Talk In Song Titles!!! ;)

in Forum Games

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 13 March 2011 at 8:18 PM

Well, that's all you do. xD

If you are talking and you say a song title, just make it bolded in all caps LIKE THIS. 😋

That one didn't count though. xD

Let's start! 😸

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 13 March 2011 at 8:24 PM

@thepells4 hi.... ummm.... I hear a TIK TOK because umm there's a GRENADE TO THE LEFT

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 13 March 2011 at 8:26 PM

@Redfire77 Uh oh... Watch out! That DYNAMITE in the other corner is about to BLOW!!!! On the topic of exploding things. xD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 13 March 2011 at 8:31 PM

@Redfire77 Once when I was walking DOWN the street some random guy said to me, "If you say one MORE thing, I'll smack you so hard that you go flying BACK TO DECEMBER!" And I was like, "WHAT THE ****?!?!!?" xD

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 13 March 2011 at 8:36 PM

@thepells4 well, once, i was with my friends, delilah and soul sister, so i was like HEY, SOUL SISTER and HEY THERE DELILAH. and they were like hi. but yes, the DYNAMITE went BOOM BOOM POW and i was like I GOTTA FEELING cuz the feeling was that i needed to go. really badly. *zooms away* bai

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 13 March 2011 at 8:41 PM

@Redfire77 Well bye then. xD Lucky for me, I'm wearing a BULLETPROOF jacket which probably won't help with the explosion but I just want to wear it. Don't judge me though!! Cuz WE R WHO WE R!!!!! Oh btw do you like chocolate? I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH of it. xD OMG I just saw a FIREWORK go off in the horizon. The colors made it look HOT & COLD at the same time. xD One time when I saw a FIREWORK I said YEAHX3. And then I started jumping HIGHER and HIGHER off the ground. xD

Hmmm... This BULLETPROOF jacket is getting itchy... i'm gonna TAKE IT OFF. xD

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 13 March 2011 at 8:44 PM

@thepells4 well, i just ate a yummy vegan donut so now im in a SWEET ESCAPE and im going to be a ROCKETEER when i grow up. not really, i just wanted to say that. but right now my ipod is stuck on REPLAY and its getting really annoying.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 13 March 2011 at 9:16 PM

@Redfire77 Oh, BLAH BLAH BLAH, you just keep talking and all I can hear is this strange humming IN MY HEAD. xD Uggh, I just came out of the shower. I should've brought an UMBRELLA cuz now it feels like there's FIRE BURNING on my head. -_- It also feels like a DINOSAUR attacked me too. Strange. :/ And once this annoying kid in my class said to me, "YOUR LOVE IS MY DRUG," He even asked me if I'd be his GIRLFRIEND!!! and when I got home I laughed so hard that I fell ON THE FLOOR. And then I fell asleep and in my dreams, I saw Carlos. He said, "HEY BABY." And then he swooped me up in his arms and told me, "I like you. Please, don't HOLD IT AGAINST ME?" And I told him, "I won't because TONIGHT is our night." Then music started playing and he told me, "We'll love eachother TIL THE WORLD ENDS," And in my head I was thinking, 'Oh, this is PERFECT. PLEASE DON'T STOP THE MUSIC.' But then I woke up to hear a voice saying 'Wake up, Dana." And I said, "THAT'S NOT MY NAME!!!!" xD

Beat that. 😸

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 13 March 2011 at 10:20 PM

@thepells4 I WILL. SO YESTERDAY, I was eating a burger, and then batman came and told my dog, YOU BELONG WITH ME! and I was uhh...never! and batman said NEVER SAY NEVER! and then to my dog he says, well now theres ONE LESS LONELY GIRL. and i say, umm, my dogs a boy... and he says I DONT CARE. then I slap his face and tell him to bug off. then he says "i LOVE ME!" wow. he's NATURALLY self centered. and he says, watch, its MAGIC and he throws a DYNAMITE that goes TIK TOK and BOOM BOOM POW. it looks like a FIREWORK.
hah!

