Shimering Soul @icicle_9510
Shimmer Spirit @icicle_9510
Clear Waters @icicle_9510
Storm Paws @icicle_9510
Silent Whisper @icicle_9510
Wonder One @kdj
Black Light @carnatate
Birthday @pixiequeen

RP's Can start if they'd like, i shall finish links later;)
Flaren Spots are still available, feel free to join.

Deleted • 4 August 2011 at 7:47 PM

"I HATE YOU IDIOT!" I scream at Echos. This is so painful. I just cant. "Kick me." I whisper so only she can here.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 5 August 2011 at 12:09 AM

What do apprentices do?

Deleted • 5 August 2011 at 7:56 AM

@icicle_9510 Hello?

Deleted • 5 August 2011 at 8:30 AM

@randomkitty17 they learn to become the clan fighters and such;) Do you guys want me to add elders and queens as well?[so its like the warriors set-up?😊]
@bluegirl80 i posted on your wall, remember the plan? ^^"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 5 August 2011 at 8:32 AM

Wait,where r we REALLY Role Playing at O-o if we can't do it here.

Deleted • 5 August 2011 at 9:20 AM

@redstar-fireclan ? I said this is the official rp, we start the rp here! X3

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 5 August 2011 at 9:22 AM

oops.

Deleted • 5 August 2011 at 11:27 AM

@icicle_9510 Buh buh it was part of her role being the deputy. D:

Deleted • 5 August 2011 at 12:27 PM

@bluegirl80 she will be, later on;) I've got an idea😸 btw- can we transform our older posts into the rp? So we dont take up too much space?^^

Deleted • 5 August 2011 at 12:28 PM

Okay I have a start k?

Deleted • 5 August 2011 at 4:18 PM

@bluegirl80 ok!^^ And do you want to transform our previus posts? I had the old rp setup link posted for questions and stuff X3 though no one paid attention to the link i posted X3

Deleted • 5 August 2011 at 4:18 PM

@icicle_9510 no Ill post here. xD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I HATE YOU IDIOT!" I scream at Echos. This is so painful. I just cant. "Kick me." I whisper so only she could here.

Deleted • 5 August 2011 at 4:22 PM

@bluegirl80xD of course, i forgot who im dealing with, blueBONES xD btw- I'll be using Electric-Shock as my main so.... but I will also be using Faded_Echoes and the others, feel free to control any of the made-ups from your clan, or any of mine except Faded_echoes 😉

Faded_Echoes intense gaze swept over her sister, -Ribbons-'s. "You'll understand one day."and she stalked off. 'You will understand one day...' she thought. 'And hopefully I will too...'
~~~~
Electric-Shock awake with a jolt from his dream. He'd seen two pretty flaren arguing over something. He couldn't hear what they'd said, but thy could tell they hated each other. Electric-Shock jumped nimbly from is giant nest. Since there weren't any other apprentices of his clan, Electric-Shock could use as much space of the den as he wanted.

Deleted • 5 August 2011 at 4:24 PM

I run after Echos. "What are you doing!" I screech at her. "We are making a scene you idiot!" I yelp.

Deleted • 5 August 2011 at 4:28 PM

@Bluegirl80 ok^^"

Deleted • 5 August 2011 at 4:30 PM

@icicle_9510

I run after Echos. "What are you doing!" I screech at her. "We are making a scene you idiot!" I yelp.

Deleted • 5 August 2011 at 4:41 PM

Faded_Echoes ignored the nagging thought in her head, the voice screaming, 'Tell her EVERYTHING!' but she pushed it away. "My clan won't question me, and if they know what's good for them, they won't ask you either..."
~~~~~~
Electric-Shock hurried and groomed his ruffled pelt sleek. Excitement coursed through him. 'Today Lime-Eyes was taking him to visit the Misty-Nights clan as part of his training! And afterwards he'd be going to the Gathering as well!"

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 5 August 2011 at 5:02 PM

Can Faren join in anywhere?

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 5 August 2011 at 6:26 PM

Meanwhile, Rainfur, the leader if Ice-Lagoon, was preparing for the Gathering. It was only a couple days away. "Attackers, gather." she said with a soft but firm voice. "We must prepare for the Gathering. We know that the clans have been hostile to each other for the past moons. Now is our time to learn why." The other flarens nod. "Ice-Heart, I want you to prepare by readying the warriors and apprentices. Frost-face, help Ice-Heart please." Rainfur gets up and nods to the clan to dismiss them.

Deleted • 6 August 2011 at 8:05 PM

@luvduv anyone can join;) just create aroile, pr gp here for info;)
http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/3406/
Just ignore the NOTE at the top of the page;)

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 August 2011 at 8:43 PM

@icicle_9510
Quitting, sorry ☹️

Deleted • 6 August 2011 at 8:48 PM

@redstart-fire clan awwwwww☹️ I'll keep CatWolf as a character and their link up anyway, I love their name😊
@luvuduv Brainstorm! Just happened, hold on;)

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 7 August 2011 at 9:44 AM

RainbowTail (what I want her to be called) was out on her own. She padded silently across the forest, until she found the prey she wanted. It was a huge rabbit, nearly as big as a older kit but not quite as big as an apprentice. She leaped and brought it down... She decided to bury it and come back later.
Then she saw someone rushing through the underbrush.... was it prey? No it had a cat smell... her cat smell! She jumped out of the bushes and saw Electric-Shock. "Hello there," She said "Excited about the gathering?"
"I remember my first gathering. After that, I went to -is there a moonstone?- the moonstone and I was made a warrior shortly after. I'm assuming you'll be a warrior soon." She always liked the young apprentice. "Would you like to hunt with me?" She asked.

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 2:15 PM

@luvduv moonstone if you wish;) Do you want Rainbowtail as leader of the Shadow-Walkers clan? She can be Faded_Echoes rival?😊
@bluegirl80 iv got an idea on when -Ribbons- and how -Ribbons- will become deputy😃

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 2:42 PM

@icicle_95100 Okay Pm me!

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 7 August 2011 at 6:34 PM

@icicle_9510 okay, then 😊 if it's okay, may Pasta be on the verge of becoming a fighter?

Pasta stalked through the forest. "Stupid brambles. Stupid forest. Stupid prey!" she hissed. She had recently cut her foot on a bramble bush and was in a bad mood. Pasta went to the river and washed her face. "Ugh! The food here is terrible!" she grumbled and fished out a trout with ease. She severed a chunk of meat. "I'll just say I lost it in a fight with a wolf." she snickered and devoured the chunk of meat. Pasta fished for a while and ended up with three glistening trout. She took her prize and headed back to camp.

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 7:52 PM

@randomkitty17 of course! whatever you want😊 you can control your clan's characters[the made-up flaren;)]

Electric-Shock padded out of the den, over to where his metor Lime-Eyes sat waiting patiently. "Are you ready?" she asked calmly. "Yes," replied Electric-Shock, trying to contain his excitement. "Very well, to Lime-Burst we go!" Lime-Eyes replied, and the two flaren walked over to where Lime-Burst sat waiting. "Hello Lime-Eyes, Electric-Shock" Lime-Burst said with a nod. "I assume you're both ready?"
"Yes," replied Lime-Eyes. "Good, then you two may go, be careful, you never know these days..."
"Of course, Lime-Burst." and so, Lime-Eyes and Electric-Shock began the some-what short trek to the Misty-Nights clan.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 7 August 2011 at 8:28 PM

@icicle_9510, yes I would love that!

LOL your character didn't respond to my post.