~*~The Flaren War~*~

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 8 August 2011 at 9:54 AM

"I'll leave you here." Lime-Eyes told Electric-Shock. I told RainbowTail you'd be passing through, they're meeting you here, oh look here she is now..." Lime-Eyes nodded at RainbowTail and padded away. "I'm very excited!" Electric-Shock told RainbowTail, who'd just asked him if he was excited for the Gathering tonight. "Maybe next time, I can go with your clan!" he happily told the clan Leader.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 8 August 2011 at 10:04 AM

Pasta sat down in the camp clearing and looked for someone random to talk to. Nobody? Fine. She sat down on a rock and licked her paws.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 8 August 2011 at 10:28 AM

She nodded and sighed. "Yes, maybe. I was going to help you through the territory, but I know I need to care for my clan. It is such a mess being a clan leader sometimes." Then she smiled "But it has perks, by tonight when I get my nine lives -sorry I am kind of doing this like the warrior's books- and the name RainbowStar, it will be worth it. I have to go directly after the gathering so I can't eat anything. It's a shame.... I caught a very plump rabbit." She sighed, and then had a little idea... her first thing as a leader, try and make sure the forest liked her, and most clans wouldn't attack her. She batted her long tail and shook her fur, then looked at Electric-Shock with her most loving smile. It wasn't a I'm-in-love-with-you smile, it was kind of motherly. "I suppose you could take it back to your clan, as your first gift from a new leader." She wouldn't take no for an answer anyway, so she dug it up and gave it to him. Then she batted her long tail against the ground again, and slowly blinked her eyes. There, she thought, that ought to have been friendly enough, and it made sense. She liked Electric-Shock anyway, so it wasn't really that bad.

Deleted • 8 August 2011 at 10:33 AM

@luvduv its ok^^ and they keep their original names, i dont wanna copy the books too much.😊 Electric-Shock looked up at RainbowTail, trying to conceal his surprise. "Ok, sure, after the Gathering. I'm sure Lime-Burst will be very pleased," he added with a quick smile.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 8 August 2011 at 10:44 AM

Faren shook her head and laughed when she knew he was gone.
Good grief. She thought, would any flaren NOT fall for that? None the less she knew Electric-Shock liked her anyway, but that might have put it up a notch.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 8 August 2011 at 10:56 AM

Pasta placed her fish in the fresh kill pile, which was quite full that day. She secretly took the fish she had bitten off of and ate it behind a tree. Who had to know?

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 8 August 2011 at 11:22 AM

Um, I don't think there's anybody in my clan other than me and Jezzbelle, and I don't know who created her...

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 8 August 2011 at 11:40 AM

@icicle_9510 I just noticed that in your list for clicks Birthday's name leads to Wonder_one instead 😋

Erm, anyone else in Shadow-Walker Clan?

Deleted • 8 August 2011 at 12:24 PM

@rosey77 @pendmxc created Jezzbelle, idk where they are, feel free to control anyone in your clan and the made-up flaren in the other clans;)
@randomkitty17 i fixed it and like i said to rosey;)
@pixiequeen errr- would you like to join with Birthday? originally @pwuffy was gonna use them but uh, they arent anymore i guess^^"

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 9 August 2011 at 3:07 PM

I`m in Shadow-Walker. RainbowTail is leader.

Deleted • 9 August 2011 at 3:53 PM

Electric-Shock padded on wearily, not caring weather RainbowTail was following or not. Hejust had to get to Misty-Nights grounds. After an hour, Electric-Shock decided to sit down. "Brrrrrr...." he mumbled, teeth chattering. "It's s-s-so c-c-c-cold.... W-Where am I?" then it hit him. He'd gone the wrong way! Electric-Shock was in Ice-Lagoon territory! He jumped to a stand. He just HAD to get out of here. He had permisson from the Shadow-Stalkers clan, but none from the Ice Lagoon can!!!

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 9 August 2011 at 4:04 PM

Cloud-Sky was cleaning herself when she heard something. Her head popped up. "Who's there?" she asked quietly. She dropped into a crouch and, quietly, stalked into the forest. When she saw another flaren, she hopped up onto him and was ready to fight.

@icicle9510

Deleted • 9 August 2011 at 4:16 PM

Electric-Shock's worst fears came true, as something bowled him over. He heard the unmistakable voice of another flare. "Don't fight! I'm Electric-Shock, Zap-Apprentice of the Zap-Strikers clan! I'm on my way to Misty-Nights, I believe to meet with a flaren named Ribbons! I'm so sorry for trespassing!" he added earnestly.

Do we just want to do it Eggcavern style?