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 13 March 2011 at 10:26 PM

@Redfire77 I don't even know half of the songs you just said. 0_o Well anyways, my last post was more of a LOVE STORY. Maybe if I tried hard enough I could make it into a LOVE SONG. Probably not though. It's more of a STEREO LOVE. *sigh* LOVE LOVE LOVE, such a mysterious word. It doesn't hide itself, it reveals its TRUE COLORS, it can make a persons heart fill with pride or make it go BOOM BOOM POW which could cause you to have a BAD DAY. It can make a TEENAGE DREAM or make someone tell it, "PLEASE DON'T GO!" or sometimes it seems it thinks that it's COOLER THAN ME. Me????!!? Never!!! It's probably JUST A DREAM. I dunno. *shrug* Sometimes LOVE just wants to send you a message saying, "I like you, JUST THE WAY YOU ARE". Wait, while I was typing this I kinda forgot some stuff. Uhh, WHAT'S MY NAME again?? Oh and it reminded me of when i was at a lazer tag party and I was the ONLY GIRL there. T_T

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 13 March 2011 at 10:43 PM

@Redfire77 Hurry!! I gtg at 11:00! D:

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 13 March 2011 at 11:18 PM

@thepells4 sorry. bleh. i had to go buy groceries with my mom. 😋 oh well. heres for you to read tomorrow:
meh. i dont feel like doing one. maybe later. my brain is fried. just like what ke$ha says in YOUR LOVE IS MY DRUG. and probably not the ONLY ONE. I love ANIMALs. ok IM DONE. GOODBYE

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 14 March 2011 at 6:19 AM

@Redfire77 And I'm guessing half of those are Ke$ha songs? Idk. :/ Ya'know, I'm a Ke$ha fan but I haven't heard all of her songs? So now my head is spinning RIGHT ROUND cuz' I can't find anymore on the radio. D: (btw she's in that song too xD) And I'm probably the only one that cares. But I'm an exception. I'm the ONLY EXCEPTION. And mt dad couldn't be the KING OF ANYTHING even if he tried. Wow, this is hard. xD So I'm gonna grab a TELEPHONE and call ALEJUNDRO (is that a name? xD) and tell him that I was BORN THIS WAY. And then said to me, "LISTEN TO YOR HEART. And you know, another thing that Ke$ha say, 'WE R WHO WE R' which didn't help at all so I threw a GRENADE across the street and I put a match on top so when it started to BLOW the neighbor said, "TAKE IT OFF, you little DINOSAUR!!!" which really offended me so I shouted something random like, "BLOW you!" "I bet you're not BULLETPROOF unlike some people!" But, of course, in the end, she got me to TAKE IT OFF. But the GRENADE flew HIGHER than a FIREWORK and started to BLOW again, and instead of what Ke$ha says, "This place about to BLOW-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh," It said, "Your face about to BLOW!!!!!" and you can guess what happened next. -_-

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 14 March 2011 at 6:27 AM

@Redfire77 I know, that was a fail, but BLOW is my favorite song, which probably explains a lot. *nods and strokes imaginary beard* -_- Btw, Ke$ha says her heart is fried in YOUR LOVE IS MY DRUG, not her brain. And I of all people would know that. xD

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 14 March 2011 at 3:56 PM

happeh PI day 😸

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 14 March 2011 at 4:20 PM

LOL guys 😋 xD
Idk much titles 😱
Uhm...
TONIGHT I was walking through THE RAIN to my boyfriend because I'M IN LOVE 😋

Ahum....xD
I'll think up more later 😋

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 14 March 2011 at 6:28 PM

@thepells4 yea i know all the lyrics to that, but i felt like saying brain

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 14 March 2011 at 7:14 PM

@Redfire77 Me too. xD Wait, aren't we still playing? I have some new song titles to use. xD

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 14 March 2011 at 7:43 PM

@thepells4 yea....we just got off topic 😋 go!

