack her bags already 'fast kid'she thought watching her un-pack, maybe she could lift her own bags nahhh.

Conner opened the car door and slowly took in the scene, "ahh the wilderness." he smiled proceeding to help mariel and clive unload, "Nice out here."he said hearing nile as for help in lifting things, such a faker he thought.

Female
1,326 posts

blueclaw • 10 May 2013 at 9:36 PM

@rojoqueen
@marinalily
@dramatic

Esytha saw other people. A girl, and two boys. She rolled her luggage with over to them. "Hi! I'm Esytha!" She said, smiling. "Where are we going to set up the tents?"

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 11 May 2013 at 12:56 AM

@rojoqueen @blueclaw @dramatic

Clive chuckled, then grabbed a few of Nile's bags. "Don't think I don't know," he chided, "that you just don't want to work. I'm doing this just for you, sweetness." Clive gave a welcoming grin to Esytha. "Hey there," he said, "I'm Clive. As for where we'll set up tents.." he thought about it for a moment, then playfully draped his arm over her shoulders, gesturing to the forest with his arm and hand that wasn't carrying a luggage. "Probably somewhere near yours," he laughed, his breath tickling the girl's ear.

"Thanks," Mariel said to Conner, unloading the last of the luggage, "appreciate it, even though Clive's too busy to notice. She gestured with her thumb to Clive flirting with the new girl. "See what I mean?" She said, "He thinks he likes someone but he really doesn't." She scuffed the dirt with her flats. "Well," she said, "it is nice out here. And if we're lucky, maybe we can forget everything here- you know, live in the moment of something." She pondered that for a while, since she was waiting for Clive to finish. "Yeah, that would be nice. No haunting past, no mistakes, no everything bad. Just like what Clive said."

2,031 posts

rojoqueen • 11 May 2013 at 9:39 AM

@marinalily @blueclaw @dramatic

Nile smiled as Clive lifted her things, "I know you know."she said "oh sure" she walked over to Conner she sat down and huffed jealously, "That is just disgusting."she said talking about Clive flirting with Esthya , "She's a little girl."she said still angry.

Conner "Your welcome Mariel"he said smiling, seeing that the luggage was all out, he dutifully closed the back of the car, "Niles mad..."he said seeing Nile "she's probably going to go yell at that little girl later." he said plainly "Poor little child, going to get the yelling of her lifetime." he muttered picking up his and mariels bags.

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 11 May 2013 at 10:15 AM

@rojoqueen @blueclaw @dramatic

Clive laughed. "Oh," he said, "don't worry, I can comprimise." But he carefully removed his arm from around Esthya's shoulders, to avoid Nile's wrath. "Nile," he purred, "don't be that way, I drove you all the way here, remember? Wasn't it fun?" He blew a bubble with the gum she had given him, to prove his point.

Mariel picked up the rest of the bags. "If anyone deserves to be yelled at," she blandly stated, "it's my brother." But there was no hatred or anger in her voice, just strained affection. "I do feel sorry for her though," she sighed, "both of them. They have no idea what they're getting into." Rolling her eyes, she yelled out, "Hey, shouldn't we get moving now?"

2,031 posts

rojoqueen • 11 May 2013 at 10:24 AM

@marinalily @blueclaw @dramatic

Nile crossed her arms over her chest, "I am not buying your little act." she said angrily, "And it was pretty boring."she said still looking deeply angry, "Clive you know how stupid you act?"she asked "Really don't blame those girls for being deeply angry at you."she said walking over to mariel "Imagine how she feels of you acting this way."she stated

Conner "Nile calm down."he said starting to get wary "Nile don't use mariel as bait" he yelled at nile "Seriously you two stop it." he said