~*~The Flaren War~*~

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 14 August 2011 at 7:03 AM

@luvduv wow xD I pinged myself on accident!!! X3 posted that b4 u edited it, sry^^"

@bluegirl80 you there? O.o

Electric-Shock padded over next to the flaren named Ribbons and sat down.

@luvduv err- i dont really have any thng to write before blue posts again... do you guys just want to do this rp n EggCavern like i suggested? It'd be faster and easier when someone wasn't around to post =/

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 14 August 2011 at 9:36 AM

IDK I kind of like Egg Cave style... What if we start Egg Cavern style when ever it takes someone 3+ days to respond and we do so until they come back? Then we go back to Egg Cave style.
@Icicle_9510
@luvduv - now you are not the only one!

Deleted • 14 August 2011 at 10:02 AM

@icicle_9510 Yeah sorry I was in the car on a trip that was suppost to be 7 hours long nd turned into 12 hours. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 14 August 2011 at 12:00 PM

@bluegirl80 Traffic stinks. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Cloud-Sky walked back to camp slowly, worrying about how the other Flarens might think of the intruder. It was just a little border fight, but it seemed as all the Flarens take stuff to seriously when there is war talk around. She sighed.
Tundra listened fearfully as Cloud-Sky talked about the fight. His old mouth frowned, wrinkling his weathered face. "Does this mean war?" he croaked, worried. Rainfur shook her head. "No, no, this was just a border fight," she said, but her eyes told a different story. She was worried too.

Deleted • 14 August 2011 at 12:28 PM

@luvduv & @bluegirl80 oh ok^^ then i guess lets get this thing back on track^^

Electric-Shock glanced around as the curious faces melted into content faces. 'This flaren's been invited here, no threat, no war.' their faces seemed to say. Eletric-Shock looked at Ribbons. "So what're we going to do today?" he asked her eagerly.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 14 August 2011 at 1:34 PM

Pasta returned to RainowTail. "Sol, Shy-Fawn, Flash-Fang, and CatWolf are on the patrol." she announced.

Deleted • 14 August 2011 at 4:38 PM

@icicle_9510 Wanna do the... thing?

Deleted • 14 August 2011 at 4:39 PM

@bluegirl80 which thing[theres a lotta things] pm me?๐Ÿ˜ธ

Deleted • 14 August 2011 at 4:43 PM

@icicle_9510 The deputy thing. xDDDD

Deleted • 14 August 2011 at 4:44 PM

@bluegirl80 not yet, I want the Gathering to happen first๐Ÿ˜Š[if thats okay]

Deleted • 14 August 2011 at 4:46 PM

@icicle_9510 Okay!! I'm switching Ribbons to Shattered Dream okay?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We are just here to listen to our leader. My guess is we are having some new warriors. Or the young are becoming aprentaces. Or a death has happened." I reply. "My name is Shattered Dream. Whats yours?" I ask.

Deleted • 14 August 2011 at 4:49 PM

@bluegirl80 kk^^so ur using both of them now or?[sry, my brains fried from summer homework xD X3]

Deleted • 14 August 2011 at 4:50 PM

@icicle_9510 Just Shattered Dream. But call her Shattered, or Dream. Okay?

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 14 August 2011 at 4:50 PM

My join??

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 15 August 2011 at 9:46 AM

She nodded. "Good choices. The cats here will warm up to you Pasta, just being a city cat has made them a little edgy." Then she looked at her whole clan and sighed. "The gathering is shortly, eat up. You will be told if you have been selected to go."

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 15 August 2011 at 9:20 PM

"Yes, RainbowTail." Pasta nodded and flashed her a smile. "Maybe she's right, fitting in here might not be as hard as it seems..." she mumbled to herself. She took a fish from the fresh-kill pile and she started to eat it.

(it's been so long since I read warriors XD Flarens are a bit similar to cats, I suppose...)

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 18 August 2011 at 10:41 AM

RainbowTail sighed. She wished she could just magically make the flarens like Pasta, but it would take some work. It would have to be a miracle... She couldn't make them just like pasta.... could she?

Deleted • 26 August 2011 at 8:55 AM

Electric-Shock nudged Shattered-Dream. "Soooo....." he said trying to get her attention.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 28 August 2011 at 11:47 AM

RainbowTail went around the clan alerting those who were chosen. "Pasta," She said, causing Pasta to jump. "You will be going to the gathering tonight."

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 28 August 2011 at 1:36 PM

Pasta turned to RainbowTail. "Really? Thank you, RainbowTail. I'd be honored to come." Pasta bowed her head in gratitude.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 30 August 2011 at 9:25 PM

"Yes really, it will be your first as a warrior!"