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 9 August 2011 at 4:21 PM

@icicle_9510 Eggcavern style? What? 0_o

Just as Cloud-Sky was about to sink her teeth into the scrawny flaren's shoulder, she stopped. "Fine," she said, annoyed. "But don't you dare come into Ice-Lagoon's territory ever again!!!" She hissed before swiftly running back to camp.

Deleted • 9 August 2011 at 4:23 PM

@rosey77 well Eggcavern style is when we each take turns writing the story with the characters. I'll post an example later;)

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 9 August 2011 at 4:25 PM

@icicle_9510 Don't really understand what you mean, but whatever... ^^"

Deleted • 9 August 2011 at 5:35 PM

@icicle_9510 Can you PM me the idea?

Deleted • 9 August 2011 at 5:36 PM

@rosey77 like say me and a few people created an rp on Eggcavern I'd write something using everyone's characters:
"I'LL GET YOU!YOU'RE TRAPPED NOW!!!" Shrieked Thalia gleefully, and she flew forward, and knocked Dani off of Aeronite. Dani closed her eyes tight and braced herself for the impact...
Next person:
THUD! Dani hit something... fuzzy and...warm... Dani opened her eyes and saw a girl sitting on the back of a florn. "Are you okay?" the girl asked. "I'm Lulu by the way, but no time to chat, we have to save the others!" And Lulu rode off. 'What a wierdo...' thought Dani, but seings how she had no other option but to trust Lulu, and she took off after her.

Each person can control any of the characters. The posts would be longer, but I dont have enough space X3 Its like a mini summary of 2 of the posts of one of the rp's me and a few others did on Eggcavern, but it sadly got deleted so...☚ī¸

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 9 August 2011 at 6:53 PM

Pasta sat down next to a group of other flarens from her clan. "Sup!" she piped. They stared at her and then walked away. "I'm not some dumb outsider, I have plenty of knowledge of the forest!" She yowled. Coming from the city didn't really help Pasta get friends.

Deleted • 9 August 2011 at 7:58 PM

Electric-Shock scrambled away from the flaren that'd just bit him. He cringed when he tried to lick the blood away. It was a deep cut. But still, he trudged on, and soon found his way to Misty-Nights, and stumbled ungraciously into the small, clearing.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 10 August 2011 at 8:56 AM

RainbowTail watched in horror as Electric-Shock almost got attacked. She was watching out for him in the bushes, but she sighed when he finally made it to Misty-Nights. There was no way she could go there, that was where Faded_Echoes lived. She wanted Electric-Shock to know she was there, but she had to leave now. She swore on the way back she would take a good swipe to the cat who cut him. She hissed softly, so only he could hear. Then, she raced out of the bushes and towards her territory. She paused by Ice-Lagoon, comptemplating her next move. But, as a clan leader, trespassing AND attacking a innocent cat would result in some horrible luck.
She raced back and saw Pasta sitting in the middle of a clearing, and sighed. She walked up and said to Pasta. "How would you like to come to the gathering tonight? And tomorrow you can lead a hunting patrol. You should probably tell the cats you picked for the patrol at the gathering. And if anyone says no, you send them to me."

Deleted • 11 August 2011 at 8:27 AM

Electric-Shock looked around at the surprised faces that were gathered in the clearing. On top of a large, sparkling stone a very pretty flaren who had been talking to the flaren that was stationed at the base of the rock looked up at Electric-Shock and grinned. "Welcome, my clan, Electric-Shock from the Zap-Strikers. Ribbons," she motioned towards the flaren at the base of the rock, "Would you mind showing him around?"

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 11 August 2011 at 10:29 AM

Pasta shrugged. "Sure thing! I'll go assemble the patrol." She did a small bow to RainbowTail and walked away to find some willing Flarens.

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 11 August 2011 at 8:05 PM

@icicle_9510 Can Laetificans join as a random rogue Flaren 0.0 8D

Deleted • 12 August 2011 at 9:51 AM

@lizardfeather sure^^

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 12 August 2011 at 9:54 AM

@icicle_9510 Ok I'll maker her appear randomly when I feel like it 😃

Deleted • 12 August 2011 at 9:55 AM

@lizardfeather coolio^^

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 12 August 2011 at 10:00 AM

Oops, never mind. Now I get it.
(Did he hear RainbowTail's little hiss?)

@icicle_9510

Deleted • 12 August 2011 at 10:01 AM

@icicle_9510 Electric-Shock's in Misty-Nights clan right now, I was talking about Faded_Echoes^^"

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 12 August 2011 at 10:08 AM

You tagged yourself. Not me. 😋

I figured that out. Remember though, she hissed at Electric-Shock to show him that she followed him and was looking out for him.

@icicle_9510
Now let's get back to da role playing.