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 14 March 2011 at 7:47 PM

@Redfire77 Oh ok then. xD I GOTTA FEELING that the things I'm gonna type are gonna get longer and longer. xD Apparently BECAUSE OF YOU we're going off topic a little. xD Are you having a BAD DAY? Cuz' if there's a day you don't feel too happy, then just CALL ON ME and I'll go fetch my BUCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE to dump on your head. xD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 14 March 2011 at 8:28 PM

@Redfire77 *poke* xD

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 14 March 2011 at 11:04 PM

@thepells4 uhh... thanks for dumping that POCKETFUL OF SUNSHINE on me.... I FEEL LOVED. DX now i have to take a shower to wash it away. my homework is still UNWRITTEN. I do not want to MARRY YOU, but i do want to be a BILLIONIAIRE. you know what would be crazy, TALKING TO THE MOON. you can COUNT ON ME to do that...>.< i just drew a FIFTEEN WHITE HORSEs.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 16 March 2011 at 6:30 AM

@Redfire77 Oh it says pocketful in the song? I thought it said bucketful T_T Well I'M NOT AFRAID to admint that I was wrong. 😸 So anyways, did you here about that guy on tv that did NOTHING AT ALL today? Ya. So, anyways, the other day I saw some BLACK & YELLOW FIREFLIES (Black & Yellow and Fireflies are 2 different songs xD) And then some AIRPLANES flew overhead. Oh and, those 15 little ponies you doodled are nothig, I just drew a BIG BLACK HORSE. 😸

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 25 March 2011 at 5:27 PM

Katy Perry shot FIREWORKs from her chest which made Usher scream "OMG" so loud dat rihanna bcame mental and then walked around saying WHATS MY NAME. Well, WIllow Smith bcame so annoyed and threatened 2 "WHIP MY HAIR" at Rihanna if she didnt stop. So Bruno Mars got so annyoyed he threatened 2 throw a GRENANDE at her. But then Ke$ha sayd WE R WHO WE R! So they all started fighting and every1 backed up, but Eminem came is saying "IM NOT AFRAID" and he saving the world! But thennnnn Nelly woke up and sayd "It was only JUST A DREAM".

TEH EDN 😃

@thepells4 & redfire77 read above 😸

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 25 March 2011 at 7:22 PM

@Rabbitwanter The closing sentence to your story, the one about Nelly... I've heard that one like 50 times. xD

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 26 March 2011 at 5:03 PM

@thepells4
haha X3 i can c y
oops didnt ping @redfire77 above... ewe

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 26 March 2011 at 7:40 PM

@Redfire77 Get over here, you haven't been here for aw hile lol. 😋

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 26 March 2011 at 7:45 PM

@thepells4 i almost forgot! 😱
im a DINOSAUR cuz im just that cool. I like to think that my brother is a cry BABY because he doesnt know how to JUST DANCE. the PAPARAZZI are after me because im just that cool.
ok. my brains tired 😋

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 26 March 2011 at 7:51 PM

@Redfire77 Well I'm so cool that everyone tells me I'm PERFECT and I should stay JUST THE WAY YOU ARE. So then I hide my GRENADE and stop shaking it so it won't BLOW up on the PAPPARAZZI. So, ONE STEP AT A TIME, I walk away. But then I find myself in the middle of a BATTLEFIELD and people are throwing DYNAMITE at people. I'm serious, that's what happened. And it's etched in stone. WRITTEN IN THE STARS, whatever the heck you wanna say. xD And then E.T. came out of know where and said that he JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH of my FABULOUSness and I was like "WHAT THE H***?!?!?!" xD

Female
729 posts

vanilla • 9 April 2011 at 8:01 AM

E.T was about to compliment me, but he stopped and I said SPEAK NOW! he didn't speak, so I said to him YOU'RE A JERK. 😃

@Thepells4 - Did I get it? xD