Was this an over offer?????

in Trading & Auctions

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 3:42 PM

I like Onnys and Nyms equal! πŸ˜ƒ So I collect both. But I already have more Nyms xD

1,655 posts

chatial • 7 August 2011 at 3:43 PM

@whitefall
😱 thats intense for an adoptables pet site.

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 7 August 2011 at 3:44 PM

@lexa

It's just your hypnotized mind speaking! xD

@chatial

LOL, yes.
It's Ian's scheme so people'll buy a billion of new eggs to trade for an Onny! 😱 DOn't fall in the trap....xD

1,655 posts

chatial • 7 August 2011 at 3:46 PM

@whitefall
I won't!
I'm satisfied with my five (;

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 7 August 2011 at 3:47 PM

@chatial

I'm satisfied with my...er...20? xD

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 7 August 2011 at 3:51 PM

When I calculated how much the trade was worth I certainly didn't mean to suggest the Gobbler is worth no more than 500CC, it's worth WAY more than that. I was merely trying to demonstrate the value of the entire trade (not including the increased value of the pets included in it) and 3000 in CC pets and freezes plus very rare retired cave pets really is (in my opinion) a bit much for a Gobbler. Especially if you consider how rare Florns and Shaibuns are getting...

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 4:23 PM

@dionaea Darn. I traded a Florn, Shaibun, Nym, Shamrue, Luvlei... (Was that it) for a 2nd stage frozen tine.... O_o

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 7 August 2011 at 4:27 PM

O.O That's definitely a lot, I traded my second stage not so frozen Tine for a Foo, Balrog & Turtux...

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 4:28 PM

@dionaea But I don't regret it one bit! πŸ˜ƒ Because I wuv my tines 😊

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 7 August 2011 at 4:30 PM

And that is what's most important, if you're happy with a trade afterwards it doesn't really matter how much you traded for 😊

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 7 August 2011 at 4:37 PM

@dionaea

I agree on that one. 😊

Female
2,595 posts

maineen • 7 August 2011 at 6:23 PM

I only want a onny or tine coz they r REALLY cute

Female
970 posts

candy_girl_1298 • 7 August 2011 at 10:15 PM

@maineen if you REALLY wanted a gobber then it was worth it. you have to count in how much you wanted the creature into its value. plus its a second stage FROZEN gobbler... it was definetely worth it. and florns arent that rare anymore for some reason, if you know what its worth. i dont think you should ask for anything back (im not saying its against the rules or anything, just saying your trade was fair).

to others it may seem unfair, but on eggcave there isnt really a chart that shows how much things are worth, like on other sites😊

also its a bit impossible to get gobblers right now, even if its in last stage 😊

@redfire77

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 7 August 2011 at 11:58 PM

This was definitely NOT an over offer. You got a good deal XD btw, that gobbler used to be mine. You're welcome
@candy_girl_1298 WHY DID YOU PING ME!?

Female
277 posts

zhachai • 8 August 2011 at 5:13 AM

@maineen
well I think it was definitely a fair offer
I traded about the same for the one I got

9,386 posts

smilies • 8 August 2011 at 5:38 AM

@zhachai Uh, both from me xD
But I gave her the Luvlei back, it's fine 😊

Female
277 posts

zhachai • 8 August 2011 at 5:39 AM

@smilies
why? I don't think it was an over offer... it was about the same as what I offered... I think... I can barely remember... oh and I owe you two freezes if you need them

Female
3 posts

almw_rox • 8 August 2011 at 5:50 AM

i do kinda think it is a bit over, wait.... are Gobblers CC creatures? coz if it were then it might be ok. But if it isn't, it is an over offer, by a lot.

9,386 posts

smilies • 8 August 2011 at 5:59 AM

@almw_rox CC and frozen πŸ˜‹
@zhachai Because I want to be fair and most people thought it was slightly over, also cause I don't really need a Luvlei, I'd just trade it, it was special to her and I'm nice? xD

Female
970 posts

candy_girl_1298 • 8 August 2011 at 9:30 PM

@smilies your nice XD *bows down to thie niceness godess* 😊

Female
249 posts

chibiloki88 • 9 August 2011 at 3:19 AM

@maineen gobblers are rare enough/desired enough that very little would be an over offer. i wouldnt have offered that much unless all of that was considered extra to me, but that offer would not be considered an over-offer. as said, very few offers would

@smilies you are too nice 😊