This thread has an awesome title. Your argument is invalid.

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
145 posts

vongola_no_honou • 10 May 2013 at 4:43 AM

Hey there. I'm not good in introductions, but I'll give it a try. Most call me by my game aliases Aoi, Lady, Liana and Pink (don't ask why). You can also call me Honou or Vongola 11th. Anyone can call me anything they want to. I don't mind, but there's an exception. Call me Fluffy Bunny Dearest and I wont hesitate to use my ninja skills on you.

My mood depends on how my day goes. If someone angered me earlier, then I'm going to be an irritating bish, but Ill avoid posting anything whenever I'm in that mood. If something good happened, I may be cheerful. But most of the time, and I think it's very obvious right now, I'm calm and/or serious. This is because I'm usually talking to adults in a role playing forum, and I seriously need to act mature around them.

I do not have that much talent. Annoying my brother is probably the best talent I have. About drawing... no thank you. When I drew something when I was a kid, I showed it to my brother and he asked me if it was a newly discovered extra terrestrial bacteria from Pluto developed by a Death Megatron 300 machine by the hands of a very bored scientist. I'm sad to say that that drawing is a failed attempt of mine on drawing a self-portrait. I'm a bit good in the piano, but my progress is slow because I do not know how to read sheets and transcribe chords.

My hobbies are listening to music, playing MMORPGs, watching anime, reading manga, role playing, writing fan fictions and original stories, and reviewing works of either literature or art. I comment constructive criticism, so if you want to know the quirks and flaws of your work, I might be able to help you.

If you want to talk about anime and manga, I'm here. If you want to role play about a certain plot, I'm game. If you don't have anyone to talk to, you can talk to me. If you need an advice, I can give you a few. Just send me a message and well talk about it.

Lotsahugs,
Honou

P.S. There are a lot of punishments that await those who will call me Fluffy Bunny Dearest. I shall reveal one of them for everyone to tremble. You will be the victim of my earth-shattering, tear-jerking, high-powered incredibly awesome moves. See this one for a sample: http://i45.tinypic.com/jg3a79.gif

Female
294 posts

smitten • 10 May 2013 at 6:36 AM

@vongola_no_honou

Heyy, Honou~
Welcome to eggcave! 😊
I'm an anime lover as well ( #anime < care to join the club?)
Without a doubt, you'll have lots of fun here.
Oh yeah, your username reminds me of KHR xD

And... I'm from the Philippines as well =]
(your profile page says you're from there 😊)

1,562 posts

shelby • 10 May 2013 at 7:21 AM

@vongola_no_honou;
Welcome to Egg Cave,
But please read the Terms of Service, specifically the rules.
Also you might want to check out the Help & FAQ. The Help & FAQ contains all the basic information about the site. So it's helpful to get started and going on Egg Cave.

If you're curious about what Creatures we have here on Egg Cave, just read over the Archives
You will notice your creatures losing "happiness".
Be sure to head over to Tim's Food Shoppe and book your creatures. If their happiness drops too low and for too long, they will die. UNLESS they are level 2000 or higher. 😋

On rare occasions, you can find some travels[backgrounds] in The Donations Center.
If you get travels, head over to your Inventory and pick a creature to put on said travel.

There are ways to hatch your creatures faster, namely click exchanges sites.
The two most common are:
http://eggcavern.net/
http://swle.yarold.eu/?id=3017
How to use the click exchanges sites can be found within the websites. You do need to sign up and create an account, though.

However, if you still need help, or have additional questions, feel free to send me a PM. To do that, just click the white envelope under my post count to the left. I've been on Egg Cave since November 9th, 2009, so I can help you with anything. 😊

~Shelby

Female
145 posts

vongola_no_honou • 10 May 2013 at 12:30 PM

@ostrichowl: I see. Fellow Filipino? High-five! Otaku? DOUBLE HIGH-FIVE! I really love KHR, so... yeah. I used Vongola in my username.

@shelby: I see, thank you. You're a big help. I'll let you know if I I'm stuck on something.

Female
294 posts

smitten • 10 May 2013 at 9:33 PM

@vongola_no_honou *double Hi5!* 😊 Do you speak Tagalog?
Hey, if you need help in EC, don't hesitate to ask me, especially questions about rarities and values, since I've been here for more than 3 years already.

@shelby Woah. That's so handy! x)

Female
2,021 posts

ice2505 • 10 May 2013 at 10:52 PM

@vongola_no_honou ^^ welcome to eggcave!! I love anime and manga too! 😸

Female
145 posts

vongola_no_honou • 11 May 2013 at 10:57 AM

@ostrichowl: Got'cha. And yeah, I do speak Tagalog.

@ice2505: O-ho. Nice to meet a fellow otaku. Thanks for the welcome.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 11 May 2013 at 11:17 AM

@vongola_no_honou

Welcome! I'd call you a fluffy bunny, but I choose life. XD *hugs* I hope you like EggCave A LOT! And just know if you ever need help, us older users like @shelby and @ostrichowl are always here to help!

Oh, and by the way, the title for your topic is really funny. XD

Female
294 posts

smitten • 12 May 2013 at 1:12 AM

@vongola_no_honou Saan ka sa Pinas? ^^ Cebuano aq kasi eh~ 😊

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 12 May 2013 at 1:45 AM

@vongola_no_honou Hey hey, welcome to Egg Cave! 😃

Female
145 posts

vongola_no_honou • 12 May 2013 at 4:13 AM

@ems: EggCave is quite unique. I like it so far. Did'ja know that it took me a few minutes just to think of that title? I wanted a clever one, and that's the best I was able to come up with. 😋

@ostrichowl

po, near
. Medyo magkalayo po tayo, no? XD
[T:
, near
. We're pretty far from each other, no?]

@chapus2009 Thank you. And whoah, 8.7k posts. O.O

(Censored for personal safety.)

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 12 May 2013 at 4:32 AM

@vongola_no_honou Lol, I'm just too lazy to be that creative. *pokes my username* So original. XD Well it's good that ya like it. 😋

Female
294 posts

smitten • 12 May 2013 at 8:38 AM

@vongola_no_honou ang layo naman xD

Female
145 posts

vongola_no_honou • 12 May 2013 at 8:56 AM

@ems I was raised to be creative in a way by perfectionists also known as my parents, so it became a bit of a habit. I don't know if it's good or not. Meh.

@ostrichowl Opo nga eh. Bihira lang po ang mga nakikilala kong pinoy online na malapit samin. Iba nasa Davao, nasa Negros Occidental, etcetera.
[T: Yeah. I rarely meet Filipinos online that are near us. Some are in Davao, while there are others in Negros Occidental, etcetera.]

Female
294 posts

smitten • 12 May 2013 at 9:34 AM

@vongola_no_honou Ano'ng edad mo? 😱

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 12 May 2013 at 10:40 AM

@vongola_no_honou Lol yep, thats the result of 1 year of roleplaying! xD

Female
145 posts

vongola_no_honou • 12 May 2013 at 3:14 PM

@ostrichowl -- pa lang po. Mag----- sa September 😊
[I'm still --, turning -- this September.]

@chapus2009 Role playing, huh? How does role play roll in here? Like, do you create a separate thread for the OOC and the IC? And is the topic only about EC or is it unlimited? I'm currently role playing in a role playing forum, and I'm having quite a hard time. Serves me right for participating in five role plays at once. *sigh*

(Censored for personal safety.)