Female
462 posts

megadash • 26 October 2013 at 11:45 PM

#creaturesuggestion
#MegadashOriginal

Name: Micha
Picture: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/Megadash/EggCave/Micha.png

About Micha Eggs:
Okay. Who's been naughty this year? Oh, wait! That's not a lump coal! Looks like somebody doesn't know that it's not April…

More About the Micha:
The Micha (pronounced "Mee-shah") is quite a brazen little rodent. Unlike most, it almost never hides from people. In fact, many children hope that an adult Micha will visit them around Christmas-time because it's been said that they work for a "Certain Someone" and will lure them over with cookies and other sweets.
Micha young sleep most of the time in their little stockings. It is considered quite the tradition to hang a newly hatched Micha on a tree as an ornaments and feed them seeds when they wake. As they grow, the lose their coal-grey coats for the bright white of the adults.
Being the size of a large orange, it's a good thing that Micha don't like to chew holes in walls. It's believed that because they are usually welcomed into people's houses, they were able to grow to such sizes. Owners often train them to roll fruit around and will enter them into winter festivals. Despite their loving and gentle personalities, you must never grab them by their delicate tails.

An Interesting Side Note: This is a loving tribute to all of my pet mice, especially my playful doe, yes, Micha.

Female
20 posts

mollyokami • 27 October 2013 at 7:24 PM

@megadash That's nice, but what about Yang?

Female
462 posts

megadash • 27 October 2013 at 7:25 PM

@mollyokami:
Yang inspired the egg.

1,124 posts

bookw0rm • 27 October 2013 at 7:57 PM

@megadash
I love it! Especially the name. Teddy bear in Russian is pronounced Meesha, like this creature. 😊

Female
462 posts

megadash • 28 October 2013 at 8:12 PM

@bookw0rm:
Thanks. ❤️
The first stage was inspired by an ornament (the mouse is white, though) and my mouse, Micha's white bands on her black coat.

I usually call Micha either "Mich-room" or "Mich-mallow." She's such a sweety and she really help Yang calm down and trust me.

Female
567 posts

iv24 • 31 October 2013 at 3:01 AM

@megadash It's adorable. ❤️

Female
17 posts

nexu • 1 November 2013 at 1:05 PM

@megadesh awesome work, I love it ❤️

Deleted • 8 October 2016 at 10:58 AM

@megadesh
This is adorable!/and that's a lot as I don't really like mice/. I love your drawing of it.

Female
216 posts

wildirishrubyrose • 22 December 2016 at 11:46 AM

I love this!!! And congratulations on getting it created!!!